Desperately looking for supplements

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
DarkStar

Desperately looking for supplements

Post by DarkStar »

Before any of you get any dirty ideas, here's the story.

I have a friend who is desperately trying to put on weight. In the course of two weeks he's lost 4KGs. After some looking around, my friend found two natural supplements that he can use to put on weight again. He currently weights (last time I checked) 46KGs.

The two products we're looking for are XtremeNO and Vimax. He needs these two specifically as he knows they work. So far, the only option we've found is ordering them online and we'd rather not.

Long story short, is there no local supplier in SA that sells XtremeNO and Vimax?

Thanks.

And trolls begone, this is actually a very sensitive issue.
If I can't find a friendship problem...I'll make a friendship problem!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxo1qlk6gEI
fallen_angel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Desperately looking for supplements

Post by fallen_angel »

Here is something similar to XtremeNO...

http://www.spsonline.co.za/products/index.shtml

However I doubt vimax is going to help with mass building :wink:

Watashi no ikari wa anata no tamashī wa heiwa o fukushū to eien no o mitsukeru.
TROPICAL AQUARIUMS <---My hobby
Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

what about some protein shakes pared with weights training. If he wants to gain weight make sure it's the right kind.
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page
JollyJamma

Post by JollyJamma »

I think there's more to this than supplements but if you want the best muscle/mass gaining product for a shake get Optimum Nutrition-Serious Mass.
I no longer think of myself as Atheist however I reject religion as a concept where you must do x because someone says so. May contain nuts.
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Guys in this position have in most cases been to professional help hence the specifics on what supps they are looking for.
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

my friend used to be big into his supplements. He was a rower for Rhodes and UJ so I will ask him what he suggests. He also used to sell the stuff so he will know.
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
DarkStar

Post by DarkStar »

He says he's tried several other supplements and says they didn't work.

As I said, he specifically wants those two (the whole point of Vimax is that it increases blood-flow in his body, thereby helping muscle development.) as he's seen them in action and knows it works.

Another thing I should mention on why he's losing weight, is that firstly he often clocks a 22-hour day. He has a very small appetite (Some days he eats one roll and some mini-wors only, with a couple glasses of coke and that's it).

I should also mention that he's a diabetic :P (so Vimax will help in that regard, increasing blood-flow and whatnot...)
If I can't find a friendship problem...I'll make a friendship problem!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxo1qlk6gEI
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

Well there's your first problem :roll: The guy should start eating properly. Especially if he's a diabetic. And stay the hell away from coke for that matter. He should know all this already. :?

His problem is not supplements, it's his diet. And if he's clocking 22 hour days, I'm guessing he's not going to pick up the right type of weight with supplements, as I don't really see any type of workout here. (none that you spoke of in any case).

Maybe he should just try eating.
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

He should be consuming protein (in any form) in large quantities. He must also increase his carb intake. I do not profess to be an expert but if you want to pack on more weight you have to eat!
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 01:19, edited 1 time in total.
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

-Prometheus- wrote:Last January I had a sudden onset of major depression and lost about 4kg in one week and another 3kg the following weeks. ...
Dude, If you patent that as a weight-loss solution you can make oodles of cash!
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 01:19, edited 1 time in total.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

And who would that be? There are so many charlatans out there.
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

I buy all my stuff from Supplement World. Might be worth a look.
Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

Replacing food with supplements is going to come back and bite you in the bottom.
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

Siemens wrote:Replacing food with supplements is going to come back and bite you in the bottom.
+1. But it depends on how you use them really.
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
fallen_angel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by fallen_angel »

'When you plan on substituting food with supplements it's ok to cut on proteins and carbs but you still need to consume a lot of fish and greens to assist the processing of the massive amounts of proteins you take in...' This was said by a body building buddy of mine

Watashi no ikari wa anata no tamashī wa heiwa o fukushū to eien no o mitsukeru.
TROPICAL AQUARIUMS <---My hobby