Worlds youngest transgender female

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Post by wizardofid »

D3PART3D wrote:Wiz, no need to throw tantrums... I think a sex change would do you good :P
:lol: :lol: My mother always said she wanted a little girl :lol: :lol: A little late now!!! :D
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

Ah, wiz, just when I dismiss you as a lunatic, you show you just have a sense of humor!

You are a legend!

If you had a sex change we could definitely hook up!
Judas

Post by Judas »

wizardofid wrote:
Judas wrote:
wizardofid wrote:WE WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE SEX CHANGES IF WE WERE ABLE NATURE WOULD HAVE ALLOWED IT.POINT,PERIOD END OF STORY.
I hope that you realise that the argument from nature is a very, very poor one. By the same logic we could argue that clothes are bad - "if we were supposed to be covered, nature would have given us fur" - or that murder is good - "animals kill each other, so we should be able to kill each other too".

Unless you truly think that clothes, buttons and aeroplanes are bad, I call shenanigans on your hypocritical argument.
animals kill each other, so we should be able to kill each other too".
Look around BOY people kill people every day with rights or no rights........
able
able is the wrong word idiot....do is the word your looking for.....
I'm afraid "do" really doesn't syntactically fit into that sentence - I think i shall stick with "able". Able in the sense of "able to kill each other without moral consequences".

And please, if you're determined to sink to argumentum ad hominem - truly the last stand of the desperate - questioning my language may not be the best angle of attack, given your own grammar.
By the same logic we could argue that clothes are bad
Your an idoit at best yeah...We have evolved into what we are to day less hair blah blah because we started wearing clothes a few million years ago and became less depended on our body to keep us warm...ect Pretty much the same as the rest of the animals have evolved.....on this world...
I'm afraid I'm not quite seeing your point here - in fact I'm struggling to extract anything that remotely resembles sense from your ramblings - but I feel that I should point out that it was not "millions" of years ago that humans began wearing clothes.
Unless you truly think that clothes, buttons and aeroplanes are bad, I call shenanigans on your hypocritical argument.
Your narrow mindedness is truely awsome and primitive.....

My reason I'm calling you an idiot is because you think you are superior to animals....
Again, not seeing your point. How is this relevant to the question at hand?

In any case, even though I consider homo sapiens animals, I still think them to be superior to the rest of them. I will gladly take that statement back the day that my cat beats me at chess.
'One will rarely err if extreme actions be ascribed to vanity, ordinary actions to habit, and mean actions to fear.'
- Friedrich Nietzsche

'Do not argue with Judas, nube, that would be foolish!'
- D3PART3D
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

Opinion: Sex changes are retarded. End.

But Bast1ds should be allowed to do whatever they please with their lives.

And God is MALE :twisted:
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

jamin_za wrote:Ah, wiz, just when I dismiss you as a lunatic, you show you just have a sense of humor!

You are a legend!

If you had a sex change we could definitely hook up!
dude I'm so worried now. 8O 8O Sadly your out of luck.!!! :wink: :D
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

@Judas
yeah dude attack the grammar I really don't care.Just as long as you some what under stand my dyslexic ramblings.

yeah dude I am dyslexic,as well as having a speech impairment hearing dissabilities and a rare brain disorder...I'm not doing too badly what you say??? No joke...
but I feel that I should point out that it was not "millions" of years ago that humans began wearing clothes
Oh it's around the last ice age when was that again 200million years ago sorry if it is not up to your correct info this is a guestimate.So wearing animal skins ect is not part of our "recent" summer collection

In any case, even though I consider homo sapiens animals, I still think them to be superior to the rest of them. I will gladly take that statement back the day that my cat beats me at chess.
Lets see you stay alive in some jungle with your cat without formal training....

Animals are superior to homo sapiens you just don't know it yet they have been here much longer than we have in any case.....

I'm afraid "do" really doesn't syntactically fit into that sentence - I think i shall stick with "able". Able in the sense of "able to kill each other without moral consequences
moral consequences??? Dude you need to do a little better than that why is it morally wrong to kill another person but not morally wrong to have a sexchange....OOOPS!!!!!

Would it be morally wrong for an animal to have a sex change.We have a brain configured much like any other animal out there we have urges healthly sex drives and much like any other animal out there fear instincts ect.

