Whats the fastest speed you ever driven

Motoring and transportation related discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

Easy guys. :D

My previous runs with me driving.

Honda 150 Auto - 180km/h
Honda 160 DOHC - 240km/h on the clock. Car was still pulling strong
Honda Jazz VTEC - 170km/h tapped off.

and then....

Ferrari F430 Spyder - 268km/h started getting a little scared...
Maplassie_GTR

Post by Maplassie_GTR »

I'm sharp, it's him going into attackmode :lol:

Ferrari F430 Spyder. It's slow. My corsa is faster

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn man that must have been awesome. A 360 modena Screamed past me the other day. Damn those cars sound uber awesome.
Spicy-McHaggis

Post by Spicy-McHaggis »

ok so check this out!

naughty as he says please get them facts straight before making the curb of hate to the left or right!

this corsa of ol plassie is farking fast! and yes it is indeed modified! heck il bring u 3other modefied corsas that will strap a G(ay)T(wat)i(nside)

hell il give u a calibra that rapes M3s! en evene a golf thats fast sure!

i got my bottom handed to me by many a car! and im dying OPEL / VAUXHAUL fanatic!

the stock GSi corsas B's are a mear 80KW ATF if im not mistaken and what is the stock KW ratings of a Polo(ny) G(ay)T(wat)i(nside) ? isnt it more like 110?

yes maplassie is the craziest bugger ive ever known :lol: but attacking him on personal grounds by saying that the stock GTi is faster then anything he can afford is being coward!

i would love to see a Polo(ny) G(ay)T(wat)i(nside) doing a 400m at tarlton and c the times! and what is the Polo(ny) G(ay)T(wat)i(nside) a 2.0?

plassies corsa is 1600....

yes sure what do i know im only drive a 140i astra with a mear 55KW ATW... i run long range gearbox and yes my top end is fast for my type car! fastest i did with my std car is 198 on the way from witbank to JHB NO TURBO and u still running turbo! doing 240 is fast yes but in a Polo(ny) G(ay)T(wat)i(nside) it feels fast thats the problem VW has!

they make u feel fast but they aint! its called false hope!

sorry to burst youre bubble but i think they lied to you when u baught ur Polo(ny) G(ay)T(wat)i(nside)
Hapy happy happy
Back in NL...
Maplassie_GTR

Post by Maplassie_GTR »

Spicy-McHaggis wrote: yes maplassie is the craziest bugger ive ever known

hahaha. erm. That run with the ST wasn't crazy, it was fun. 8)
simmy

Post by simmy »

Spicy-McHaggis

Post by Spicy-McHaggis »

Maplassie_GTR wrote:
Spicy-McHaggis wrote: yes maplassie is the craziest bugger ive ever known

hahaha. erm. That run with the ST wasn't crazy, it was fun. 8)
true true do POLO(ny) G(ay)T(wat)i(nside)'s even come close to running with standard ST's?
Hapy happy happy
Back in NL...
muffinman

Post by muffinman »

The Polo GTI is a 1.8T
Maplassie_GTR

Post by Maplassie_GTR »

simmy wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I dont care anything about the poloGti.
it's the golf's I hunt. :twisted:
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

Spicy you are my homie, but you are seriously one of the most retarded people I know.

Take your Opel circle-jerk to the approriate thread
Spicy-McHaggis

Post by Spicy-McHaggis »

muffinman wrote:The Polo GTI is a 1.8T
its still bigger then plassies engine! which is a 1600 :)
Hapy happy happy
Back in NL...
Maplassie_GTR

Post by Maplassie_GTR »

jamin_za wrote:Spicy you are my homie, but you are seriously one of the most retarded people I know.

was this directed at me? If so I beg to ask why, as I wasn't the one flaming, and I changed the topic.
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

Come on guys. Stop this please.

This thread is already a e-penis thread. Lets not start flaming please.
Maplassie_GTR

Post by Maplassie_GTR »

I am the one not flaming, but still, Noted.

