Difference between men and women.

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Re: Difference between men and women.

Post by KatrynKat »

you tell him tribble!!
gone are the days that the modern woman is a slave....
"This eBook is displayed using 100% recycled electrons."
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Sadly no matter how I want things to be different - I still end up being the only one making tea or meals in this house. Makes me mad but what can I do?
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

KatrynKat wrote:you tell him tribble!!
unless she owns her own kitchen with a tv for the sport channels. :wink:

I really think the woman's lib movement is a farce, seriously, from my point of view, if you cut past all the crap - what remains is natural instinct.
You cannot get past that.

Women bear children, the men to provide and protect.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

good to see you back....

but are you saying that it is the sole purpose of the man to provide for his family and to protect them?
can't woman also provide for their families and protect them (like in single parent families)....
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Some of us work really hard to help provide.
Sakura454

Post by Sakura454 »

Sojourn wrote:
KatrynKat wrote:you tell him tribble!!
unless she owns her own kitchen with a tv for the sport channels. :wink:

I really think the woman's lib movement is a farce, seriously, from my point of view, if you cut past all the crap - what remains is natural instinct.
You cannot get past that.

Women bear children, the men to provide and protect.
No, maybe in the years gone by but in todays modern society men and women both carry the responsibility of a household. You can't say men provide and women stay mostly at home. In most cases today men and women have to work because living cost's has increased dramatically.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

And because we want to afford nice things (computers/games are an expensive hobby). Also I tried the stay at home thing - hated it. I could feel my brain turning to mush. I need to work - there is no other way.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

I see a lot of women are out of the kitchen and posting on internet forums today...
Husbands out there are slacking off on the disciplin - thats not on!
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Oh Jamin - just wait till you meet someone special one day. You will have to change to keep them.
Sakura454

Post by Sakura454 »

jamin_za wrote:I see a lot of women are out of the kitchen and posting on internet forums today...
Husbands out there are slacking off on the disciplin - thats not on!
Everyone has there part to play so yes........its fun sometimes to just relax and chat on the forums........all work and no play makes Sakura a dull girl :lol:
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

Sojourn wrote:Women bear children, the men to provide and protect.
hear! hear! as a great man once said "Why be a man when you could be a Mighty Man©®™!"

and something like "woman are a subservient species who should kiss the ground her manly-man walks on because, without him, she is an empty, worthless, vessel" - i'm paraphrasing horribly, but this is pretty much the gist of the twaddle he spurts...
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

I am so glad you called it twaddle
Sakura454

Post by Sakura454 »

Well done rusty you have turned out in quite a impressive poster. I could not have put it better my self.
jee

Post by jee »

"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Oh she is wonderful :lol:
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

rustypup wrote:
Sojourn wrote:Women bear children, the men to provide and protect.
hear! hear! as a great man once said "Why be a man when you could be a Mighty Man©®™!"

and something like "woman are a subservient species who should kiss the ground her manly-man walks on because, without him, she is an empty, worthless, vessel" - i'm paraphrasing horribly, but this is pretty much the gist of the twaddle he spurts...
Don't come with your religious tendencies in a nice thread about sex.
:mrgreen:
IcePick88

Post by IcePick88 »

Women all over fight for equality and then still expect men to shower them with gifts, spoil them without reason, do all the hard labor around the house (and still help her in the kitchen) and open doors for them ect ect.

We even have campaigns like "POWA - People opposing women abuse" and "16 days of activism for no violence against women and children". I get the children part, but why emphasize women only?

Then there are women "only" gyms. WTF? What makes you so special to have your own gyms?
And First for Women Insurance. WTF? I once called them for a giggle and when they heard I was a man, they said they don't insure men. Sexist!

If you want to be equal, get used to be treated as equal and never play the "I'm a women, so please be more sensitive" BS card.
Women only want to be equal when it suits them. Bunch of hypocrites.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 555 (OC'ed to 3.8Ghz)
CPU Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 P/P
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD5850
Motherboard: Asus M4A785T-M
Memory: 4GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1333
Case: Zalman Z7
Display: Samsung Syncmaster 2243BWX
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Hello Troll - come - let me feed you :twisted:

The First for Women is a gimmick playing on the statistics that women are better drivers (in the long term). They do fewer risky things and are generally more conservative when it comes to safety. (All generalisations I may add - I know those that do not match the stats).

The ladies gym is because women are insecure about their appearance. Even the beautiful sexy ones don't want people looking at their flabby stomachs and thighs. It is easier to be looked at by other imperfect women than it is to be watched by men.

POWA - now that really is an important organisation - even if they only highlight the plight of many women who are beaten by men. They are there to provide aid and make us aware of what has been happening behind closed doors for many years. I grew up in a mining community and it was the norm for a man to drink and then knock his woman around a bit if she didn't please him. This doesn't mean that women don't knock or hurt men - this is just looking at one side. I am sure there is an organisation for men.

Women don't expect to be showered with gifts - don't always have men who are helpful around the house - let alone in the kitchen. It is not equality that most of us are after - but for respect and consideration. For the feeling that we are in a partnership rather than a servitude. I don't give a damn if the door is opened for me but if my hands are full of packages, then manners should come into play. Either help carry or open the door - but don't just stand staring at me.

I really think you need to find a few normal females to hang out with just so that you can see we aren't as bad as you think we are. We are not demanding, nagging wenches. But neither are we inferior to you - we are just different.

*There - Troll fed. :lol:
IcePick88

Post by IcePick88 »

Thanks for lunch.

No for dessert. :twisted:
Tribble wrote:We are not demanding, nagging wenches.

If I could somehow ask every man that is in a long term relationship or married, they would all probably relate to the above.

