New anime Releases/Titles to lookout for:

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
larch

Post by larch »

Darker than BLACK:

In Tokyo, a bizarre field appears that is impossible to analyze. Coinciding with this "Hell`s Gate" is the appearance of humans possessing new forms and new powers. These criminally insane beings are fearfully called "Contractors" and sometimes brutally murder others.

Kiss Dum: Engage Planet:

In A.D. 2031, humans are enjoying a prosperous existence until strange life forms called Hardians appear. They suddenly begin to multiply and assault the human population. As a countermeasure, mankind organizes the N.I.D.F. to investigate the Hardians and protect themselves.

A fighter pilot, Aiba Shu, begins to become involved in the battle against the lifeforms. Rurika Yuno, one of Earth`s foremost scientists, investigates the Hardians and hears rumors about the "Book of a Dead Man." What is the secret of this tome, and what relation does it have to the Hardians?

Now, the fight for mankind`s survival begins.

Romeo x Juliet:

This is a story of a young and tragic love, set in the aerial city of Neo Verona. Tyranny rules this island in the sky after the Montague family took control 14 years prior. The disparity among the wealthy and poor is apparent in the present state, the earth dries and water stagnates. The sky itself is wrapped in a deep dense fog. Both Romeo and Juliet`s lineages are of present and past ruling families of Neo Verona. Romeo is the son of the current Montague dictator, Juliet (a beautiful woman) masquerades as a man (Odin), she`s the last descendent of Capulet the previous rulers who were killed by an assasin`s dagger 14 years ago. Her true background is not to be revealed to her until her 16th birthday while being raised by her sister. The cruel hands of fate introduces 2 people who will become "Star Crossed Lovers".

Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Wow Shakespeare in Anime - Now I really am impressed. The artwork is amazing and the stories are interesting. Where would I be able to find these? Do they sell them in the shops?

*EDIT - I have found the thread for n00bs so please ignore this post. :oops:
larch

Post by larch »

Tribble wrote:Wow Shakespeare in Anime - Now I really am impressed. The artwork is amazing and the stories are interesting. Where would I be able to find these? Do they sell them in the shops?

*EDIT - I have found the thread for n00bs so please ignore this post. :oops:
It`s a awesome show i can provide u with the torrent links just pm me :P
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

Romeo and Juliet. Too cliche for my tastes.

Hmph.... Which anime has an absolutely good story. Gungrave was good but not nearly as good as it was directed.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
larch

Post by larch »

ZeroS wrote:Romeo and Juliet. Too cliche for my tastes.

Hmph.... Which anime has an absolutely good story. Gungrave was good but not nearly as good as it was directed.
Have u watched it yet ? :D
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

Nope, but if it revolves around RxJ then I might give it a pass.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
larch

Post by larch »

Oh and u forgot what spin GONZO put on there version of "The Count of Monticristo" :P
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

Haven't watched that either.
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

larch wrote:Oh and u forgot what spin GONZO put on there version of "The Count of Monticristo" :P
that looks interesting - still want to see it
t3h blog
"Hail Eärendil, of mariners most renowned, the looked for that cometh at unawares, the longed for that cometh beyond hope! Hail Eärendil, bearer of light before the Sun and Moon! Splendour of the Children of Earth, star in the darkness, jewel in the sunset, radiant in the morning!"

Of the Voyage of Eärendil , The Silmarillion
deadhands

Post by deadhands »

Actually saw the trailer for RXJ, and it looks brilliant!!
Pollynator

Post by Pollynator »

larch
Images are broken?
Join me in F.E.A.R Combat on 196.4.79.8:27888
larch

Post by larch »

Pollynator wrote:larch
Images are broken?
Yeah seems so i will try and upload some new ones soon