PCF Meet? Some Durbanites going up to Joburg

Want to meet other forum members? This is where events are planned, and where embarrassing photos are posted. :twisted:
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

Do we have to write our names on our foreheads at the meet? :P
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

Well, everyone except you - we'll spot you pretty easily :P

(hint: it's not the bearded fellow)
Last edited by Richard_ on 06 May 2007, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Post by wizardofid »

WiK1d wrote:Do we have to write our names on our foreheads at the meet? :P
Don't worry I have arranged a jacket and security cap for you to watch the cars so mabye you will make some money
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

wizardofid wrote:
WiK1d wrote:Do we have to write our names on our foreheads at the meet? :P
Don't worry I have arranged a jacket and security cap for you to watch the cars so mabye you will make some money
whahahahahha omw, I'm gonna leave this thread now, see you guys at the meet.

man I'm getting raped :(
jee

Post by jee »

neon does not want to take me wif because i said they cannot listen to Patricia Lewis when i'm in the car... so he said "no, jamin is segsier and can com wif, but not you!" :twisted:
8O :D
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Post by wizardofid »

jee wrote:neon does not want to take me wif because i said they cannot listen to Patricia Lewis when i'm in the car... so he said "no, jamin is segsier and can com wif, but not you!" :twisted:
Jee so I'm going to miss you again.... 8O Why don't you fly up with mango only R250.00
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

neon_chameleon wrote:Richard, get back to your studying!!!!
Lol - at the rate I'm going I'll be writing supps during that week of the meet.
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

wizardofid wrote:
jee wrote:neon does not want to take me wif because i said they cannot listen to Patricia Lewis when i'm in the car... so he said "no, jamin is segsier and can com wif, but not you!" :twisted:
Jee so I'm going to miss you again.... 8O Why don't you fly up with mango only R250.00
Actually, you can buy a Mango ticket for R1 after 1AM, the 7th of May. (Excl Airport Taxes). And there's only 5000 tickets available.
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

LIES!!! Women and their lies, I tell you.

jee, we can organise a second car if Jamin and maybe some other durban peeps wanna come with. Have you got a place to stay in there? Can you maybe fly up?

Wikid are you serious? You are so joking.
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

WiK1d wrote:
wizardofid wrote:
Actually, you can buy a Mango ticket for R1 after 1AM, the 7th of May. (Excl Airport Taxes). And there's only 5000 tickets available.
But that offer is only for May. Our meet is in June.
jee

Post by jee »

wizardofid wrote:
:) i'm thinking of that.... :) just need to sort out leave and a place to stay :D

neon, you DID say that i can't listen to Patricia and Brittany on the way! tell them! and that you wanna stay wif jamin rather than me cause he is soooo segsy! tell them! :twisted: :twisted: :D
Last edited by jee on 06 May 2007, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

Wanna know how serious I am

Linkage

I see what Creator pointed out is infact, true :( Whaha sucks to be you! :twisted:
jee

Post by jee »

yes wikid....
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

*raises hand again

English Please? :P
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

Dam and RyanRich is leaving soon, would wanna meet him, such an awesome person. Go for a spin in his Audi and stay by him for sure. Mango FTW LOL
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

Just remember that although the flights themselves may be mega cheap, you still have to contend with airport taxes, which will amount to around R100 for each flight.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

jee wrote:you wanna stay wif jamin rather than me cause he is soooo segsy! tell them!
neon, I'm flattered by your apparent romantic interest in me, but I just want to be friends.
If I end up coming on this little on this trip, I want you to know that your chances are zero. Sorry if that is a bit blunt, but thats just the way it is :P

I should know by Tuesday at the latest if I can get leave over that weekend.
So you guys are going by car, hey :?:
That's actually a bit better, because then you wont be relying on anybody up there for transport... just directions.
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Cool man, sounds fantastic. I'm really looking forward to this :D

OMW Wik, ROFL, you like like 10 years old in that pic dude, but NOW you look WAY older, i can hardly believe it's you in that pic :?
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

jee wrote:
wizardofid wrote:
:) i'm thinking of that.... :) just need to sort out leave and a place to stay :D

neon, you DID say that i can't listen to Patricia and Brittany on the way! tell them! and that you wanna stay wif jamin rather than me cause he is soooo segsy! tell them! :twisted: :twisted: :D
I am in PTA but you are always welcome to crash here. If you don't mind kids and pets that is :D
naughty

Post by naughty »

hey wow - i just read this thread again entirely - was under the impression that you guys were talking about 16th of May - well since its 16th of June i may just come up for the meet only and not the entire road trip

if i can get a friend or two coming up with me to help cover the fuel and toll road expenses then definitely count me in - ill drive up on saturday night and drive back to durbz on sunday evening after the meet

should even have my new car by then so it will be a pleasant trip if i can drive slow enough to resist picking up any speeding fines

Neon ill speak to you maybe by next weekend to confirm

@ Jamin - if you can only do the saturday and sunday bit and dont want to go the whole hog on their entire trip then lemme know - we can work a plan to just go for the meet even though its a long drive - wont even need to crash anywhere - just drive in the night - go to the meet and back in the car on the road again - and just crash at home

BTW ..... if anyone objects to me attending the meet ..... no probs - ill just stay at home :P :P - just lemme know before next weekend so its before i speak to Neon
So you guys are going by car, hey Question
That's actually a bit better, because then you wont be relying on anybody up there for transport... just directions.
hey its easy to solve that directions problem ....... ever heard of voice activated SATNAV :twisted: - sadly though my new car wont be having that so ill always still be lost even in durbz too LOL
Asus Z68-V Pro/Gen3, i5-3570k, 16GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3-1600, Gigabyte Radeon HD6970 OC graphics card, Corsair H100 liquid cpu cooling, Lite-on Blu-ray burner, Western Digital Raptor X HDD, Gigabyte Sumo 5115 modded case, Samsung P2770 monitor
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

naughty wrote:BTW ..... if anyone objects to me attending the meet ..... no probs - ill just stay at home :P :P - just lemme know before next weekend so its before i speak to Neon
Yeah, i object. I don't want you there :P

No dude, it would be fantastic to meet you Nitin :D
StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Post by StarPhoenix »

Would someone please take a camera along to this meeting. I would like to see evidence! ;)
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." T.S. Elliot
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

supertwit wrote:Would someone please take a camera along to this meeting. I would like to see evidence! ;)
Yeah i'll most probably have my Camera there :D
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

I'm definitely bringing my digicam. And we're busy organising a video camera too.
po10cy

Post by po10cy »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww i wish Durban was as close to PE as East London, Id love to go with! dammmmmmmmit!
when in doubt, paddle out... ;)