The official cat thread.....56k warning Fat format

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

Vinona WHO?
Sickwacky

Post by Sickwacky »

I'm not gona put this in a coz it's way to big...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... dtouch.jpg

but heck, I'm not gona try it tho... maybe wik1d? (in that image :wink:)
J2theT
Permanently Banned

Post by J2theT »

Thaz just BAD!
jee

Post by jee »

Wik... just bought a new kitten homw.. she looks like the second pic sickwackey posted... only full of fleas and tics an scrawny... the rest of my family (10 cats, three dogs and one child) is not happy with me... but kitten is curled up on my chest and purring... she just has so much love to give...
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

Wwww jee...we were in the free state fir a few days and the guest house we stayed at had two brother cats,,,they are still small...not more than a year...

But they are so beautiful...the one is a Siamese and the other is While with black spots...and they also had so much love to give.

The town we were staying in is really small...Marquard. We went to the cafe to go buy milk for coffee...then i heard meowing...i went outside and saw three really small kittens...they are probably 6 weeks old. They all lived in the drain and were very very scared...i wish i could have taken them home...
jee

Post by jee »

you must not tell me stories like that... i am already living on peanut butter sarmies... taking care of my bunch is costing me a fortune ,, but i cant handle babies not having a mommy to take care of them.... specially when they try so hard to take care of themselves... :(

This little thing is a purring hot bundle on my lap....
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
chez

Post by chez »

The non-judgemental, unconditional love you get from the furry friends makes those peanut butter sarmies all worthwhile..... :wink:
capanno

Post by capanno »

Why is this in "The Ward"?
Josh Dies is my hero! |50,000,601.375 forum points
Rid1

Post by Rid1 »

WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

capanno wrote:Why is this in "The Ward"?
Good point...that's why I couldn't find it on the 1st three pages off chillax... :S

And cat's aren't depressing are they?
Ethereal

Post by Ethereal »

-=WiK1d=- wrote:
capanno wrote:Why is this in "The Ward"?
Good point...that's why I couldn't find it on the 1st three pages off chillax... :S

And cat's aren't depressing are they?
no they are just really lazy
WORSHIP YOUR cheese.....AND EAT YOUR CHICKEN.....join the darkside and get a free coookie
chez

Post by chez »

jee

Post by jee »

aww chezzie!

ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

Damn that white kitten is cute! I want one! :(
chez

Post by chez »

jee

Post by jee »

the mitten kitten ;)
Feline Stealing Gardening Gloves - check out this article of Willy who has a thing for gloves

The downside is the inevitable spate of groan-making puns that go paw-in-glove with such cat tales - all mew need is glove; if mewsic be the food of glove; glove, glove me do; cat burglar fingered; gardeners not amewsed.

a puppi post brought to you with love
CrouchingPanther

Post by CrouchingPanther »

Kitty People!!! This is awsome, finally I'm not alone out there :D

Wow Jee! 10 fury ones!!! I have 8!

Here's my first kitty post...

Where I work, in an office compex there are many Feral cats, I feed them in the mornings and evenings before going home, needless to say I have many little fury friends. About two months ago, one of them got run over, I took him to Kitty Haven, he had a brocken leg and needed a pin, with their help the operation which was R4 000 at the vet cost me R1200, they are awsome, they don't keep ferals so I took him in and he is fitting in quite well with my others, I also took a pregnent feral home, she just had 2 kittens, making the total 8 kitty family members at home!

here is a picture of flash after the operation

[img]http://www.airtimeclub.co.za/download/k ... all[1].gif[/img]
Our five senses are incomplete without the sixth: sense of humor.
Ark
Processor: E4400
Graphics card: 8800GTX
Memory: 4GB DDR2

Post by Ark »

16-bit Corpse
Spoiler: (show)
I like scrota.
jee

Post by jee »

chez

Post by chez »

Hawk21

Post by Hawk21 »

Reality is the Illusion we all agree upon
jee

Post by jee »

awww chezzie... life is so precious if one just take the time to look...
edit Hawkie.. is that one of your kittens?
chez

Post by chez »

jee

Post by jee »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

an awwwwwwww moment... :D
chez

Post by chez »

awwwwwww moments indeed, but that tiger and the piggie.......my heart is melting.....