Kyoushirou to Towa no Sora

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
larch

Kyoushirou to Towa no Sora

Post by larch »

Since all my shows I have been regularly following and downloading are coming to a end shortly and the fact that the releases have been spares lately i decided to pick a new show out of the 100 new ones that have come out of japan this past summer.

So i decided too take a look around for new shows and I came across a show called " Kyoushirou to Towa no Sora".

A couple of things about this show got my attention:

1. It has Yuri !!! (instant "WIN" for me)

2. It has the "MOE" factor

3. And the Art Style

Oh before i forget the fact that the same people who did "Kannaduki no Miko" (that just added some more win to the mix.)

Synopsis:

"10 years have passed since the most serious crisis of human beings. The story takes place at the giant academic city, Academia, which is the symbol of the recovery.
The main character Shiratori Ku is a high school girl who enjoys school life but she thinks her routine lives empty. She sometimes has the same dream, the dream in which a prince meets her.
While all the students are preparing for the school festival, the prince whom she has met over and over in her dreams appears. This is not in a dream, but in a real life. The prince named Ayanokoji Koshiro asks her in the same way like in the dream, “Come with me…”

Nuke
Processor: Xeon E5620
Motherboard: Asus P6T6 Workstation
Graphics card: MSI GTX770
Memory: 24GB Hynix

Post by Nuke »

Have been waiting for this quite a while. Seeing that its related to Kannazuki no Miko. Hopely we will see a KuuXKaon soon :D
Nuke
Processor: Xeon E5620
Motherboard: Asus P6T6 Workstation
Graphics card: MSI GTX770
Memory: 24GB Hynix

Post by Nuke »

I tried readning the manga here but I cant see the furigana very good. Any place with better quality?
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

Kanazuki no Miko was excellent. If this can match up it should be worth the watch.

@larch - You got all the desert punk. I heard it's a huge disappointment.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
larch

Post by larch »

ZeroS wrote:Kanazuki no Miko was excellent. If this can match up it should be worth the watch.

@larch - You got all the desert punk. I heard it's a huge disappointment.
Who ever told u that must remove there head from there behind i watched all 24 episodes and i enjoyed the show lots reminded me allot of trigun and cowboy bebop with a mix of excel saga thrown inbetween
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

Cool. Haven't watched either of the two but I should get down to it.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.