How would you know if a girl is into you ???

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Shawn911

Re: How would you know if a girl is into you ???

Post by Shawn911 »

Now this expectation women did not learn from men doing it over and over. No, she reads magazines with articles such as:
"What your man should be getting you this Valentine's day".

Spot on it is the Sexy lingerie what you will enjoy with her.its the box chocolates you can share in bed before going to sleep.IT the whips and chains that gets you excited........ :oops: oops gone to far.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: hehehe
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

:scratch: that makes no sense....

you a guy or a girl...
Shawn911

Post by Shawn911 »

KatrynKat wrote::scratch: that makes no sense....

you a guy or a girl...
humor me! what do you think?. :mrgreen:
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

A guy who is in touch with females (probably lots of female friends) ;-)
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

or very much in touch with his feminine side....

neh.. you a guy.. ;)
i hope...
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

@IcePick - I typed a long reply and then the network went down. If you want to know what I said - say so and I will rewrite it. Otherwise I am going to leave it
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

Tribble wrote:Have you considered that the ring may be compensation for the life of servitude that the wife is entering into? Not only does she have to work, she raises the children and is their primary care giver and caters to her husband's needs for sustenance and attention. Very rarely will you find a man helping with the chores and children after 10 years of marriage. They all start out well but seem to forget the "partnership" part as they get older. The wife cooks, sees to the house, laundry, shopping, clothing needs, children,.........all this for a breakable promise and a trinket. I think marriage has a lot more to do with love than you believe. I don't know many women who would agree to these conditions unless she really loved the man concerned.
Well, I guess my dad is a very rarely then :D Bless the Old Man.
Also, this is so wrong. And it's the fault of both partners for being wrong. :|
IcePick88 wrote: Getting back to something else.
In this day and age, why do women even THINK for one second it's still the man's job to do something for V-day? You blabber on about equal rights and "women can do anything a man can", but still you have this expectation that on v-day, you are the one that needs spoiling. You are the one that needs to be taken out. See there is that word again. Expectation.
There's that thing again. Equals :|
Yes, we are. Yes, it should be that way. But it's funny how this is so true. I want to add though (like I have already said elsewhere) it's not just a vday problem. It's a dating and relationship problem.
IcePick88

Post by IcePick88 »

Tribble wrote:@IcePick - I typed a long reply and then the network went down. If you want to know what I said - say so and I will rewrite it. Otherwise I am going to leave it
That's fine. You don't need to re-type. :)
SykomantiS wrote: There's that thing again. Equals :|
Yes, we are. Yes, it should be that way. But it's funny how this is so true. I want to add though (like I have already said elsewhere) it's not just a vday problem. It's a dating and relationship problem.
Yes and that is where people make the mistakes. They are blinded by "love". So stupid. When they wake up from their fairytale dream, they are left with a partner they don't like. Why? Because in the beginning they are oblivious to their faults because it's "love". The real world works a lot different.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 555 (OC'ed to 3.8Ghz)
CPU Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 P/P
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD5850
Motherboard: Asus M4A785T-M
Memory: 4GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1333
Case: Zalman Z7
Display: Samsung Syncmaster 2243BWX
Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

Shawn911 wrote:
Siemens wrote:Hey Shawn, I went to look at that origami website ande I saw that heart with wings. I think I'm going to do that while on the date to keep things interesting. I just need to figure out het favourite love song so that I can write the lyrics on it.
awesome man that's what i want to hear be creative.Her favorite song will be the one that is singing from your heart.

tell her how you love to see her smile so bright that Colgate gets put to shame. :mrgreen:
That she has that secret aura that Brightens the room when she is in it.
that You love to stare at her Eyes not only because it is beautiful But because the windows to her soul have endless stories of the hearts beauty and warmness and generosity that she posses.
That the Excitement of your heart makes you dizzy and light headed when you touch her beautiful skin.

And so on. :lol: You get the pic
Lol that's the oposite that you should do. Treat her like a cat because they are basically just like cats. Little incriments of attention teasingly haha. That depends on how attractive she is actually. This works great with the really attractive females but the more average looking will see through it and even get annoyed.
Tribble, KK, jee will all love it :) ;)
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
IcePick88

Post by IcePick88 »

Shawn911 wrote:
Siemens wrote:Hey Shawn, I went to look at that origami website ande I saw that heart with wings. I think I'm going to do that while on the date to keep things interesting. I just need to figure out het favourite love song so that I can write the lyrics on it.
awesome man that's what i want to hear be creative.Her favorite song will be the one that is singing from your heart.

tell her how you love to see her smile so bright that Colgate gets put to shame. :mrgreen:
that You love to stare at her Eyes not only because it is beautiful But because the windows to her soul have endless stories of the hearts beauty and warmness and generosity that she posses.
That the Excitement of your heart makes you dizzy and light headed when you touch her beautiful skin.

Dude are you serious?

