New Focus range to include a hair-dryer...

Motoring and transportation related discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Scarlet_Spider
Moderator Emeritus

New Focus range to include a hair-dryer...

Post by Scarlet_Spider »

Ford's new Focus is taking the chop... Well not quite, but Ford is developing a coupé cabriolet version of its next generation Focus to rival cars such as the Renault Megane cc, Peugeot 307 cc and VW's forthcoming all-new drop-top.

The new Ford Focus coupé cabriolet will take its design cues from the new Focus hatch, which is due to be launched in the next few months.

According to Auto Express the Focus cc will have a similar roof mechanism as its competitors and it will be fully electrically operated.

But unlike most of its rivals Blue oval bosses are making sure that boot space will be generous reports Auto Express. This will give the Focus cc the edge over its competitors.

The car will be a four-seater and Ford will design the roof in such a way that it won't compromise on rear headroom space. Its dash design will be similar to that of its hatch sibling.

At first the new Focus cc will only be available with a 100kW 2-litre petrol engine.
looking good :)

Original article here
Last edited by Scarlet_Spider on 04 Jun 2004, 10:55, edited 1 time in total.
------
a nikonian from South Africa....
Nikonians
wit_skapie
Moderator Emeritus

Post by wit_skapie »

Damn! That's one pretty car! :D
Spabel

Post by Spabel »

Damn! That's one pretty car!
With a pretty price to match I assume :wink:
All that glitters is not gold,
all those who wander are not lost...

JRR TOLKIEN
Dom

Post by Dom »

Looks like we have yet another candidate to copy Merc's SLK... :roll:

But, don't get me wrong here, that is one nice looking car and I certainly have nothing against Ford (I drive one). At least you will still have decent boot space on this car, even with the roof folded down! :P
\"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; although I am not sure about the former.\" Albert Einstein

November 10th, 2004; I\'m gonna miss you mom :-(
May 3rd, 2007; Missing you gramps :-(