The List

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
rustypup

The List

Post by rustypup »

...and why you made it...
Spoiler: (show)
as worn by vapid fashion victims everywhere...
nothing says "shoot me!" quite like shoving your head up a cows backside and then imagining the result looks anything other than 110% special needs..
if you can't be bothered to comb your hair, i can't be bothered to ignore the fact that you're begging for corrective therapy in the form of a long-overdue hiding and maybe a grounding... you're an adult... if you can't get this right, throw yourself under a bus... we don't want your genes...
congratulations. you have achieved the pinnacle of devolution... your parents can go to their final rest knowing that they've contributed all they could to the fall of man. please make every effort to become an hero... on that note:
ditto
ditto
ditto...
while you're playing an invigorating game of tennis/squash/badminton - fine.... anywhere else gets you listed...
unless you have some obscure medical reason, sunglasses at night == automatic listing. you don't even need to be seen in public. you can achieve this listing skulking in a darkened basement in the middle of the yukon..
if you're playing an invigorating game of tennis, or a slightly less fascinating round of golf, or you're prancing around a Napoleonic battlefield... you get a free pass... everywhere else, you're listed. also, invest in a mirror - your inner tjop is winning..
i'm a "unique/artistic/free" spirit who's personal identity is tied to a brand... somebody please run me over before i breed...
haha! ima yoosin de internets! lolz! let's me sign into this here poop-reseptikal soz my crew can heer aboud it!... why don't you love me!? waaah!... marketing funded IRC for pensioners, socially inept psychopaths and people who have trouble tying shoelaces...
IRC for the terminally self-absorbed who imagine that every brain-fart is of interest to the universe...
these cables let me hear the voices of the angles as they carefully align each electron on the cable to produce the purest notes ever heard... by someone with my super-human hearing....
it's a car. it's not a lifestyle. it's not a phallus. it's not a personality. it's not an IQ boost. it's a car...
it's a car. it's not a people. it is especially not a hippy...
ImageImage
gaming for dolts with far less sense than critical faculties. "But there's no DRM" -the hardware is the DRM system, einstein..
it's a cellular telephone. it's not a phallus. it's not an interesting personality. it's not a lifestyle. it's not an IQ enhancement. it's a cellphone...
  • The Overtaken-ist: hog the fast lane like it's your private domain, ignoring the tailback of victims you've accumulated. Move over then immediately accelerate to an appreciable fraction of the speed of light... just to prove your point... which is you're battling for first place on the list...
    The SpeedPatrol: Similar to the Overtaken-ist, only you never move over to let anyone pass... because if they could, everyone behind you would thank you for your civic minded behaviour in helping them stick to the speed-limit...
    The Gappist: Tear along the fast lane until 2 meters before your off-ramp, then swerve across four lanes of traffic into the off-ramp to show the world you're a man on the edge, willing to take any risk to achieve his goal. you're an hero material of the first order.
    The Cower-er: Force your way into the fast lane to overtake a slow moving truck. Become convinced the truck is trying to eat you. refuse to overtake the truck, choosing instead to wait it out.
    The Blinker: Similar to the Cower-er, except you're fine until you meet a truck, at which point you apply sufficient brakes to leave a trail of burned rubber and scattered cars behind you, then sit there refusing to budge, because you just know that truck's going to eat someone and you'll be damned if it's going to happen on your watch...
    The Furiost: You weigh roughly 50 kilograms, are built like a tooth pick and incapable of standing up in a stiff breeze. thankfully, nature balanced this by imbuing you with enough righteous road rage for 3. undertaking in the safety margin, swerving between slow moving lanes, running family members over in the driveway - you name it, you've perfected it.
    The Killer: your mind, already pushed to the limit when asked to negotiate the perils of walking more than a few consecutive meters without tripping you up, goes completely blank behind the wheel. you operate as if you were a magnet and the traffic around you a pinball machine... you're safely ensconced in your tonne of german engineering so no need to worry about checking the lane before swerving into it because, whatever happens, you're going to be fine.. if you happen to run a family of five off the road, well... these things happen, as accidents so often do... to you...
    The Slammer: You prefer a following distance of four cars, unless someone indicates their desire to share your lane, at which point your following distance requirement will rapidly shrink to that of a credit card... how dare they pull in front of you! BURN THEM!
    The Creeper: ever since your formative years you've struggled to stay inside the lines... now you're out there, clipping cars and living the nightmare of angry fists shaken in anger - at you... the world is full of angry people... so much anger... why? oh. maybe because if you stuck to your lane, they wouldn't be playing dodgems... pro hint: head on collisions and side scrapes are neither normal nor "accidents".
    The Lost Lamb: be it a broken traffic light or, that ultimate horror of confusion, a roundabout - your chances of knowing when to go are less than zero... everyone is just whizzing through at completely random intervals... close your eyes and floor it... maybe you'll make it... this time...
    The Courteous Destroyer: you're travelling through a traffic circle when you notice someone approaching the circle from your left. you come to a screeching halt to let them in, because now is your chance to prove to the world how neighbourly you are. sit there in bafflement when the train-wreck behind you approaches your stationary vehicle seeking blood and retribution...
E&OE - just for Lancelot :P
Last edited by rustypup on 10 Feb 2011, 14:14, edited 10 times in total.
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
PureFire