These lines are so cheesy! :lol: :lol:
Are you reading this from a website or book or saw it in a soppy romantic movie?
CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 555 (OC'ed to 3.8Ghz)
CPU Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 P/P
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD5850
Motherboard: Asus M4A785T-M
Memory: 4GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1333
Case: Zalman Z7
Display: Samsung Syncmaster 2243BWX
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Siemens wrote:This works great with the really attractive females but the more average looking will see through it and even get annoyed.
Aw - you snuck that sweet little compliment in there. :hug: Not saying I agree with you - but you are right. Most women will fall for compliments (case in point).

Lack of communication - whether we no longer care to "fix" the relationship or are just too tired to - is the reason most people drift apart. They eventually enjoy the anger and resentment they feel and just could not bother to try and sort things out. If communication is made a priority throughout your relationship - you stand a much better chance of being successful in staying happy together (and perhaps even still in love).
DeDMeaT

Post by DeDMeaT »

Whatever happened to the good ol' fashion hit to the head using a blunt object followed by dragging the woman of your choice off by their hair....
*sigh...Life was so much more simpler back then :lol:
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

I am willing to do the clubbing if your hair is long enough :twisted:
Shawn911

Post by Shawn911 »

Tribble wrote:A guy who is in touch with females (probably lots of female friends) ;-)
Nope just a good listener to what Females want and prefer.and then some of my own research.Never had more than 3 female friends and then that is if you can call them friends...
KatrynKat wrote:or very much in touch with his feminine side....

neh.. you a guy.. ;)
i hope...

Correct i am a guy. Feminine side not all true maybe a little but i am still much a hardcore guts and glory type of dude.
Siemens wrote:
Shawn911 wrote:

Lol that's the oposite that you should do. Treat her like a cat because they are basically just like cats. Little incriments of attention teasingly haha. That depends on how attractive she is actually. This works great with the really attractive females but the more average looking will see through it and even get annoyed.
Got a good point there and jip hom they find it at least a little good. :wink:
IcePick88 wrote:
Shawn911 wrote:

Dude are you serious?

These lines are so cheesy! :lol: :lol:
Are you reading this from a website or book or saw it in a soppy romantic movie?
Might be cheesy for you but! some girls in the world would give anything to here that from the mouth of the one they love.because they dont really hear even the standard i love you.
DeDMeaT wrote:Whatever happened to the good ol' fashion hit to the head using a blunt object followed by dragging the woman of your choice off by their hair....
*sigh...Life was so much more simpler back then :lol:

hehehe :mrgreen: but back then they didn't have somethings like pepperspray,tazers,9mm short, and that sort of stuff oooorrrr the plain and simple kick in the nuts savvy. :lol:
jee

Post by jee »

i don't like compliments... i never believe them, and then are in a quandry as to how i need to react :(
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

jee wrote:i don't like compliments... i never believe them, and then are in a quandry as to how i need to react :(
compliments should be reserved for achievements(or something that isnt directly that person) and not for the bodily appearance or personality.
Compliments are fine when you say
"that dress suits you well" or "that was a very good presentation you gave"

but avoid saying stuff like:

"you have nice eyes" or "you are hot"
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

And what if she really has nice eyes?
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

doo_much wrote:And what if she really has nice eyes?
SHe will already know that because of the million other guys who have said it.
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

Or she might know a load off guys like you who think so...

I love eyes...
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

So do I. Next time you see a girl with stunning eyes, ask her how many people compliment her on her eyes and ask her how she feels about it.
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

OK, I did that. She loves it, reckons it's her best feature.
MOOD - Thirsty

Timothy Casey
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

I did the same thing to a few of my friends and they all said that they hear it too often.
Tiza

Post by Tiza »

OK pieps need some opinions on this matter. There is this girl I really liked for a while but due to a sudden change in her appearance I don't have such a strong attraction to her anymore but she is still in the game. Every time she see's me she always greets me like she is super happy to see me but then well it just ends there. We have partied a few times but well I guess she just really isn't into me but always acts super stoked to see me, why ?
I am a guy so please people stop sending me these shady pm's and start playing computer games or bodybuilding. Forums aren't a good place to get chicks the gym is...
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

I'm afraid to ask, but, "sudden change in appearance???"

Anyway, to your question: She isn't into you, but you're an awesome friend. She see's you in the same way as she sees her girlfriends. So yeah, of course she's stoked to see you.
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

Tiza wrote:OK pieps need some opinions on this matter. There is this girl I really liked for a while but due to a sudden change in her appearance I don't have such a strong attraction to her anymore but she is still in the game. Every time she see's me she always greets me like she is super happy to see me but then well it just ends there. We have partied a few times but well I guess she just really isn't into me but always acts super stoked to see me, why ?

I've been/am in that exact same scenario. A girl that I really liked cut her hair very short and it looks awefull now. So I lost interest in her and yet each time she sees me she runs up to me and hugs me. WHen I try and act romantic by trying to steal a kiss she just says that she doesnt like me in that way. lol. THen the same thing would happen the next time I see her.

I cannot tell you why. I think she just doesnt know how to portray body language well.

My solution was just to forget about it.