Lets face it. Every women nags and moans. It's in their nature. Invariably, by trying to shut them up, men have become pansies and the automated response has become: "Yes dear", just to close their yap hole for 10 seconds to stop the flow of verbal diarrhea.

Men are so different to women is staggering and women always try and change men. Biggest mistake.
If you want Mr perfect, you WILL grow old and die alone.

Funny joke, but very true!

Once a dept store opened where they sold husbands. It had 5 floors. The only catch is, once you move up to the next level, you cannot go back to the previous and if you reach the last level, you cannot go back to the store.

A women walks into the first floor. Amazed, this floor sells husbands that are good with kids, but lacks some housework "training".
So she moves to the second floor.
On this floor, they sell husbands who are good with kids AND helps around in the house. Still not satisfied, she moves to the third floor.
On this floor they sell husbands who are good with kids, helps around the house and is a good handyman.
The women thinks for a second and thinks she will move to the 4th floor.
On this floor, they sell husbands who are good with kids, helps around the house, is a good handyman, can cook very well, listens to women, is emotionally available, spoils their women, makes good money and is a manly man.
Curiosity got the better of her and she moved up to the 5th level.

To her surprise, she finds herself on the roof with only a sign that reads: Thanks for shopping with us, there is the exit.

That just shows, you can never satisfy a women.
IcePick88

Post by IcePick88 »

It is something one half of the population has long suspected - and the other half always vocally denied. Women really do talk more than men.
In fact, women talk almost three times as much as men, with the average woman chalking up 20,000 words in a day - 13,000 more than the average man.
Read more...
• Heels on wheels as Paris takes Lindsay and Britney out for a spin
• Women spend eight years of their life shopping
• Transformed in 40 weeks, woman with a new face
Women also speak more quickly, devote more brainpower to chit-chat - and actually get a buzz out of hearing their own voices, a new book suggests.
The book - written by a female psychiatrist - says that inherent differences between the male and female brain explain why women are naturally more talkative than men.
In The Female Mind, Dr Luan Brizendine says women devote more brain cells to talking than men.
And, if that wasn't enough, the simple act of talking triggers a flood of brain chemicals which give women a rush similar to that felt by heroin addicts when they get a high.

Dr Brizendine, a self-proclaimed feminist, says the differences can be traced back to the womb, where the sex hormone testosterone moulds the developing male brain.
The areas responsible for communication, emotion and memory are all pared back the unborn baby boy.
The result is that boys - and men - chat less than their female counterparts and struggle to express their emotions to the same extent.
"Women have an eight-lane superhighway for processing emotion, while men have a small country road," said Dr Brizendine, who runs a female "mood and hormone" clinic in San Francisco.
There are, however, advantages to being the strong, silent type. Dr Brizendine explains that testosterone also reduces the size of the section of the brain involved in hearing - allowing men to become "deaf" to the most logical of arguments put forward by their wives and girlfriends.
But what the male brain may lack in converstation and emotion, they more than make up with in their ability to think about sex.
Dr Brizendine says the brain's "sex processor" - the areas responsible for sexual thoughts - is twice as big as in men than in women, perhaps explaining why men are stereotyped as having sex on the mind.
Or, to put it another way, men have an international airport for dealing with thoughts about sex, "where women have an airfield nearby that lands small and private planes".
Studies have shown that while a man will think about sex every 52 seconds, the subject tends to cross women's minds just once a day, the University of California psychiatrist says.
Dr Brizendine, whose book is based on her own clinical work and analyses of more than 1,000 scientific studies, added: "There is no unisex brain.
"Girls arrive already wired as girls, and boys arrive already wired as boys. Their brains are different by the time they're born, and their brains are what drive their impulses, values and their very reality.
"I know it is not politically correct to say this but I've been torn for years between my politics and what science is telling us.
"I believe women actually perceive the world differently from men.
"If women attend to those differences they can make better decisions about how to manage their lives."
Other scientists, however, are sceptical about the effects of testosterone on the brain and say many of the differences between the male and female personality can be explained by social conditioning, with a child's upbringing greatly influencing their character.
Deborah Cameron, an Oxford University linguistics professor with a special interest in language and gender, said the amount we talk is influenced by who we are with and what we are doing.
She added: "If you aggregate a large number of studies you will find there is little difference between the amount men and women talk."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z1FFveF3CW
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... study.html
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

so what....
some women talk more than men...... and some men think about sex more than women....
at least we are able to concentrate on our work while talking.... how are you supposed to concentrate on your work when you have naked boobs and sex on the mind.....
IcePick88

Post by IcePick88 »

Fact: I married a Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

Fact: Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%. It's called a Wedding Cake.
IcePick88

Post by IcePick88 »

A man was walking in the street when he heard a voice. "Stop! Stand still! If you take one more step, a brick will fall down on your head and kill you." The man stopped and a big brick fell right in front of him. The man was astonished.
He went on, and after awhile he was going to cross the road. Once again the voice shouted: "Stop! Stand still! If you take one more step a car will run over you and you will die." The man did as he was instructed, just as a car came careening around the corner, barely missing him.
"Where are you?" the man asked. "Who are you?"
"I am your guardian angel," the voice answered.
"Oh yeah?" the man asked. "And where the hell were you when I got married?
IcePick88

Post by IcePick88 »

After the fall of Taliban regime, in his second tour to Afghanistan, a journalist saw wives who earlier used to walk ten paces behind their husbands were now walking ten paces in front.

The journalist was happy with the fall of orthodoxy and installation of progressive authority. However, he could not stop his curiosity and asked a couple whose wife going ten paces front, "Is this a sign of growing equality."

The man replied, "No", Land-mines."
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

not true for all women on all the things that you have said here....

you clearly see women as the inferior gender.... GL to you!!