Wizardofid's uninspiring quote/retard of the day

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Wizardofid's uninspiring quote/retard of the day

Post by wizardofid »

Heather Whitestone Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: “I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,”

~ Miss Alabama’s Heather Whitestone in the 1994 Miss USA contest, who was later selected as Miss America 1995.
*Perhaps....there is hope...for world Peace.

Dustin: Dude, check it out, a broken crystal figurine.
Andrew: Wow! I've never seen the inside of a crystal before!
-On transparent stupidity[/quote]
*perhaps it might not be a good idea to comment "Is your dad made of glass" while he is standing in font of the TV

TK: Did you see the cashier?
Alec: Yeah, he looked like a black Urkel.
-While getting dinner in a McDonald's
*Yip that finally proves IQ and food choices are related, perhaps genetic...

Pop quiz, class. Do you or don't you go swimming in the crocodile-infested Limpopo? Do, or don't, leave your friends on the banks of the great grey-green Olifants River (main tributary of the Limpopo) and swim in its limpid waters not once, not twice, but three times the day you are finally devoured by that old crocodile? Let's just say it was a short New Year for Mariska B., 27, a waitress and former swimmer.

According to a long-time resident of Phalaborwa, locals know, "You don't even put a toe in the river. It's teeming with crocodiles and hippos." This local, on her third refreshing dip of the day, didn't have time to scream or struggle. Friends saw just a ripple on the water where seconds before she had been swimming.

Did I mention that swimming was strictly prohibited? Police searched for Mariska's body with long poles, and with the chemical detectors known as sniffer dogs, but found nothing. The cycle of life continues.

*and then we have some South Africans that do us proud
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Re: Wizardofid's uninspiring quote/retard of the day

Post by wizardofid »

A wise man writes down what he thinks, a stupid man forgets what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks.
Jason Zebehazy

Anyone who has declared someone else to be an idiot, a bad apple, is annoyed when it turns out in the end that he isn't.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five.
John Updike

Science has been seriously retarded by the study of what is not worth knowing and of what is not knowable.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"