Art of Shunya ****** - Shouko-san 1/7 PVC Figure

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
larch

Art of Shunya ****** - Shouko-san 1/7 PVC Figure

Post by larch »

"His art draws on many different influences and can be described as a blend of Heavy Metal and Anime, and is particularly known for the beautiful expressions and entrancing eyes of his subjects. Usually his artwork ranges from classic fantasy to post apocalyptic futures, always bound together with the stylized beauty of his women. Even when his art style may look simplistic at first, it has a well-grounded structure, as ****** is knowledgeable of human anatomy, proportion and weight. He applies this knowledge to his works, at times in a slight almost imperceivable way."

This is the continuation of the Art of Shunya ****** series. This 1/7 PVC figurine is sculpted beautifully and also included matching shoes (LOL!), the figurine itself is part of the base so u cant remove her but thats not really an issue since it makes for a solid base stand with no danger of the figurine deciding to fall over on its own. Loads of small details on this figurine like the shoes (Which u can remove) and the rose in the hair to the heart shaped pedestal she sits on. Only freaky thing about this figurine is the facial expression which can be called a "freakishly blank stare" at best. But other than that I can highly recommend buying it.

And yes i took the pictures myself :D