United Fans Unite!!!

Sport discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
UndaGrad

Post by UndaGrad »

Today has been a GREAT day for me! Our neighbours (namely, the Bulls) beat those pesky Sharks, and Chelsea beat Man U 1-0 in Extra Time (Drogba once again, with a great double-team goal! Mikel-Drogba-Lampard-Drogba- GOOOALL!).
brabham

Post by brabham »

*sigh* what a shyte final. Frankly I'm glad Man United lost. Hopefully the old saying is true that no-one remembers the losers. Because United were shocking and I hope no-one remembers they even played in the worst FA CUP Final in decades. :oops:
I kill you in my dreams, I turn the other cheek during the day.

i5 2500k : ASUS P8P67 : ASUS 560ti : Antec High Current Pro 850 : 2x2GB G.Skill : 160GB + 1.5TB Seagate SATA 7200rpm : LG super multi DVD writer : Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Since high school - I have been a Liverpool supporter. Kenny Douglish was just starting out and he was amazing! *ducking because ManU fans reckon Liverpool plays dirty*
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

Tribble wrote:Since high school - I have been a Liverpool supporter. Kenny Douglish was just starting out and he was amazing! *ducking because ManU fans reckon Liverpool plays dirty*
and you know thats true
Dooza

Post by Dooza »

How the hell did we fail to score on Sunday?
And now Rooney is out for 2 months :(
I hope Tevez is gonna do the job in Rooney's absence
CesarePlay

Post by CesarePlay »

I could not believe it either. I hope not every team is going to play at Old Trafford the way Reading did. Only one team tried to win the match. That was United.
Dooza

Post by Dooza »

We play Portsmouth tonight and with Rooney out I hope Tevez can deliver the goods, Saha and Solksjaer are still not fit to play which means Tevez is the only option upfront with probably Giggs and Ronaldo in support, now I know why I didn't want Sir Alex to sell Alan Smith.

If we win tonight and this weekend Sundays draw wouldn't matter that much coz Chelsea are playing Liverpool this weekend so one of them or both are going to drop points

I just hope we have a much improved performance in front of goal tonight
naughty

Post by naughty »

now I know why I didn't want Sir Alex to sell Alan Smith.
once Tevez settles in he can play better than Smith by far IMHO - he was one of argentina's stars in the world cup - with him and messi being the only two argentinian players catching my eye

he also did okay for Westham considering that the managers for idiotic reasons best known to themselves left him out most of the time - only making use of him close to the end

anyways im glad he is at united and i hope he can settle in quickly and start scoring goals - he is a hard worker and never gives up during that full 90 minutes - not many players are fit enough to do that
Asus Z68-V Pro/Gen3, i5-3570k, 16GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3-1600, Gigabyte Radeon HD6970 OC graphics card, Corsair H100 liquid cpu cooling, Lite-on Blu-ray burner, Western Digital Raptor X HDD, Gigabyte Sumo 5115 modded case, Samsung P2770 monitor
Dooza

Post by Dooza »

I get what your saying but I would've preferred we got rid of Saha, his injury prone and never plays a full season. Smith always gave 120% and commitment like that is hard to come by. With Solksjaer retiring soon it would've been great to still have him around.
UndaGrad

Post by UndaGrad »

Alan Smith looks much better in black and white. Good luck to Newcastle, although i want Chelsea to win the league
UndaGrad

Post by UndaGrad »

Final score: Portsmouth 1-1 Man Utd. Intense battle!
Dooza

Post by Dooza »

We lost to Man City :(
This is getting ridiculous
capoeira

Post by capoeira »

This seems to me like a FA premier league thread. when will someone make one anyways?
Yall aren't even making comments on the new season's UEFA champs league or anything. i come back and dont see a thing on that. sheesh
Dooza

Post by Dooza »

capoeira wrote:This seems to me like a FA premier league thread. when will someone make one anyways?
Yall aren't even making comments on the new season's UEFA champs league or anything. i come back and dont see a thing on that. sheesh
why don't you make those threads?
CesarePlay

Post by CesarePlay »

Oh noes! What is happenning to United? They near the bottom of the table wityh a record almost as bad as Bolton. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
UndaGrad

Post by UndaGrad »

Oh oh your team's in trouble. Solskjaer just retired. More information tomorrow. I'm sleepy.
capoeira

Post by capoeira »

UndaGrad wrote:Oh oh your team's in trouble. Solskjaer just retired. More information tomorrow. I'm sleepy.
Was the glory the start of pain?
It was the most memorable goal in Manchester United’s glorious history. It was also the split-second that eventually led to a heartbreaking exit for the man the United faithful call Legend.
When Ole Gunnar Solskjaer went sliding towards fans in the Nou Camp stadium on that unforgettable May night in 1999, there was no hint of the road which lay ahead.
Yet over the ensuing years, the striker, 34, who hit 126 goals in 366 games for the Reds, was to look back on that moment with the ultimate in mixed feelings.
Solskjaer never publicly admitted the repercussions of that famous sliding celebration following his instinctive prodded European Cup winner against Bayern Munich. But privately he has told team-mates past and present it was the time he first felt pain in the knee that has now forced him to retire.
Phil Thomas, The Sun
It was the knee that did it.
Dooza

Post by Dooza »

Ole will be sorely missed and his retirement has left us with only 3 strikers and only 1 is fit at the moment. With the transfer window closing tomorrow its unlikely that Sir Alex is gonna make another buy. I hope Rooney comes back soon
CesarePlay

Post by CesarePlay »

I hope so too. Tevez is doing well but needs more support. Nani looks like a good player. United need to sort out the defense.