The attraction thread(for the guys)

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Re: The attraction thread(for the guys)

Post by Anakha56 »

KatrynKat wrote: oh and i can see the attraction of a lady with just the jacket on.... especially you.....
jee wrote:oh yeah gods... my fortune for a Man... *sigh*
what what??
I think she disagrees with the all us youngsters and wants a real man to come and post something tasteful and attractive. Something that a lot of us (myself included) are no good at doing :P.
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

You mean something like stiletto's? :P
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 01:34, edited 1 time in total.
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page
jee

Post by jee »

Actually Anakha... i need a Man who knows what He is doing.

Just totally

:)

aaah if wishes were horses.......
i would be raw.....
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

jee wrote:Actually Anakha... i need a Man who knows what He is doing.

Just totally

:)

aaah if wishes were horses.......
i would be raw.....
:lol: I am going to leave it there with a word of caution: Viruses :P :lol:
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

ok.... not something a daughter wants to hear about her mother......
"This eBook is displayed using 100% recycled electrons."
jee

Post by jee »

Anakha... you are a rogue, Sir. Totally.

pfffrrrt.... you are riding at the wrong Club.
X3~~~
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
jee

Post by jee »

Anakha56 wrote: As for thread content:

great coat....

That and nothing else :twisted:

hmmm you have to be tall to wear that... agreed... very very nice.. tho it need some heels....
and a real dandy hat......
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

as syko said.... stilletos.... and blood red lips....
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

jee wrote:Anakha... you are a rogue, Sir. Totally.

pfffrrrt.... you are riding at the wrong Club.
X3~~~
What can I say? :lol:
jee wrote:
Anakha56 wrote: As for thread content:

great coat....

That and nothing else :twisted:

hmmm you have to be tall to wear that... agreed... very very nice.. tho it need some heels....
and a real dandy hat......
Now we are talking... :twisted:
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 01:34, edited 2 times in total.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

had being the operative word.....
jee

Post by jee »

yip, had a man. looking for a Man....
Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

jee, where can I find out about that picture?
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
jee

Post by jee »

hmmm when i have a chance and i'm back on my blog i will see if i have the original url where i found it. Its part of my vast collection of erotica
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

jee wrote:hmmm when i have a chance and i'm back on my blog i will see if i have the original url where i found it. Its part of my vast collection of erotica
:shock:
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 01:40, edited 1 time in total.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

there are some stunning pics tho.....
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

KatrynKat wrote:there are some stunning pics tho.....
Like those legs of yours? :)
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.
jee

Post by jee »

-Prometheus- wrote:
Siemens wrote:
FYI they are talking from women's perspective here

there's a difference?
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

-Prometheus- wrote:
Siemens wrote:
FYI they are talking from women's perspective here
But its in relation to that leg photo few pages back
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

yes, but we are ones who can see the beauty and attraction of a girl to a guy....
and the art in the pic...
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

what is the link to jee's blog?
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Siemens wrote:what is the link to jee's blog?
The only way we will ever discover that is if it makes the Wikileaks priorities list.