There brains might be primitive(there is no sure way of knowing) compared to ours....

What would happen to that animal??? :wink:
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

wizardofid wrote:@Judas
yeah dude attack the grammar I really don't care.Just as long as you somewhat under stand my dyslexic ramblings.
One word... :D Sorry, couldn't help it. :lol: I agree, as long as people can understand.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

D3PART3D wrote:
wizardofid wrote:@Judas
yeah dude attack the grammar I really don't care.Just as long as you somewhat under stand my dyslexic ramblings.
One word... :D Sorry, couldn't help it. :lol: I agree, as long as people can understand.
I did that on purpose!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah like I said......I was held back in grade 2 because some idiot teacher said I couldn't play with clay.....*jk*But was really held back a year for those problems....
yeah dude I am dyslexic,as well as having a speech impairment hearing dissabilities and a rare brain disorder...I'm not doing too badly what you say??? No joke...
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

:lol: oh sorry ;)

- Elon Musk
cYcLIc

Post by cYcLIc »

Sex changes are wrong and they don't only affect the people who get them done. I don't know what sort of mental state I would be in after finding out that my girlfriend used to be a man. If these people can't cope with their God given gender, they should seek professional help.
jamin_za wrote:Tell me, what sex is God :?:
What does that have to do with the discussion? Is God human :?:
◕ PhenomII X4 955 BE
◕ ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
◕ XFX 9800GT
◕ 2 x 2GB Corsaire XMS3 DDR3-1333
◕ Gigabyte Odin 550w
◕ Windows 7 Ultimate x64
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

cYcLIc wrote:
Was directing that at wiz who was arguing religion here.

Was never meant to be a part of the OT
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

jamin_za wrote:
cYcLIc wrote:
Was directing that at wiz who was arguing religion here.

Was never meant to be a part of the OT
Oh thanks!!! :D well honestly religion does play a small part.

However take religion out and you still sit with the question is this what nature intended that a doctor butcher a man between his legs I think not.....

Nature did not teach man you can cut off johnny,he learnt this him self...

Jamin so yeah you can argue religion but if that doesn't work nature always has the awnser???

The point is then both religion and nature says it's wrong.....

Humans have become so blinded by hatred,greed and what else, that we were better off living as cavemen....
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

Wiz modern humans are so far removed from nature that natural arguments hold no merit anymore.

Did nature intend for doctors to take a heart out of somebody's body and put it into somebody else's body?

Face it most of the laws of the natural world no longer apply to us.
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

jamin_za wrote:Wiz modern humans are so far removed from nature that natural arguments hold no merit anymore.

Did nature intend for doctors to take a heart out of somebody's body and put it into somebody else's body?

Face it most of the laws of the natural world no longer apply to us.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Dammit!!!!!! I can't disagree there.At least you made me smile.....

What else can one use then for the against sex changes??

The moral fiber of society??? :lol: :lol:

Don't know if it has any merit.....??? :wink: :wink:

Give me some thing to work with then? :D :wink:
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

wow...

Wiz ever heard of something called free will? Its what your "God" bestowed apon us and allows us to do pretty much anything. If I had a kid and he/she wanted to have this done the only thing as a parent that I could do is show them what the possible outcomes are, and if they accept that and still want to carry on with it then so be it. You have no right to deny a persons free will because they are themselves you are not them! You call Judas to be narrow minded and to take his blinkers off but have you read your posts? You are more narrow minded than he is and your blinkers are to friggin tight.

You are asking Tribble what gives her the right to defend the kid but what gives you the right to condemn and judge him? Wow that is so Christian of you :roll:.

Wiz I am sorry but your ramblings do nothing to help your argument in fact they show just how delusional you are when it comes to people and the psyche. You want an example of how your system stuff things up look at the US all the kids that have been bullied to no end are taking guns to school to "sort" out the situation now tell me how is your method solving things?

You cannot judge this kid nor can you condemn him/her you have no right to do so, remember your bible and God do support it so I hope hell will be hot enough for you :wink:
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

Seriously though, I would love to know what jamin was google-ing to have come across this strange phenomenon. :twisted:
And after this is said, it's too late to make up stories or excuses.
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

Once she/he grows up, do you guys think she MUST tell a person that might be interested in her/him?
Core i5 3550 | 8GB RAM | 500W | Samsung T260 | GTX760 OC | 4.56TB HDD space
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

Anakha56 wrote:wow...