Fastest I have ever driven a bike.

80KPH :lol: Took me like 10 minutes to get there with a VFR400 or RVF400 or someing (i know nothing about bikes) :lol: :lol:
Spicy-McHaggis

Post by Spicy-McHaggis »

jamin_za wrote:Spicy you are my homie, but you are seriously one of the most retarded people I know.

im not talking about VW vs Opel as thats a non stop thread of arguing posts with random opinions
Hapy happy happy
Back in NL...
Spicy-McHaggis

Post by Spicy-McHaggis »

other then my Astra fastest ive been was 235 in modified corsa and old school mini passed us with huge turbo on it!
Hapy happy happy
Back in NL...
axisK

Post by axisK »

Atos 1.1 : 180 on the clock - GPS says 164
93 Ballade 1600i : 195 on the clock - GPS, 177
Superboss : 254 on the clock, didn't have a GPS at the time but the car's odometer was supprisingly accurate.
Maplassie_GTR

Post by Maplassie_GTR »

nice superboss speed!
naughty

Post by naughty »

I am 25, bought a house worth 850K, I drive 2 cars, and am busy ordering a Corsa OPC (wich is costing me close to 240K), but oh sorry, a little puny golf 5, no I can't afford that.
hoi n00bcake - you dont know what my house is worth - so fook off with the "my d__k is bigger than yours cos i have an expensive house" crap - cos if you want to compare assets you will get sorely embarrased - as for the corsa costing you close to R240k - well if you are stupid enough to pay that much for a corsa then dont blame us about that :roll: :roll:

as for your car - what gives you the right to compare any modified car to an unmodified car - your mentality is severely limited (lets not even start with the mchaggis retard who is coming to your defence) but i can see all the guys who drive Opel are severely lacking in the brains department

the golf 5 is still way better than the corsa OPC as a car - and no matter what you say its still just a corsa - and the sales figures still bear it out - you guys still have to take a back seat

as for the golf being fast - well when your car is still trying to build up steam the golf 5 gti is already gone past the horizon even though you may have been in front for the first 10 seconds or so - which means your car is quick but not fast - learn the difference then it may be worth talking to you

either way i rest my case - you guys are full of hot air as is the car company you guys support - every month the figures from NAAMSA say so - go and have a look at them sometime - who cares about speed - VW drivers still drive a better car anyway

only retards bother about speed when they cant even legally use it on a public road so fat lot of good your speed does for you when you land up in jail and the big guys there show some real speed with your pants around your ankles :roll:
I am not a normal "opel vs VW" dude
that my dear sir is the biggest bunch of horse POO ive ever heard cos all you do is talk nonsense about VW on this forum whenever you can as if its the only reason for your existence - whereas to me a VW is merely the car i drive
and im dying OPEL / VAUXHAUL fanatic!
oh hooray yippie \0/ \0/ \0/ - and where does it get you :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: - does opel pay you to come and shill for them on these forums - does your car get serviced for free - do you get any parts at all for free when they break (as they frequently will) - does opel pay your salary ....... if you answered no to any of the questions i asked you may be an opel fanatic but still a big retard anyway - so grow a brain and then maybe you might come close to having the class of a guy with a "Polo(ny) G(ay)T(wat)i(nside)" as you term it
Asus Z68-V Pro/Gen3, i5-3570k, 16GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3-1600, Gigabyte Radeon HD6970 OC graphics card, Corsair H100 liquid cpu cooling, Lite-on Blu-ray burner, Western Digital Raptor X HDD, Gigabyte Sumo 5115 modded case, Samsung P2770 monitor
Maplassie_GTR

Post by Maplassie_GTR »

naughty wrote:
with a "Polo(ny) G(ay)T(wat)i(nside)" as you term it

listen numbnuts, Spicy said that not me fool!

