Milan derby 56k warning some pics

Sport discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Interfan

Milan derby 56k warning some pics

Post by Interfan »

Firstly I have to say this was a trip a will never ever forget. It was simply amazing. Milan is a fantastic city. All the people treated me very well. All of them were totally willing to help me out even though my knowledge of the italian language is at best very very limited. 99% had no problem to speak english with me.

I owe a big thank you to the guys at San Siro store and the Inter fan clubs organisation( not sure about the italian name). They helped me get tickets to this game. My contact at Sky Sports italia which will remain nameless tells me on thursday night when I am in milan no I can't get tickets to the game anymore. Now at this stage it's total panic. Then the next day I go and take a tour of San Siro asks the tour guide how I would be able to get tickets now she tells me I should come early sunday morning and buy them of the alternative market but watch out for the real fake tickets. Now after this I go and spend something like R3000 on Inter gear and then ask the guy in the store were I can get some tickets He tells me just around the corner at San Siro. I get there the guy tells me to come back in an hour. Now stressing for a hour is never fun but this was even worse. Now I come back after an hour I pay and get my tickets. Actually paid cheaper for my derby tickets than for the Milan -Celtic game which I also managed to see . Paid 32 euros for a ticket to the orange section for the derby while I got tickets to the celtic game for 100 euros.

Now after arriving back at my hotel room panic sets in again when I see the name on my ticket is spelled wrong. My Surname is spelled right and my name is right but for one letter. Now it's too late to go back on the friday and when I get there on the saterday the office is closed so I am stressed all the way upto actually get in at the gate on the sunday afternoon. But finally my stress goes down when the guard just sort of glances at my ticket and passport and lets me through. The only issue at the gates were that they conficated some flag poles. They let in flags but not flags which were attached to poles.

Now we are sitting down and we get some whistles and only when Ronaldo touches the ball I relises why when the whole stadium starts whisling when he touches the ball. So I join in. This was a great feeling even if it was damped when he scored. But then Cruz and Ibra made this a memory I will never ever forget. the only downside of my whole week in italy was the result with valencia going out on away goals again is really horrible. Still believe had Viera and Cambiasso been fit we would have been through.

As an Interista if you can you have to attend a Derby in your life time the money is worth it. It doesn't make you a better Interista but it gives you something you will treasure forever.

Also something I found out while in milano our dstv discription will probaly go up when wc 2010 comes around. sky italia has acquired the entire rights for wc 2010, thats world wide. The guy I spoke to said that they will give 1 live game a day free to the local broadcaster but the rest they will have to buy from them. Also there you can get a 21mbps connection for the same price we are paying for a 384kbps connection. this is what I found out from a former South African who is now one of the top guys at Sky Italia. He still failed to get me tickets but alls well that ends well.

corsair 750tx,
p8p67 pro,
8gig corsair vengeance ,
570gtx,
cm sniper black,
i5 2500k with thermalright cooler,
onboard sound,
Samsung bx2450,
g15 and g9,
Win 7 home prem x64,
xbox 360 controller,
asus 24x dvd writer
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: i7 3770k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67-Pro
Graphics card: 2xNvidia GTX670
Memory: 16 GB Gskill Sniper

Post by Anthro »

1. I am jealous !!1
*edit*
3. I am jealous !!!11
Temporary Absence
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

ok... pic sizes pls :(

s
Mulletman

Post by Mulletman »

Awesome Man!

I know exactly how you feel, I was at Old Trafford in 2001 when Man Utd spanked Arsenal 6-1! Greatest day of my life!
Of all the things i've lost......I miss my mind the most

Intel Core2Duo E8200
Asus P5K motherboard
XFX 8800GT 512Mb
2Gb Corsair DDR2
250 Gb SATA II HDD