Is her gay friend a threat?

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
doo_much

Re: Is her gay friend a threat?

Post by doo_much »

jee wrote:i cannot believe that i'm actually siding with Killerbyte
:shock:
hit me.
I'd rather not. You're the type that hits back! :wink:

Maybe we should have a poll to decide whether KB knows he is gay or not? :roll:
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

jee, :smack:

:P

:run4hills:
jee

Post by jee »

SykomantiS wrote:jee, :smack:

:run4hills:
Bwhahahahahaha! i'm glad not everyone hits like hamin huns :D
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

Yes, well, you didn't say 'hit that' :P
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

From my perspective I would have a chat with her and just to see how serious things are between the both of them considering that he said he is interested to go straight. But as for the rest I would not have a problem with.

I have a very close friend of 9 years and whilst we have not slept in the same bed we do at times hold each others hands, lock arms and flirt with each other. My g/f of 6 years 10 months (and who gives a damn about days, hours and minutes) is fine with it because we trust each other. My friend now has a b/f and he knows our relationship and he is fine with us but to be on the safe side I will tone things down a tad until the new guy is more comfortable with my antics. Just to give another view to show it is not just my side, one of my close guy friends keeps on flirting with my g/f and it does not bother me at all.

For me its a trust thing because thats how my side works. I trust my g/f and she trusts me and we both know nothing will happen outside of our relationship.

/awaits for jamin to rip this post up... :P
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

Anakha56, I'm gay.

BTW - I'm having a sleep-over at Pam's place Friday night. We are going to have tickle-fights, play dress-up and then she will reveal extremely intimate details of your personal life to me (we call that "girltalk").

You don't mind, right?

Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

jamin_za wrote:Anakha56, I'm gay.

BTW - I'm having a sleep-over at Pam's place Friday night. We are going to have tickle-fights, play dress-up and then she will reveal extremely intimate details of your personal life to me (we call that "girltalk").

You don't mind, right?

No problem at all! Will just get a circus midget to wear her clothes and make-up and you are all set for the best night of your life ;) :P
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

First of all Ark, you're jealous of a gay guy? Are you insecure much :lol: (lol, jk, I had to)

seriously though, no, it's not right. This "dude" shouldn't be having any physical contact with your girlfriend. I see one evening after a nice gay club session they gonna get home pretty drunk and one thing will lead to another, and BOOM, for a few minutes he is straight (excuse the pun). This is pretty inevitable and you'll never know about it.
I'm on the fence about talking to either of them about it though. I don't know how you're going to do it without coming across as being jealous about a gay guy.

I see you're in a dangerous situation so I'm just pointing this out. Unfortunately I have no advice for you on how to get out of it.
Ark
Processor: E4400
Graphics card: 8800GTX
Memory: 4GB DDR2

Post by Ark »

well.. a few hours ago i saw something very disturbing. i honestly don't know how my mentality is going to recover from this.
anyway, its over.

</thread>
16-bit Corpse
Spoiler: (show)
I like scrota.
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

Ark, I suppose this is the part where we use our imagination... Sorry to hear Ark. All the best and hope you recover soon, as I'm sure you will under the circumstances.

I didn't want to say anything earlier 'cos you really got to know the person personally to give sound advice. But by the sounds of things, I wouldn't have carried on the relationship with that girl.
Prime

Post by Prime »

Ark wrote:well.. a few hours ago i saw something very disturbing. i honestly don't know how my mentality is going to recover from this.
anyway, its over.

</thread>
i guess he has gone straight then? :? Did you talk to(or scream at) her atleast about whatever it was you saw?

edit: Ouch! Sorry dude.
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Stuart wrote:
KillerByte wrote:IF your GF and her guy friend are as close as we are then trying to come between them would be a bad idea. Simple fact is that in our relationships if our partners force us to choose then they come off second best. Our relationship might be strictly platonic but it is also the most important relationship we each have outside of family.
Not trying to be funny, but if you choose a friend over a potential romantic interest, you're not going to get into very many deep relationships.
I absolutely have to agree with that. You're unlikely to find a girl that will be TRULY happy with you, if you have this incredible platonic relationship with another girl. It's just not going to happen IMO.

KillerByte wrote:
Stuart wrote:
KillerByte wrote:IF your GF and her guy friend are as close as we are then trying to come between them would be a bad idea. Simple fact is that in our relationships if our partners force us to choose then they come off second best. Our relationship might be strictly platonic but it is also the most important relationship we each have outside of family.
Not trying to be funny, but if you choose a friend over a potential romantic interest, you're not going to get into very many deep relationships.

