Bonen no Xamdou New Studio Bones Anime

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
larch

Bonen no Xamdou New Studio Bones Anime

Post by larch »

Bōnen no Xamdou is the new upcoming Anime show by Studio BONES. (Famous for shows like Eureka 7, Fullmetal Alchemist and RahXephon.) I tried digging around to find more information about the actual plot behind the Anime but it seems like BONES is keeping a really tight lid on this one, and the trailer posted on youtube doesn’t give much away either. But only serves to peak my interests and make me even more curious .

Currently nothing is known about the Anime aside from the staff, genre, and trailer. BONES has promised more information by the end of April, so we will have to wait and see what they have in store for us. By the looks of the character & mecha design, I’m guessing it is the same people behind the animation of Eureka 7. Sony music will be providing the series with the musical score, similar to that of Fullmetal Alchemist and Eureka 7 so we can expect a topnotch soundtrack. I am really looking forward to this title, yes I know its still early days but its Studio BONES after all so who can blame me. LOL!

Genre: Science-Fiction, Action, Adventure, Drama, Romance.

Studio: BONES

Staff:

* Director: Masayuki Miyaji (Eureka 7)
* Character Designer: Ayumi Kurashima (Eureka 7)
* Animation Director: Masashi Okumura (Studio Ghibli)
* Xamdo Mech Designer: Seiichi Hashimoto (Eureka 7, Planetes)
* Mecha Designer: Kimitoshi Yamane (Cowboy Bebop)
* Humanoid Designer: Kenji Mizuhata (Eureka 7)
* Color Design: Hiroko Umezaki
* Art Director: Takashi Aoi (Darker Than Black)

Here is the official Bōnen no Xamdou trailer that was posted on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rQSzSPZzno

http://larcho.wordpress.com/2008/05/05/ ... nes-anime/