My VW bantering is purely for fun, as I have mentioned I drove 2 modified golfs myself. ON the opel forums, I mock my fellow opel drivers when their cars break down, cause I tell them "it's an opel" :lol:

on the house/cars thing. I am not going out comparing wealth etc etc.

You started your personal attack stating the Golf5 is faster stock than anything I could ever afford. Very wrong, that's all I am saying.

WE have both said our say, just relax yourself. got any other gripes, PM me.
Skidd
Permanently Banned

Post by Skidd »

Bwahahaha..

Polo GTI I eat them for breakfast and a Golf 5 GTI for lunch. Seriously there is nothing "special" about these cars. naughty you have some serious VW fanboi issues...
thefha

Post by thefha »

Astra OPC is the way. you cant compare Golf 5 GTI with the ASTRA OPC

Its like driving a Tazz 130 and trying to take chances on an M3.
NO CHANCE. So VW fans please no offence. I am not an Opel fan but i've raced with lots of GTIs and FOCUS ST.
Last edited by thefha on 09 Jun 2008, 09:09, edited 1 time in total.
mrplaya911

Post by mrplaya911 »

vw sucks ase. i beat them with out even trying.
one day i went up against a golf 5 gti (mr big shot) we went robo to robo. and guess what i left him in dust after a few secs then he pitched at the other robo.and dude he was the one who wanted to race and know what i laughed at him when he got at the robo. dude vw ain't that great. focus st rules son. and its cheaper then your overpriced piece of poophie :D. golf 5 gti :lol:
--------------------------------------------------------
q9300 @ 3.2ghz cooled by a vendetta 2
Asus Rampage formula
6GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066
XFX gtx260
320gb + 500gb hdd
Coolermaster 850 watt real power pro
Cm 690
Vista Ultimate 64bit
-------------------------------------------------------
Maplassie_GTR

Post by Maplassie_GTR »

thefha wrote:Astra OPC is the way. you cant compare Golf 5 GTI with the ASTRA OPC

Its like driving a Tazz 130 and trying to take chances on an M3.
NO CHANCE. So VW fans please no offence. I am not an Opel fan but i've raced with lots of GTIs and FOCUS ST.

Agreed
Skidd
Permanently Banned

Post by Skidd »

I agree I would rather have a Focus ST than a Golf 5 GTI, I see more moms driving Golf 5 GTI's than anything else. Mom's TAXI's FTL...

I got myself a Astra Coupe. one of the best cars I have ever owned and its also one of the unique cars on the road, if you see more than two a day count yourself lucky.

PS: Naughty have you even seen a Corsa D OPC? It makes a Polo GTI look stupid...
naughty

Post by naughty »

i can see we have guys who just judge a car by speed

well try to service the ford and as far as opel is concerned - the sales figures bear out that its a second rate car ......and everyone knows it - thats why they dont buy it as much as they do the golf 5 - so stick that in your pipe and chew it

a car is not only about speed - i dont give a damn about who raced who - racing doesnt matter to me - and on a public road it is illegal - so when you do get caught doing those speeds dont come looking for sympathy here - you aint gonna get any :roll: :roll:

and i know this thread is all about the fastest speed you have driven - doesnt make any car better than any other car - so say what you like - it just proves you dont have the capability to think at all
listen numbnuts, Spicy said that not me fool!
so am i replying only to you ????? - who died and made you into the only person in this forum - i can reply to more than one person in a post - or is there some rule against it - again as ive said before you have a severe lack of intellectual capacity just like your mchaggis friend - as well as a huge "god" complex - ie things can only go your way in the forum and no-one else matters
Last edited by naughty on 12 Jun 2008, 01:20, edited 1 time in total.
Asus Z68-V Pro/Gen3, i5-3570k, 16GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3-1600, Gigabyte Radeon HD6970 OC graphics card, Corsair H100 liquid cpu cooling, Lite-on Blu-ray burner, Western Digital Raptor X HDD, Gigabyte Sumo 5115 modded case, Samsung P2770 monitor