Neale's News 24. Events in the spam thread

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
NealeDeadlyAlien
Registered Bush Snake Facehugger

Neale's News 24. Events in the spam thread

Post by NealeDeadlyAlien »

Welcome to the news room.

The whole point is to post news of forum members in the English Spam thread and other threads if you want to.. What they say and what they do in their daily life on PCF...

I am looking for reporters :lol: :lol: So all are welcome to join.

I am quoting a couple I did earlier on in the Spam thread. :wink: To give you an idea on how it should be done.
Last edited by NealeDeadlyAlien on 28 Nov 2007, 22:30, edited 1 time in total.
NealeDeadlyAlien

WELCOME BACK TO NEWS 24 -Thanks to Anchorman Papercut for displaying a message to the public.

NEWS HEADLINES TODAY OF SPAM- This is NealeDeadlyAlien reporting.

I'm reporting live from the spam thread as crisis has hit the page 2284 in the spam thread.

Forum member Fiber-Optics was desperatly looking for help due to an unknown matter and recieved critical evidence by FUSED on a crucial matter but has the problem been solved. Call us on 0800-33-34-35 to lend your support in the help of Fiber Optics.

Just moments ago we recieved evidence of a major problem happening with Tribble as she just doesn't have time to spam and constantly is dodgy the Spam media by making excuses "My car is in the garage, I need to go fetch it) - This has hit a drastic blow towards to the spam thread.

Todays Crime News watch

It seems criminal mastermind and web page designer fanatic CesarePlay is currently designing illegal websites to promote illegal activities in the spam thread. If you have more Information on this criminal please contact the PCF Crime watch as he is armed and dangerous and deffinately knows how to use the website.

On other news, it seems a forum member Silv3rback has been missing for days as family and friends are extremely concerned with his apparent absence from the thread. He was lost spotted on a couple of pages back. Those who have seen him must report to News 24.

Thats the coverage of todays spam News 24, I'm NealeDeadlyAlien and we will see you back tomorrow.
NealeDeadlyAlien

THIS IS 8.15PM SPAM NEWS 24

Hi and welcome back My name is NealeDeadlyAlien with this report. It seems Anchorman Papercut has disappeared due to unknow reasons so I will be taking over tonight.

At about 8.10pm we recieved word that celeb Spammer Tribble has yet once again dodged the spam media outside her house stating that Atlantis is on, spamming is cancelled for the moment, meanwhile reports showed that she wants answers to what I know about her. We go live to Tribble's house

Hello there... I am currently sitting outside tribble's house gazing at her lounging on the chair with a drink while watching Atlantis while news crew inspects the so called "car" that apparent was being held at a local garage but seems to be in top shape. Could this be she was avoiding us or did she really take her car in for a service.

This is Neale Rundgren spam news 24.

Reports show that a number of forum members are suffering with the so called Paranoid syndrome however we were unable to find the member schase as he was last spotted hiding in a corner mumbling these words "I swear to god someone is behind me"

Let's go see whats happening in crime watch.

It appears PCF Police apprehended the website master CP due to the illegal information he had on certain members in the spam thread and was about to upload vital information regarding what we do in our daily lives and was about to be sold at a wooping price of R5 however CP was unable to attend questioning.

A local spammer and forum member Silv3rBack still is currently missing however reports indicate he was last spotted in the "What are you doing at the moment " thread but still unable to trace him.

We have a profile picture of the missing person.

If anyone has seen this missing person is to please contact the PCF missing members.

It has been a great evening tonight but more for tomorrow on spam news 24 I'm NealeDeadlyAlien and will see you tomorrow
NealeDeadlyAlien

Sorry for the last post as the missing person picture didn't disply :(
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

wow a briliant idea NDA
NealeDeadlyAlien

Lol shot Fiber... Howevere I want ppl who post in the spam thread to participate (other threads are allowed but only if it has interesting news). I ain't gonna do this on my own :lol: :lol:
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Hee hee great idea - but feel free to leave Tribble out of these posts as no one is really interested in what she does. And she likes her anonymity. :lol:

I love your writing - you should get a job doing this.
simmy

Post by simmy »

THIS IS 07:49PM SPAM NEWS 24 LATEST UPDATES.

Im your host Ginger McQuickfeet reporting live from PCF-HQ.

Forum member Hman apparently has a lame phone and has been made aware of his lame phone by the general forum public. He was reported saying "That there is teh seks." Strange indeed.
Lets hope he was referring to the forum spam bot Tribble.

Moving along.