Wiz ever heard of something called free will? Its what your "God" bestowed apon us and allows us to do pretty much anything. If I had a kid and he/she wanted to have this done the only thing as a parent that I could do is show them what the possible outcomes are, and if they accept that and still want to carry on with it then so be it. You have no right to deny a persons free will because they are themselves you are not them! You call Judas to be narrow minded and to take his blinkers off but have you read your posts? You are more narrow minded than he is and your blinkers are to friggin tight.

You are asking Tribble what gives her the right to defend the kid but what gives you the right to condemn and judge him? Wow that is so Christian of you :roll:.
Wiz I am sorry but your ramblings do nothing to help your argument in fact they show just how delusional you are when it comes to people and the psyche. You want an example of how your system stuff things up look at the US all the kids that have been bullied to no end are taking guns to school to "sort" out the situation now tell me how is your method solving things?

You cannot judge this kid nor can you condemn him/her you have no right to do so, remember your bible and God do support it so I hope hell will be hot enough for you :wink:
Wiz ever heard of something called free will? Its what your "God" bestowed apon us and allows us to do pretty much anything
Free will todo the right thing of course :wink:
You are asking Tribble what gives her the right to defend the kid but what gives you the right to condemn and judge him? Wow that is so Christian of you
Never said any thing about being a christian nor did I say which God directly.....GO FIGURE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS I SEE!!!!!

Your bible??Your God.Dude I don't own any bible nor do own any faith..get it right will you????Besides it's every one's god who ever wishes to follow him.If I did I'm pretty sure I could break and make laws as a wish.....OOPS!!!!
You have no right to deny a persons free will because they are themselves you are not them!
Free will is a funny thing you have here I have the free will to kill you but I don't make use of it.Now I'm telling this guy to take his free will and not use it because I find it wrong and if he does believe in any faith it will mostly likely be against that faith and thirdly it's not what nature intended 4th on the list would be that right should be removed from a child at least and parents....

Naive don't you think?To be fair mabye let the kid make his own choice when he is legally old enough.

That brings me to this point you would be naive and norrow minded not to agree.
First of there is no such thing as "free" will there is always a price to be paid no matter what "free" will you choose.Secondly if you break "free" will down and investigate it, it comes down to either choosing right or wrong.

I'm 101% sure that you can't prove that statement wrong...
Now how do you sort that out??MHMH is that a trick question??I wish there is a quick simple awnser to that.

First look at the US Bill of rights there lies you biggest problem."The right to bare arms." no only if your this age or have done that screening test.

At what age is a child allowed to order weapons from an online shop and delivered to your house without as much as seeing a single person or questioning it.

There lies you second problem the freely avaible weapons one can buy nearly every where.

Much much stricter guns Laws are required.

There is much more to it than meets the eye.But the quickest way is to remove guns from child's hands.
delusional
Your delusional for thinking free will is some thing a God gave us.A god gave us a set of rules which we need to follow or else we burn in hell would you call that free will.

Free will is only free will when it's free from a God,lawmaker,and nature....
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

wizardofid wrote:You know what is the problem boys are too soft and ghey like now.Sweety when I was in primary and high school you had a problem with the kid sitting next to you....you went to your P.T teacher arrange boxing gloves and sorted it out after school with a teacher as a ref......
or if that wasn't enough we ganged up got a few friends and public enemy number one got some friends we met it in the grade 2 sand pit and sorted it out our selfs.
And this exactly is the origin of today's degenerates in society; those who contribute nothing to the world but what it takes to keep their own posterior from landing in a broken gutter. Do you think that intelligence is fostered by violence and vindiction :?: 100% of our culturally intact and contributary social members did not settle playground disputes with boxing gloves and brawn. Instead, they retired to their own imagination where the ideas were born that are the foundations of our modern-day society. You think a fool with a 6-pack of abs and an eye for beating up other kids developed the concept of micro-electronics? Hardly.

