Student auctions off virginity

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
americantsm1
Queen of the Damned

Re: Student auctions off virginity

Post by americantsm1 »

lol just saying, people should sometimes think carefully before they type, my personal views on the matter are ... some of us have different ideals/beliefs to others, but that does not necessarily make one way right or wrong, just because someone may not have the same beliefs as me does not make me more or less 'morally sound' then them ... but that is just me ...
There comes a time for every vampire when the idea of eternity becomes momentarily unbearable. Living in the shadows, feeding in the darkness with only your own company to keep, rots into a solitary, hollow existence.
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

jamin_za wrote:
RuadRauFlessa wrote:So what is wrong with if I maintain I higher sence of moral codes than you. There is a reason for some things.
Nothing wrong, chief...
I'm just checking that you practice what you preach... although why do you think your moral code is higher than mine? Just because you practise abstinence?
Well I don't really know. Do you have a moral code you live your life by?
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

americantsm1 wrote:lol just saying, people should sometimes think carefully before they type, my personal views on the matter are ... some of us have different ideals/beliefs to others, but that does not necessarily make one way right or wrong, just because someone may not have the same beliefs as me does not make me more or less 'morally sound' then them ... but that is just me ...
+1

Unfortunately the world is full of holier than thou sorts who feel the need to criticise others and force their beliefs on them...
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

ryanrich - Don't get me wrong, I don't impose my view on the world, I have just seen too much of it and to be honest it makes me sick. This topic is actually one of them. If it was me I won't even concider it. But then again I am not a money hound either. As long as I can live I don't care about money. It is only a necesity up to a certain point. Oh and sex is not a need either.
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

RuadRauFlessa wrote:
Prime wrote:Are you somehow suggesting that its wrong to have sex before marriage? or outside of the family :shock:
Well let me do that for everyone. It is wrong.
Why is it wrong?
Core i5 3550 | 8GB RAM | 500W | Samsung T260 | GTX760 OC | 4.56TB HDD space
americantsm1
Queen of the Damned

Post by americantsm1 »

ryanrich, indeed ... I have some odd beliefs I suppose like:

the worst thing for me, and it has nothing to do with religion, is treating human beings as a means to an end and not as an end in themselves ... I have felt what that is like, and it is not fun. It is just one of those weird beliefs I have picked up in my lifetime so far, and one I now try live by, no one told me about it, I read about it in philosophy one year, and continued my own research on the topic and found that it is something I believe in

but I do not preach I have a kind of each to his own attitude, although I do like asking questions about people's ideals etc, but to learn not criticize ... I am a mere mortal, I have no power to judge or to think of my self more highly than I do of others ...
There comes a time for every vampire when the idea of eternity becomes momentarily unbearable. Living in the shadows, feeding in the darkness with only your own company to keep, rots into a solitary, hollow existence.
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

americantsm1, I agree fully with what you're saying. You're soooo awesome. My bid is a KFC twister and a packet of M&M's. :P

//only, I do criticize. people know full well when they are wrong and prefer to fool themselves to keep that good image they have of the self.
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

SoulBlade wrote:
RuadRauFlessa wrote:
Prime wrote:Are you somehow suggesting that its wrong to have sex before marriage? or outside of the family :shock:
Well let me do that for everyone. It is wrong.
Why is it wrong?
SoulBlade - Read my previous post. There are also more things to concider. Mental and Physical health. Pregnancies, while I don't put it under health. Impact on offspring. Etc... Etc... Etc...
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
americantsm1
Queen of the Damned

Post by americantsm1 »

D3PART3D wrote:americantsm1, I agree fully with what you're saying. You're soooo awesome. :oops: :oops: thanks hun :-) My bid is a KFC twister and a packet of M&M's. :P
oo i liiiike M&Ms .... this is gettin better

//only, I do criticize. people know full well when they are wrong and prefer to fool themselves to keep that good image they have of the self. i will debate myself into a stupor about like a fact i think i am right on but when it comes to religion, politics, beliefs etc ... any set of ideals really i just try be open minded
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

americantsm1 wrote:I have no power to judge
humans judge... all the time... without the ability to judge we would be incapable of communicating... i believe your use of the word "judge" is being confused with "condemn"... :wink:
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
americantsm1
Queen of the Damned

Post by americantsm1 »

rustypup wrote:
americantsm1 wrote:I have no power to judge
humans judge... all the time... without the ability to judge we would be incapable of communicating... i believe your use of the word "judge" is being confused with "condemn"... :wink:
yes I mean judge in the colloquial sense of the word, not to actually adjudicate
Prime

Post by Prime »

jamin_za wrote:
Prime wrote:Are you somehow suggesting that its wrong to have sex before marriage? or outside of the family
WTF is that supposed to mean :?: :?:
Don't tell me you approve of wincest.
:lol: Succesful troll is succesful. (damn now where is that pic)

And No, i do not approve of incest. :smack:

:lol:
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

americantsm1 wrote:lol just saying, people should sometimes think carefully before they type, my personal views on the matter are ... some of us have different ideals/beliefs to others, but that does not necessarily make one way right or wrong, just because someone may not have the same beliefs as me does not make me more or less 'morally sound' then them ... but that is just me ...
I don't often watch what I type - I shoot from the hip. If you air your views I will question them.
If you don want to discuss them, rather keep them to yourself :D

RRF and I have shared space on these forums too long for a discussion of personal beliefs to lead to anything more and a mild disagreement, at worst.
RRF wrote:Do you have a moral code you live your life by?
No. Moral codes are too inflexible. I do always try to do what I feel is right in any given situation. That has been sufficient thus far.
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

jamin_za wrote:
I don't often watch what I type - I shoot from the hip. If you air your views I will question them.
If you don want to discuss them, rather keep them to yourself :D

RRF and I have shared space on these forums too long for a discussion of personal beliefs to lead to anything more and a mild disagreement, at worst.
+1
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932