RobThePyro has a new motorcycle, lets pray he has not the same faith forum member DAE_JA_VOO had. And with a name like RobThePyro, God have mercy on his soul. *RIP!*

Oh and to end this update, the Answer a Question with a Question game is played out.

Thanks for joining us and enjoy the rest of your day.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

It was reported that NealeDeadlyAlien has gone rouge and opened his own news station. This is in fact true as this reporter works for NealeDeadlyAlien.

Rustypup has just posted an amazing picture of a storm from La Lucia. We are investigating the claims that it may have been photoshopped. No storm could be that stunning!

Xiphan has indicated his dislike of a certain brand of clothing. The brand shall remain unnamed for now as we need to check the facts.

Photos posted by our very own NealeDeadlyAlien in the Photo of the Day thread, are unbelievable. It has certain members of this forum wishing they were Blue whales. CesarePlay was positively stunned by the revelation - he is still in shock and has been admitted to the day clinic for observation.

More on these and other stories, when we return.
NealeDeadlyAlien

:lol: :lol: :lol:
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

simmy wrote:RobThePyro has a new motorcycle, lets pray he has not the same faith forum member DAE_JA_VOO had. And with a name like RobThePyro, God have mercy on his soul. *RIP!*
BWAHAHAHAHA :!:
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
CesarePlay

Post by CesarePlay »

8O 8O
NealeDeadlyAlien

Lol simmy his hired as a reporter :lol: :lol: :lol:

You will catch my edition much later I'm just hanging around the forum wrighting this down... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Departed I already have a nice one on you :lol: :lol: :wink:
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

NealeDeadlyAlien wrote: Departed I already have a nice one on you :lol: :lol: :wink:
8O

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
NealeDeadlyAlien

:lol:
CesarePlay

Post by CesarePlay »

Hopefully I don't make another appearance in it or it be a record already :!: 8O 8O 8O
DarkRanger
Processor: Intel i5-3750
Motherboard: Gigabyte
Graphics card: nVidia GTX 550Ti
Memory: 8GB Jetram

Post by DarkRanger »

I hereby request the reporters head over to the afrikaans thread as it is claimed to have the highest number of pages on this particular forum.
NealeDeadlyAlien

CesarePlay wrote:Hopefully I don't make another appearance in it or it be a record already :!: 8O 8O 8O
Oh yes you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Dark Ranger..... That will be in the next edition tonight :lol:
CesarePlay

Post by CesarePlay »

NealeDeadlyAlien wrote:
CesarePlay wrote:Hopefully I don't make another appearance in it or it be a record already :!: 8O 8O 8O
Oh yes you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Dark Ranger..... That will be in the next edition tonight :lol:
Oh noes :!: :!: :!: :!: 8O
NealeDeadlyAlien

:lol: :lol:

Oh yeeeesss :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CesarePlay

Post by CesarePlay »

:(
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

*** THIS IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT ***

Hello, Ladies!

Are you bored? Lonely? Desperate? All three?

Well then WOW! Do we have news for you.
jamin_za is looking to have intimate relationships and he's not particularly picky*

So why not drop him a PM :?:

Go on... you have nothing to lose but your dignity!

*offer only open to woman between the ages of 16 and 60.... for now
NealeDeadlyAlien

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Jamin :lol: :lol: :lol:
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

DarkRanger wrote:I hereby request the reporters head over to the afrikaans thread as it is claimed to have the highest number of pages on this particular forum.
Not for long :twisted:

LOL @ jamin!

- Elon Musk
PaperCut

Post by PaperCut »

:glasses4:
PaperCut Scissorhands wrote:Good afternoon, and welcome to the SN24 headlines @ 16:30. My name is PaperCut Scissorhands, flying solo.

The worldwide franchise and fast food outlet, Kentucky Fried Chicken, KFC as it is more commonly known, has today announced the discontinuation of it's famous crowd-pleaser the "Smokey Cheese Twister" which will be off the shelves as from Monday the 3rd of December 2007 until further notice. More on this story in our late edition with NDA.

And in other news...

In a discreet media briefing earlier today. The newly established SpamNews24, SN24 for short, has announced today that in it's effort to get their readers wider coverage and reporting on events happening around the PCF community; new positions would be made available for trainees in their Field Report and Investigative Research Departments respectively.

More on these and other news in the main news bulletin with NealeDeadlyAlien at 6.

Thank you for joining us.

And remember, it's not news until it's on SpamNews24.
Last edited by PaperCut on 29 Nov 2007, 17:13, edited 2 times in total.
/. Image /. Image /. Image /. Image /.