wizardofid wrote:You were naughty you got donnered with a sambok...I was in the head masters office more than I was in school...I'm pretty sure that is a good way of building a man with a swift kick in the back side to keep him on the right path....
And who decided this right path? Your headmaster? Are you the person you are today because your headmaster cobbled you over the knuckles when you were a kid? For shame on your upbringing if that is the case; a classroom is a learning environment, not where personalities should be forcibly developed.

wizardofid wrote:Sounds like I had a &^%uped childhood nah I would do it all over again.Compared to now I wouldn't want my child growing up to be a social outcast pansy.....
Again, social outcasts are who brought our society to where it stands today. The very foundations for personal computing today comprised a group of social outcasts, hellbent on finding intuitive ways to make the most of their lives.

wizardofid wrote:Yeah funny hey women complains that they want equal rights to men...Fine we said, here have this job as head of this company...well it didn't last long very long.The company I work for had equal rights and women didn't last very long in higher positions.Women has not gotten stronger infact there has been a higher number of suicides under women there is maniac depression under women strokes have increased under women....so yeah whatever you say
I would strongly advise you to read Fortune 500's list of most powerful women, then compare your own social standing to theirs.
LINK

wizardofid wrote:Point it's wrong and should not be allow rights or no rights period....This borders abortions....
wizardofid wrote:Lucky for me I'm not narrow minded
Dictionary definition of HYPOCRISY.

wizardofid wrote:Think of land snails.
WTF :?:

wizardofid wrote:Are we not animals after all???We act like them have social interactions much the same way they do cluster together...procreate...only really difference between them and us is the canny ability to think we are superior to them..because we think we are smart.We are primitive to compared to most animals.....

The last time I saw my cat was this morning, and the first thing it didn't do, was perk up and say "well, today looks like a lovely day!". Odd, that, because if my cat - by some obscure chance - had a fully self-aware consciousness, I'm quite sure that's exactly what it would have said. We are displaced from animals by a long shot; either spanning Genesis to now, or the 130,000 years since homo sapiens evolved from your species - depending on whether you take a creationist or evolutionist's point of view.

wizardofid wrote:Would it be morally wrong for an animal to have a sex change.We have a brain configured much like any other animal out there we have urges healthly sex drives and much like any other animal out there fear instincts ect.

What do I need to smoke to reach this level of understanding? Again, animals are not of a fully self-aware state, and would thus never be able to reach such a decision let alone come to the question that requires such an answer.

wizardofid wrote:There brains might be primitive(there is no sure way of knowing) compared to ours....

Good Lord; we'll be all be taken over by canines soon. The only invasion I suffer regularly is by amassed colonies of ants in my kitchen...
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

Synthesis wrote:I would love to know what jamin was google-ing to have come across this strange phenomenon. :twisted:
And after this is said, it's too late to make up stories or excuses.
Actually I wasn't Googling, I was browsing the 420chan image boards.

Truly one of the worst places on the internet, especially their animated GIFs board :banghead:
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

Richard_ wrote:
wizardofid wrote:You know what is the problem boys are too soft and ghey like now.Sweety when I was in primary and high school you had a problem with the kid sitting next to you....you went to your P.T teacher arrange boxing gloves and sorted it out after school with a teacher as a ref......
or if that wasn't enough we ganged up got a few friends and public enemy number one got some friends we met it in the grade 2 sand pit and sorted it out our selfs.
And this exactly is the origin of today's degenerates in society; those who contribute nothing to the world but what it takes to keep their own posterior from landing in a broken gutter. Do you think that intelligence is fostered by violence and vindiction :?: 100% of our culturally intact and contributary social members did not settle playground disputes with boxing gloves and brawn. Instead, they retired to their own imagination where the ideas were born that are the foundations of our modern-day society. You think a fool with a 6-pack of abs and an eye for beating up other kids developed the concept of micro-electronics? Hardly.

wizardofid wrote:You were naughty you got donnered with a sambok...I was in the head masters office more than I was in school...I'm pretty sure that is a good way of building a man with a swift kick in the back side to keep him on the right path....
And who decided this right path? Your headmaster? Are you the person you are today because your headmaster cobbled you over the knuckles when you were a kid? For shame on your upbringing if that is the case; a classroom is a learning environment, not where personalities should be forcibly developed.

