Oishii Magazine

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
fred_theninja

Oishii Magazine

Post by fred_theninja »

Little Tokyo Media is launching a new free bimonthly digital anime and manga magazine, Oishii! Featuring anime and manga, JMusic reviews; fashion and Japanese pop culture; not only from a Japanese perspective but also how it has affected the South African lifestyle. Readers can download our magazine FOR FREE. We want to give fans what they want to read.

http://oishii.littletokyo.co.za/
PsyCLown

Re: Oishii Magazine

Post by PsyCLown »

IIRC it is hosted locally?
Do NOT change that ;) Otherwise, as for the mag...
Well, nothing that really grabbed by attention in the first issue... My friend said it was rather crappy...

No offence though, just giving you some feedback :D Otherwise congrats and nice work on getting it done and releasing and so on.
Must have taken quite a while...

I think my friend has similar interests to me and nothing really seemed to appeal to us in that issue...
If you could do something on new ongoing anime that would be awesome IMO :)

Some things relating to the Japanese culture I would love. Jmusic as well...
As long as it does not contain anything relating to Japanese hip-hop bunnies... :P
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
ZeroS

Re: Oishii Magazine

Post by ZeroS »

Something like info from Japanese exclusive sources would be great. Famitsu, etc.

Sankaku would make some great fun.
NSFW
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.