Skate Thread : Game On

Sport discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

I don't know...I can't come in on MSN...it gives me lame errors...it's teh SUCK
LinkX

Post by LinkX »

this thread is ROFLMAO material :lol:

@wikid : format :twisted:
__________Image__________
Image---I'm out of my mind right now, but feel free to leave a message...---Image
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

Ofcourse yes...that's wat I live for...I just wish some of the contestants want to reply...

EDIT: Tried it...didn't work...sigh
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

Good stuff This is all DAE well done man you caught me.

You win This game is over. No Hard Feelings man.

DAM DAE YOU CRAZIE YOU GOT SKILLS.

THANKS FOR USING IMAGESHACK PLS DAE USE IT FROM NOW ON SO I CAN CHECK YOUR WORK.

wHY DONT YOU GET SPONSORED OR SOMEIN
Last edited by DoOb on 01 Oct 2006, 19:08, edited 2 times in total.
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

I doubt it will get locked...there's a bigger change of you getting a warning...
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Sick, Bertus, you and cappy OWNED doObs.

@ doObs: Let me teach you something, this is a lesson you SHOULD have learned ages ago, but you obviously didn't. At age 20, the last thing you should care about in skating is what others think, especially if you've been doing it for 5 years. Skating is something we do for FUN. I didn't get up one day and say "hey, i'm gonna kickflip a massive drop so that i can be better than someone else"

Skating is FUN, we do it for FUN. So frikken WHAT if you ollied a dustbin. So frikken what if i kickflipd 8 stairs, or 50 stairs for that matter, nobody cares.

And also, don't EVER, EVER go on about how you are SOOOO much better than someone else, because you might just make a fool out of yourself like you did in this tread.

No get on your board and HAVE FUN. Stop caring what others think so much. If you lkeep worrying what others think you'll never get anywhere.
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
LinkX

Post by LinkX »

DAE_JA_VOO wrote:Sick, Bertus, you and cappy OWNED doObs.

@ doObs: Let me teach you something, this is a lesson you SHOULD have learned ages ago, but you obviously didn't. At age 20, the last thing you should care about in skating is what others think, especially if you've been doing it for 5 years. Skating is something we do for FUN. I didn't get up one day and say "hey, i'm gonna kickflip a massive drop so that i can be better than someone else"

Skating is FUN, we do it for FUN. So frikken WHAT if you ollied a dustbin. So frikken what if i kickflipd 8 stairs, or 50 stairs for that matter, nobody cares.

And also, don't EVER, EVER go on about how you are SOOOO much better than someone else, because you might just make a fool out of yourself like you did in this tread.

No get on your board and HAVE FUN. Stop caring what others think so much. If you lkeep worrying what others think you'll never get anywhere.
WORD. that couldnt have been said better :!:
__________Image__________
Image---I'm out of my mind right now, but feel free to leave a message...---Image
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

just reading your post again, i have to comment again.
DoOb wrote:Good stuff This is all DAE well done man you caught me.
You caught yourself. I told you in my first post, you shot yourself in the foot from your first post...

DoOb wrote:THANKS FOR USING IMAGESHACK PLS DAE USE IT FROM NOW ON SO I CAN CHECK YOUR WORK.
Why doesn't your browser get my photobucket stuff?

DoOb wrote:wHY DONT YOU GET SPONSORED OR SOMEIN
Because i dont WANT a sponsor. A few years ago a skate shop called "Liquid Clothing" wanted to sponsor me, and one of the guys that skated for "Surf & Street" told me that Surf & Street would sponsor me too, but i don't want a sponsor. I skate for MYSELF, nobody else. And i'm not gonna get told by a company how much i must skate and what boards/shoes/clothing i can use.

Also, i'm fortunate enough to have no need for a sponsor. If i break a board today, i can get another one right there, so i have no need for a sponsor. The only thing a sponsor would do for me is make my life complicated.
Road_Kill

Post by Road_Kill »

DAE_JA_VOO wrote:just reading your post again, i have to comment again.
DoOb wrote:Good stuff This is all DAE well done man you caught me.
You caught yourself. I told you in my first post, you shot yourself in the foot from your first post...

DoOb wrote:THANKS FOR USING IMAGESHACK PLS DAE USE IT FROM NOW ON SO I CAN CHECK YOUR WORK.
Why doesn't your browser get my photobucket stuff?

DoOb wrote:wHY DONT YOU GET SPONSORED OR SOMEIN
Because i dont WANT a sponsor. A few years ago a skate shop called "Liquid Clothing" wanted to sponsor me, and one of the guys that skated for "Surf & Street" told me that Surf & Street would sponsor me too, but i don't want a sponsor. I skate for MYSELF, nobody else. And i'm not gonna get told by a company how much i must skate and what boards/shoes/clothing i can use.

Also, i'm fortunate enough to have no need for a sponsor. If i break a board today, i can get another one right there, so i have no need for a sponsor. The only thing a sponsor would do for me is make my life complicated.
I thought that you skaked, 'For Jesus'? :lol:
I want something good to die for, to make it beautifull to live - Queens of the Stone Age-Go with the flow
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

lol, sometimes you're a real troll. ;)

Yeah, when i typed that post i initially typed JESUS, but this isn't a thread of MINE, and i felt that typing "Jesus" in there would cause unnecessary conflict.

But now that you have brought it up, i'll say it. I dont care about crap like sponsors, all i wanna do is skate for Jesus and represent HIM in my skating.
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

As i said if i knew you had i thread i wouldnt have posted this at all. an i said said in the pm i cant view ur pics so. thats just my dam luck aint it.

CLOSED THIS THREAD PLS
capanno

Post by capanno »

You sound like a president trying to cover up a 'accident'.
Josh Dies is my hero! |50,000,601.375 forum points
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Yes, because he is. In the beginning, and in the other thread he was so confident that he was a million times better than i am, and as soon as he realised that he isn't, his entire attitude changed... he even sent me a handful of PMs...

Whatever, i don't care, this was frikken lame from the start. :roll:
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

ROFL. Someone got hardcore pwned :lol:
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Creator wrote:ROFL. Someone got hardcore pwned :lol:
lol, you can say that again dude.
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

Sick...I don't even haev a post on this page.

Anyways...DoOb's...I hope you learned your lesson.. :wink:
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

So we can retire this useless thread to the abyss then? Good. :)
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.