Re: The List

Post by PureFire »

Beautiful list Rusty :lol:
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

I take it the List was made to take your mind off the U.K. people? :P

/Not on the list starts singing "I Will Survive"... :P
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Rusty - is there anything in life that actually gives you pleasure? That you really enjoy? I have met many cynical people - but puppy - you take the cake.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Tribble wrote:Rusty - is there anything in life that actually gives you pleasure? That you really enjoy? I have met many cynical people - but puppy - you take the cake.
8ta gives him joy... :whistling:
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

Tribble wrote:Rusty - is there anything in life that actually gives you pleasure? That you really enjoy? I have met many cynical people - but puppy - you take the cake.
Send him a bottle of single malt and find out...
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

Anakha56 wrote:I take it the List was made to take your mind off the U.K. people?
:cry: having a real FML day today :lol: tjops... also...
Anakha56 wrote:8ta gives him joy
:atomic_smack:... haven't gotten there yet... will do so when i get a break...
Tribble wrote:is there anything in life that actually gives you pleasure?
i read this... then i read it again... and i still can't find anything even remotely akin to "pleasurable" in the list...

although i'd be willing to suffer through a few bottles of single malt to find out... :D
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

"The Blinker: Similar to the Cower-er, except you're fine until you meet a truck, at which point you apply sufficient breaks to leave a trail of burned rubber and scattered cars behind you, then sit there refusing to budge, because you just know that trucks going to eat someone and you'll be damned if it's going to happen on your watch..."

Lovely list Rusty, I had a good laugh, because I see so much of it everyday of my commuting life.

But you did not write the one I quoted, how do I know? You do not make silly spelling errors. :P
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Post by GreyWolf »

rustypup wrote:...and why you made it...
as worn by vapid fashion victims everywhere...
nothing says "shoot me!" quite like shoving your head up a cows backside and then imagining the result looks anything other than 110% special needs..
if you can't be bother to comb your hair, i can't be bothered to ignore the fact that you're begging for corrective therapy in the form of a long-overdue hiding and maybe a grounding... you're an adult... if you can't get this right, throw yourself under a bus... we don't want your genes...
congratulations. you have achieved the pinnacle of devolution... your parents can go to their final rest knowing that they've contributed all they could to the fall of man. please make every effort to become an hero... on that note:
ditto
ditto
ditto...
while you're playing an invigorating game of tennis/squash/badminton - fine.... anywhere else gets you listed...
unless you have some obscure medical reason, sunglasses at night == automatic listing. you don't even need to be seen in public. you can acheive this listing skulking in a darkened basement in the middle of the yukon..
i'm a "unique/artistic/free" spirit who's personal identity is tied to a brand... somebody please run me over before i breed...
haha! ima yoosin de internets! lolz! let's me sign into this here poop-reseptikal soz my crew can heer aboud it!... why don't you love me!? waaah!... marketing funded IRC for pensioners, socially inept psychopaths and people who have trouble tying shoelaces...
IRC for the terminally self-absorbed who imagine that every brain-fart is of interest to the universe...
these cables let me hear the voices of the angles as they carefully align each electron on the cable to produce the purest notes ever heard... by someone with my super-human hearing....
it's a car. it's not a lifestyle. it's not a phallus. it's not a personality. it's not an IQ boost. it's a car...
it's a car. it's not a people. it is especially not a hippy...
ImageImage
gaming for dolts with far less sense than critical faculties. "But there's no DRM" -the hardware is the DRM system, einstein..
  • The Overtaken-ist: hog the fast lane like it's your private domain, ignoring the tailback of victims you've accumulated. Move over then immediately accelerate to an appreciable fraction of the speed of light... just to prove your point... which is you're battling for first place on the list...
    The SpeedPatrol: Similar to the Overtaken-ist, only you never move over to let anyone pass... because if they could, everyone behind you would thank you for your civic minded behaviour in helping them stick to the speed-limit...
    The Gappist: Tear along the fast lane until 2 meters before your off-ramp, then swerve across four lanes of traffic into the off-ramp to show the world you're a man on the edge, willing to take any risk to achieve his goal. you're an hero material of the first order.
    The Cower-er: Force your way into the fast lane to overtake a slow moving truck. Become convinced the truck is trying to eat you. refuse to overtake the truck, choosing instead to wait it out.
    The Blinker: Similar to the Cower-er, except you're fine until you meet a truck, at which point you apply sufficient breaks to leave a trail of burned rubber and scattered cars behind you, then sit there refusing to budge, because you just know that truck's going to eat someone and you'll be damned if it's going to happen on your watch...
    The Furiost: You weigh roughly 50 kilograms, are built like tooth pick and incapable of standing up in a stiff breeze. thankfully, nature balanced this by imbuing you with enough righteous road rage for 3. undertaking in the safety margin, swerving between slow moving lanes, running family members over in the driveway - you name it, you've perfected it.
    The Killer: your mind, already pushed to the limit when asked to negotiate the perils of walking more than a few consecutive meters without tripping you up, goes completely blank behind the wheel. you operate as if you were a magnet and the traffic around you a pinball machine... you're safely ensconced in your tonne of german engineering so no need to worry about checking the lane before swerving into it because, whatever happens, you're going to be fine.. if you happen to run a family of five off the road, well... these things happen, as accidents so often do... to you...
1 "an hero" is human, 2 "an hero"s is either incompetence or malice.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

