Round 3 - FIGHT! - KZN anime meet v3.0?

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
LordRage

Post by LordRage »

Naughty - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get me second season of Naruto (and anything else of Naruto) PLEASE... I can meet you somewhere, I will bring my lappie and we can copy over,.. that ok?
Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

Come to the meet phool.

Catch a lift with Anakha he's also in Pinetown.
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams
naughty

Post by naughty »

LordRage wrote:Naughty - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get me second season of Naruto (and anything else of Naruto) PLEASE... I can meet you somewhere, I will bring my lappie and we can copy over,.. that ok?
okay - will try - but as neon said why dont you come along ???
Asus Z68-V Pro/Gen3, i5-3570k, 16GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3-1600, Gigabyte Radeon HD6970 OC graphics card, Corsair H100 liquid cpu cooling, Lite-on Blu-ray burner, Western Digital Raptor X HDD, Gigabyte Sumo 5115 modded case, Samsung P2770 monitor
LordRage

Post by LordRage »

Cos Anakha doesnt like me.

When is it?
Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)
naughty

Post by naughty »

When is it?
its tomorrow - if you seriously want to come along - maybe i could ask jamin to come pick you up - let me know - im jumping in with him - but if we need to take two cars - i could always pick you up and we follow him - cos he knows where it is
Asus Z68-V Pro/Gen3, i5-3570k, 16GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3-1600, Gigabyte Radeon HD6970 OC graphics card, Corsair H100 liquid cpu cooling, Lite-on Blu-ray burner, Western Digital Raptor X HDD, Gigabyte Sumo 5115 modded case, Samsung P2770 monitor
LordRage

Post by LordRage »

lol... Jamin doesnt like me either... In fact half that crowd probably doesnt like me. Its kewl... If you cant get naruto its cool... Thanks anyway...
jee

Post by jee »

i like you... come join us... we promise not to talk religion just anime and computers - and i will make sure i change my desktop :twisted:
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
LordRage

Post by LordRage »

lol, thank you jee. Personally I don't mind if we talked religion or not. You know my view point. I am an open book.

However, coming there, no, maybe another time, but not tomorrow. Thank you for your invitation though.
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

Sissy... :D

You can't be scared of Anakha or Jamin, man.

Naughty, there's already 5 of us in jamin's car. You, jamin, me, bob, mik3.

I mean I'm going and I hate anime. :D
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
naughty

Post by naughty »

Naughty, there's already 5 of us in jamin's car. You, jamin, me, bob, mik3.
"K" - i didnt know that mik3 was gonna be hopping in too - so yeah that means the car is full - anyway lordrage doesnt seem keen this time around

but ill carry along a harddrive and if i can get what he wants then i will - im clueless about anime and i dont even know what a naruto is LOL
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

Naruto is teh gh3yness..... /me lols and then hides!

Yeah no worries, naughty, he stays close to us and it's pointless hm going by himself all the way there when he doesn't even know Durban or Scottburgh that well.

Yeah maybe LordRage can come next time after he's conquered his fear of Anakha and Jamin! :D
LordRage

Post by LordRage »

I fear no one. I just dont like being around people that dont like me. It makes for awkward moments when I have to pretend I like them, and they have to pretend they like me. (Also Naughty will be there with his gat, so if the shyte hits the fan we all get shot... lol..)

Anyway, Naruto is not gay, it rocks!! damnit, just like bleach. :P

I have around 800gigs of HDD space and most of it is full ( +- 5 gigs free) so i would have a problem getting what I want (only naruto). tis kewl, if you dont have it, I will make a request on the news servers.

Anyway have fun ;)
jee

Post by jee »

LordRage! you are missing a great party!
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
LordRage

Post by LordRage »

lol... but you are on the internet surfing pcf website... So, you are missing it too ;)
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

neon_chameleon wrote:Naruto is teh gh3yness..... /me lols and then hides!
something I agree with neon... *really needs to run and hide*
Intel i5 750 - Asus P7P55D LE - G.Skill Ripjaws 2x 4Gig - Coolermaster HAF932
Club Radeon 5850 - Corsair HX750W - OCZ Vertex 2 120Gig SSD - 2x Seagate 1.5TB
Samsung 2494HS 1920x1080 - Logitech G15 - Logitech G500
BlackBerry Bold 9900 - iPod Touch 8Gig 2G
LordRage

Post by LordRage »

OTC - How can u betray the leetness that is Naruto... :( I wanna see u on titan 1/2 tonight ;)
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

LordRage wrote:Cos Anakha doesnt like me.

When is it?
dude i have never said i dont like you... :( seriously you should have come it was loads of fun...

/i am sorry if the perception was given during our debates on religion it was not meant to be that way, i just love debating that topic. and really you cant be afraid of me im just skin and bones hell even neon cant beat me up and that saying something :wink: :lol:
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
jee

Post by jee »

The Goof (who has the most incredible voice) and the puppi tends the fire

Bob & jamin

Anakha and his boss

Mike

neon doing a dance
unfortunately there have been some foul play with my camera..... :(

naughty

it was borat.....
Spicy-McHaggis

Post by Spicy-McHaggis »

jee wrote:pics
Looks like you all had loads of fun!

*please do not quote pics! - jee*
Hapy happy happy
Back in NL...
naughty

Post by naughty »

LOL - jee - you got me dishing out my "chow" - now everyones gonna think i only came along for that since im not the biggest anime fan
jee

Post by jee »

Ahh naughty... do you want me to post the pic of you in your speedo? i mean there are loads more..... (are you listening puppi and neon?* :twisted:
naughty

Post by naughty »

Ahh naughty... do you want me to post the pic of you in your speedo
ah .... but those pics are probably more decent than the ones of hunting goof in his "australian boxers" ie the ones with the vents at the rear :P
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

My dance r0ck0rz the 1111!!! Snee Snaa Schappi! Now take that pic off there!
jee wrote:The Goof (who has the most incredible voice) and the puppi tends the fire
You just like hitting on the Goof. :D
Anakha56 wrote:
and really you cant be afraid of me im just skin and bones hell even neon cant beat me up and that saying something :wink: :lol:
/me pimp slaps Anakha. "How do you like 'dem apples!"
Off-The-Chart wrote:
neon_chameleon wrote:Naruto is teh gh3yness..... /me lols and then hides!
something I agree with neon... *really needs to run and hide*
Cool! OTC we agree on something to do with anime! zomG!
jee wrote:LordRage! you are missing a great party!
When did you post! Woman can really multitask!

Anyway, thanks jee for having us there, it was cool and must do it again sometime soon. It was great fun.
jee

Post by jee »

I posted when jamin and i came to check which anime we had to delete :P
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

Well it's an easy choice to make... all of it... :D

I'm going to get so ripped if I actually start watching anime! If I enjoy Ghost Of The Shell it doesn't count!