wizardofid wrote:Sounds like I had a &^%uped childhood nah I would do it all over again.Compared to now I wouldn't want my child growing up to be a social outcast pansy.....
Again, social outcasts are who brought our society to where it stands today. The very foundations for personal computing today comprised a group of social outcasts, hellbent on finding intuitive ways to make the most of their lives.

wizardofid wrote:Yeah funny hey women complains that they want equal rights to men...Fine we said, here have this job as head of this company...well it didn't last long very long.The company I work for had equal rights and women didn't last very long in higher positions.Women has not gotten stronger infact there has been a higher number of suicides under women there is maniac depression under women strokes have increased under women....so yeah whatever you say
I would strongly advise you to read Fortune 500's list of most powerful women, then compare your own social standing to theirs.
LINK

wizardofid wrote:Point it's wrong and should not be allow rights or no rights period....This borders abortions....
wizardofid wrote:Lucky for me I'm not narrow minded
Dictionary definition of HYPOCRISY.

wizardofid wrote:Think of land snails.
WTF :?:

wizardofid wrote:Are we not animals after all???We act like them have social interactions much the same way they do cluster together...procreate...only really difference between them and us is the canny ability to think we are superior to them..because we think we are smart.We are primitive to compared to most animals.....

The last time I saw my cat was this morning, and the first thing it didn't do, was perk up and say "well, today looks like a lovely day!". Odd, that, because if my cat - by some obscure chance - had a fully self-aware consciousness, I'm quite sure that's exactly what it would have said. We are displaced from animals by a long shot; either spanning Genesis to now, or the 130,000 years since homo sapiens evolved from your species - depending on whether you take a creationist or evolutionist's point of view.

wizardofid wrote:Would it be morally wrong for an animal to have a sex change.We have a brain configured much like any other animal out there we have urges healthly sex drives and much like any other animal out there fear instincts ect.

What do I need to smoke to reach this level of understanding? Again, animals are not of a fully self-aware state, and would thus never be able to reach such a decision let alone come to the question that requires such an answer.

wizardofid wrote:There brains might be primitive(there is no sure way of knowing) compared to ours....

Good Lord; we'll be all be taken over by canines soon. The only invasion I suffer regularly is by amassed colonies of ants in my kitchen...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Good Lord; we'll be all be taken over by canines soon.
yeah sure.there is no sure way of finding out how well it is developed.You can't tell a dog to sit still in a catscan and check out his brain can you..??
I would disagree :D :wink:
evolutionist's point of view
Yip!!!!You can't say with 102% that we fully understand animals can you????
amassed colonies of ants in my kitchen
So they are animals now??? 8O 8O

Your naive to think other wise social inter actions of violence does happen and it will lead to fights sooner or later.That how it has always been look at wars that has gone and been.

Seriously you need to come out your shell more.
100% of our culturally intact and contributary social members did not settle playground disputes with boxing gloves and brawn.
And where did you get that info...there are plenty rich and famous people out there that were social outcasts by your standard.My brother was in more fights than I can count on 10 fingers so yeah he is a social out cast by your standard but he works for a big company not sure if you know them coca-cola and has developed some new drinks for the south african market...

Funny don't you think.People who were donnered to keep them on the right path is more likely to be successful motivated and respectful later on in life
I dare you prove me wrong.....

So yeah whatever you say.

As for the woman part females are the weakier sex.And I'm not sexest.I believe women have equal rights..
cYcLIc

Post by cYcLIc »

SoulBlade wrote:Once she/he grows up, do you guys think she MUST tell a person that might be interested in her/him?
Hell yeah. He better... From what I have seen on TV (Reality TV), the vagina will pull him out.
◕ PhenomII X4 955 BE
◕ ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
◕ XFX 9800GT
◕ Gigabyte Odin 550w
◕ Windows 7 Ultimate x64
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

You have only seen vagina's on reality TV :?:
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

jamin_za wrote:You have only seen vagina's on reality TV :?:

:lol: :lol:
That be funny!!!!
cYcLIc

Post by cYcLIc »

:lol:

There was a show on sex changes and they said the vagina can only be made like 5cm deep. I'm not sure on the exact value.
◕ PhenomII X4 955 BE
◕ ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
◕ XFX 9800GT
◕ Gigabyte Odin 550w
◕ Windows 7 Ultimate x64