Its not that we choose the friendship over romantic interests. The point I am trying to make is that those people who we are romantically involved with must understand that our friendship to us is very important. When romantic relationships fail we have each other to for a shoulder to cry on.
That's great, but you'll soon identify that you will be unable to HAVE a successful romantic relationship because your FRIEND is "getting in the way". No girl will be happy with you being so incredibly close with another girl, ESPECIALLY not if you're married. I know these things from personal experience.

jamin_za wrote:but if I walked in on him and my (hypothetical) girlfriend sleeping together,
I LOL'd

Anakha56 wrote:I have a very close friend of 9 years and whilst we have not slept in the same bed we do at times hold each others hands, lock arms and flirt with each other. My g/f of 6 years 10 months (and who gives a damn about days, hours and minutes) is fine with it because we trust each other.
1) Wow, really? Your girlfriend is totally fine with you holding hands and flirting with another girl?
2) Trust is not the issue here. My girlfriend trusts me 100%, but she would NOT be happy if I was seen holding another girl's hand, even if the other girl was a close close friend of mine.

Ark wrote:well.. a few hours ago i saw something very disturbing. i honestly don't know how my mentality is going to recover from this.
anyway, its over.

</thread>
Whoa, what happened dude? :(
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

DAE_JA_VOO wrote:
Anakha56 wrote:I have a very close friend of 9 years and whilst we have not slept in the same bed we do at times hold each others hands, lock arms and flirt with each other. My g/f of 6 years 10 months (and who gives a damn about days, hours and minutes) is fine with it because we trust each other.
1) Wow, really? Your girlfriend is totally fine with you holding hands and flirting with another girl?
2) Trust is not the issue here. My girlfriend trusts me 100%, but she would NOT be happy if I was seen holding another girl's hand, even if the other girl was a close close friend of mine.
1) Yep, she knows that the flirting is harmless between the both of us and 90% of the time she will join in the other 10% is probably her flirting with my friend. As for the holding of hands for my friend it is a reassurance thing and my g/f understands that. It also helps that the 2 of them have also become very close friends :).

2) Different strokes then :). As I said above maybe if your g/f and friend became close friends things would be different?

Ark, like everyone else, we are now very curious to know what it is you saw? We can kinda guess that it went from sharing the bed for warmth to more.
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Anakha56 wrote:1) Yep, she knows that the flirting is harmless between the both of us and 90% of the time she will join in the other 10% is probably her flirting with my friend. As for the holding of hands for my friend it is a reassurance thing and my g/f understands that. It also helps that the 2 of them have also become very close friends :).
Hmmmm. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find that fascinating. Well, looks like that works for you :) That wouldn't work for me, or my GF :P
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

I am sorry to hear about this Ark. Had you been seeing her long?
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: i7 3770k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67-Pro
Graphics card: 2xNvidia GTX670
Memory: 16 GB Gskill Sniper

Post by Anthro »

<Single ladies>If you liked it you shoulda put a ring on it </single ladies>
:oops: :P
Temporary Absence
Ark
Processor: E4400
Graphics card: 8800GTX
Memory: 4GB DDR2

Post by Ark »

Anakha56 wrote:We can kinda guess that it went from sharing the bed for warmth to more.
something like that
16-bit Corpse
Spoiler: (show)
I like scrota.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

Cuckolded by a gay guy... Jeebus, bru - you just earned yourself a round on me if we ever meet :cry:
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

Faaark! :( :x :cry:

Sterkte...
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
Mori

Post by Mori »

Mori wrote: 2) Kick his a$$,...
May I say this now ?

Sorry to hear Ark.

All the best.
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

She wanted his funk from day one. Do not for one second believe otherwise.
Don't feel cheated, rather feel mislead by a female dog with no regard.
I'll cover the second round after Jamin.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

DAE_JA_VOO wrote:
Anakha56 wrote:1) Yep, she knows that the flirting is harmless between the both of us and 90% of the time she will join in the other 10% is probably her flirting with my friend. As for the holding of hands for my friend it is a reassurance thing and my g/f understands that. It also helps that the 2 of them have also become very close friends :).
Hmmmm. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find that fascinating. Well, looks like that works for you :) That wouldn't work for me, or my GF :P
I've only met Pam once and then only for a couple of hours, but my initial impression was that there are not many women out there like her. I can see this being true in your relationship, but I don't think that there are many women (or men) out there that would feel the same.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

Stuart wrote:I've only met Pam once and then only for a couple of hours, but my initial impression was that there are not many women out there like her.
Yeah, I was infatuated by Pam as well.

But then I like anyone who physically assaults Anakha56 on a daily basis.

And lets not even mention what a thrill I get when rustypups wife beats him up. She's living the dream.
Firestrm_ZA
Deliciously Moist Cake
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5950X
Motherboard: ROG Strix B550-F Gaming
Graphics card: EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
Memory: 32GB 3600 G-Skill Trident Z RGB

Post by Firestrm_ZA »

Sojourn wrote:She wanted his funk from day one. Do not for one second believe otherwise.
Don't feel cheated, rather feel mislead by a female dog with no regard.
Exactly my thoughts. Have strength ARK. and good luck.
https://carbonite.co.za - CUD central 8)
americantsm1
Queen of the Damned

Post by americantsm1 »

@ Ark sorry to hear ... I wish you the best of luck. It sucks when good people get hurt in bad relationships ...

and screw buying you a round lets say I buy you a bottle!

:hug:
There comes a time for every vampire when the idea of eternity becomes momentarily unbearable. Living in the shadows, feeding in the darkness with only your own company to keep, rots into a solitary, hollow existence.