rustypup wrote:
Anakha56 wrote:I take it the List was made to take your mind off the U.K. people?
:cry: having a real FML day today :lol: tjops... also...
Anakha56 wrote:8ta gives him joy
:atomic_smack:... haven't gotten there yet... will do so when i get a break...
No worries also having a FML "Why did I take this job?!?!" day. The list kinda made things a wee bit more easier. What will really make the day is when this last hour finishes...

:lol: @ The atomic smack. Cant wait to see your revenge... :lol:
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

My List:
Who is with me :?:
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

:lol:
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha I had to click every one just to make sure :lol:
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

jamin_za wrote: Who is with me :?:
:lol: The best list ever!!! :lol:
jee

Post by jee »

someone is showing their derriere? O/o ( oi that would not be the puppi, his Boss will have his hide (wicked grin*)
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Prime

Post by Prime »

I lol'd, hard.
DeathStrike
Location: hidden deep in the depths of the underworld is my home.

Post by DeathStrike »

well since this is like a complaints thread... tell me if i am wrong.

i just hate it when people are so lazy like this:
Hidden Name:
I use to be able to drag any e-mail address onto the admin panel's search block and then press enter
Me:
yes
Hidden Name:
Lately it copies the e-mail address like this - Kim <kim@hidden-email.com>
then I 1st have to remove the name and < >
Me:
where are you copying from?
Hidden Name:
I click on an e-mail address for example in my iMail and then drag it to admin
this did heppen before but I think "removed name" corrected it
SIG by HMAN 8)
Member of The Pride Of Darkness
DeathStrike on Twitter
About me
Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard, 4 GIG RAM, Q6600 @ 2.88GHz (Thanks Anthro), GeForce 8600GT, Samsung 2333 23" + CRT 17" Monitors. 500GB + 1.5TB HDD, Compro TV tuner, 350 WATT PSU
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

no. we do not sully the list with humdrum complaints... there's the non-pcf fail thread for those...

traffic/fashion updated to include obvious missing entries...
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

jamin_za wrote:My List:
You are :evil: not :twisted: just plain :evil:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

jamin_za wrote:My List:
Is that Rusty ? Truly ?
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

what.. .the sigs weren't enough of a hint? :lol:
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

I need to find mine again...

/goes off to find Stu... :P
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Look what someone sent to me... :P
DeathStrike
Location: hidden deep in the depths of the underworld is my home.

Post by DeathStrike »

rustypup wrote:no. we do not sully the list with humdrum complaints... there's the non-pcf fail thread for those...

traffic/fashion updated to include obvious missing entries...
Sorry i forgot that thread existed.

is a mod able to move my post there?
SIG by HMAN 8)
Member of The Pride Of Darkness
DeathStrike on Twitter
About me
Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard, 4 GIG RAM, Q6600 @ 2.88GHz (Thanks Anthro), GeForce 8600GT, Samsung 2333 23" + CRT 17" Monitors. 500GB + 1.5TB HDD, Compro TV tuner, 350 WATT PSU
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

Where is the Mohawk? The single biggest reason David Beckham should never have existed.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W