School Rumble Third Term

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
larch

School Rumble Third Term

Post by larch »

A promotional video for the School Rumble: Third Term OVAs is currently being streamed on the official website. The new series is entitled: “School Rumble 3rd Semester” and contains two episodes, which will be bundled with volumes 21 and 22 of the School Rumble manga, the first of which is to be released on July 17, 2008. The manga is ongoing, though recent chapters indicate that it may be brought to an end soon.

The manga is published in English by Del Rey Manga. Unlike other Del Rey releases, the manga uses the original Japanese naming order (family name followed by the given name) to conserve the puns in the manga.

School Rumble: Third Term Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyHx44dHHRM

I really enjoyed the first season of School Rumble, much more so than the 2nd season that was released afterwards. But from the looks of the promo video that was uploaded to youtube it seems to be something worth watching out for, pity you can only get these by buying volume 21 and 22 of the Manga.

http://larcho.wordpress.com/2008/05/31/ ... hird-term/
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

Nice! :D

I also prefered the 1st season over the 2nd :D

Both got a bit boring and carried away towards the end though :?
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
neosephiroth
Permanently Banned

Post by neosephiroth »

i got a damaged season 2 dvd but i liked the gun battle ...was hilarious. also the basketbal epp...agh i need another copy...think season 2 rocks