Wipe your bottom with manga

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
larch

Wipe your bottom with manga

Post by larch »

"wierd but true" news, the newspaper manga artist Yakumi Tsuru will begin illustrating manga toilet paper to be distributed in Japan. Anime and manga toilet paper isn't new being that many promotional items such as clothes, kitchenware, napkins and drinks flood the market.

Just think about cooking with Yakitate Japan, wearing Paradise Kiss, wiping your mouth with Hellsing or going to the bathroom with Naruto.

The toilet paper will be called "Food Toipe" and come in cases of 50 rolls.

Source: http://www.banbix.com/yakumitsuru.htm
HuNtingGoof

Post by HuNtingGoof »

COOOOL.. I want some manga toilet paper.. :P
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

Nice, another item to add to my spruced up toilet in the future. Reading the toilet paper whilst on the loo. 8)
People will be like, "I can't wait to get to the loo so I can read chapter 99 of whatever!" Then you get home and someone already used chapter 99. :evil:
Last edited by freeboy on 12 Mar 2007, 12:38, edited 1 time in total.
t3h blog
"Hail Eärendil, of mariners most renowned, the looked for that cometh at unawares, the longed for that cometh beyond hope! Hail Eärendil, bearer of light before the Sun and Moon! Splendour of the Children of Earth, star in the darkness, jewel in the sunset, radiant in the morning!"

Of the Voyage of Eärendil , The Silmarillion
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

I guess the newspaper just wasn't good enough...
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.