New My-Hime Project

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
larch

New My-Hime Project

Post by larch »

The My-HiME project is one of Sunrise’s most popular franchises, it first started in 2004 with the 26 episode My-HiME series which quickly gathering a very large fan base all over the world. Its popularity paved way for a PS2 game which was followed by a Manga series. In 2005 a 26 episode spin off series My-Otome aired, which was followed by a four episode OVA series My-Otome Zwei. There has also been numerous Manga’s based off the original show such as My-Otome Arashi and a graphic novel My-HiME Destiny.

In 2008 Sunrise announced a prequel OVA called My-Otome 0 ~S.ifr~. Which is planned for a 3 episode release the first episode being released on DVD the 25th of july 2008. It will be 3 episodes of 30 minutes each, a strait to DVD release. Sunrise has also revealed that all five members of Garderobe’s Columns. Una Shamrock, Elliot Chandler, Rei Juggernaut , Kyouko Tsumabuki, Iruma Bandbelt and Maria Graceburt will make a appearance in the show.

My-HiME’s official website announced a new Anime project to be part of the My-HiME franchise. It disclosed the name of their newest heroine, Mao. Details are still a bit sketchy, more information will be released on the official My-HiME website as they become available.

http://larcho.wordpress.com/2008/06/02/ ... e-project/
neosephiroth
Permanently Banned

Post by neosephiroth »

ANIME WAS AIMED AT TEEN GALS...WITH A EERR CERTAIN SEXUAL ATRACTION BETWEEN KEY CAHARACTERS. BUT HOPE THEY CAN BEAT THE SERIES(WATCHED IT)DA PS 2 COMBAT GAME GONNA BE A BLAST!!
Last edited by neosephiroth on 04 Jun 2008, 11:38, edited 1 time in total.
Nuke
Processor: Xeon E5620
Motherboard: Asus P6T6 Workstation
Graphics card: MSI GTX770
Memory: 24GB Hynix

Post by Nuke »

OMGWTFCAPSHAX :lol:

More Shizuru x Natsuki FTW. Or Arika x nina. Or whatever :D I really hope we see another full series though.
endev8003

Post by endev8003 »

I read about this a while back. If I recall correctly, it is when Arika's mother (Rena Sayers) was at Garderobe. I can't recall much detail, but I think she made friends with the princess/queen (maybe Mao?), and I think Reito has a crush on her.

Edit:
Just checked on Wikipedia and Animenewsnetwork.com.

The previous queen is Sifr Fran (whick explains the title). Also no mention of Reito or a character named Mao (maybe I imagined Reito?). Also says Rena's name is actually Lena.