KZN Member meet (Big Pics)

Want to meet other forum members? This is where events are planned, and where embarrassing photos are posted. :twisted:
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

Yeah Rayne you must come, man. How about a nice PC Format T-Shirt as an incentive!
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams
Zell
Permanently Banned

Post by Zell »

oooh, t-shirts....
"wooboobooboo" *waves claws in air like the crab dude in futurama* :lol:, I nearly did that in the lecture today, my friends all dared me, but I want to save it for an appropriate moments... like at the meet!

hehe, anyways, the list of people coming has grown quite big! I hope that we will all fit, otherwise we can all go into the sea, and the survivors will go to the restaurant. :twisted:

Look forward to meeting all you guys.
and getting my t-shirt. :lol:

Zell
someidiotsa

Post by someidiotsa »

ohhh are we getting t-shirs :wink: ohhh can I have two, one for framing and one to day I am part of the crew?

Well I'll see you guys there, but we need to find out where to meet, coz I dont know the place well...

@Zell, I look forward to seeing you wave the arms, like the crabby dude. Can you do it like Mr Crabs (Something like that) from SpongeBOB too?
Rikkelz

Post by Rikkelz »

I would come but i'm afraid of people, and wide open spaces, and closed spaces, and air, and walls and stairs.

Kidding, but sorry Ushaka is kinda far from PMB espically when u dont have a car!

Also Matric Trials do get in the way sometimes, and its My dads birthday....

Damn, I'll have to make it to the next one.... When I get over my fears...

:lol:

Rikkelz
elbow

Post by elbow »

Everyone who is going this weekend... have a drink for me! no matter what it is. See, i would love to join you all, but while you guys are having lunch... i'm flying overseas! So ja, enjoy the meet, sad i couldnt make it

----------Squire to M_T----------
----Thanks to rid1 for the avvie----
Hill

Post by Hill »

I think you guys should start a collection. To get the world famous (Well in East London anyway) Hill to join you guys. :wink:

I hope it rains. :evil: Hey then you can take some pics of wet T-shirts. :twisted: :lol:
Regards
Hill
jee

Post by jee »

Hmmm i will then have to rethink on what to wear *g*
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
AlphA

Post by AlphA »

Dont....please dont! hehe :lol:
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

so where are we meeting again guys?
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

so is meeting on top of the ship cool? or how about the restuarant that style talked about?
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Law

Post by Law »

why dont we all meet on mirc?? :D

MAY THE CHEESE BE WITH YOU!
{PK} Law
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

@Anakha56 :-hmm... I thought we would be admiring your wheels... :)

outside the restaurant perhaps with options to go elsewhere.... its fairly open there, so if its raining maybe need a contingency plan... ?
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
jee

Post by jee »

Really MEN! I have never paid ontop of the deck, so I dont know where this R10 comes from - but lets meet at a place where one can SIT - cause I do understand that people will be LATE - we are, afterall dealing with MEN!. So... If you guys do NOT want to meet on the ship, the African place is right opposite - The first person goes there - and ask for a few tables to be put together on the verandha! We can always move if once everyone is there and we are NOT happy!

Please can everyone confirm, either on the forum or to myself or Anakha in pm if you are going, and perhaps give a cell number.

Capish? *lifted eyebrows* jeez, men!
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

My dad says that the african restuarant is expensive.
I still say NEWS CAFE would be a good place to eat and chat. Great atmosphere. lets meet at the entrance to the ship at that booth.
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

style whats the restuarant of yours called?

and who is coming? neon can you please confirm with your toti buds who is and is not going to be joining us?
style121

Post by style121 »

I think that restaurant is called Imbizo, if memory serves me correctly. Like Jee said, its right across from the entrance to the ship next to the Cape Fish.
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

:yell: we seem to be going around in circles. :yell:
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
Kitt-E-Kat

Post by Kitt-E-Kat »

jee wrote:Really MEN! I have never paid ontop of the deck, so I dont know where this R10 comes from - but lets meet at a place where one can SIT - cause I do understand that people will be LATE - we are, afterall dealing with MEN!. So... If you guys do NOT want to meet on the ship, the African place is right opposite - The first person goes there - and ask for a few tables to be put together on the verandha! We can always move if once everyone is there and we are NOT happy!

Please can everyone confirm, either on the forum or to myself or Anakha in pm if you are going, and perhaps give a cell number.

Capish? *lifted eyebrows* jeez, men!
jee: maybe you should do the guys a fav and draw them a map! I'm beginning to worry about you - you'll definately are going to have your hands full. :wink:
jee

Post by jee »

I will be on the Upper deck, on the ship at Ushaka at 11.30 on Saturday, 13 August 2005. There is a cover charge over weekends for the Upper Deck, but it is offset on your meal voucher. ( i have been there on weekends and have never paid this cost, somehow i think its more for inseason). If it rains, I will be at a table on the inside Upper Deck, not the Cargo hold. Anyone who would like to phone and find out what is served can do so on 031 - 3288067. Anyone who would like to join me for a drink or anything else can find me there. I will wear a red rose behind my ear. It will not be between my teefs cause then I cant drink. I'm tall and fat and blond?

You can all decide to go to Wimpy if you DONT like it there. :twisted:
jee

Post by jee »

Scarlet (and g/f-depending on honours)
Anakha (and G/f )
MrBean (and LordRage)
Killerbyte
neon and Co (edit, neon - only law and squattie (i think) are coming from our clan)
Law
Squattie?
puppy (and wife )
jamin
jee (who will exchange weekends )
somesweetie
Zell
Style 121
Bobendren
Rayne (who has to come)

Kitten, what about you and chez? hmmmmm

hmmmmm who have i left out?
chez

Post by chez »

I would soooo love to be there but I got dragged away kicking and screaming from KZN a few years ago. :cry: :cry: :cry:
elbow

Post by elbow »

jee wrote: hmmmmm who have i left out?
ME!!!!!!! Save me a space and you can all stare at it and think, Elbow could be sitting there! Seriously! Make it in memory of Elbow!!!

----------Squire to M_T----------
----Thanks to rid1 for the avvie----
chez

Post by chez »

Have a drink on me too and have fun. jee, are you the only gal there? I have no doubt you will 'handle' the guys. :D :D
jee

Post by jee »

Nah chez... most of these guys' girls and wives will not let them off by themselves *g* I wonder why...
someidiotsa

Post by someidiotsa »

Well just confirming that I am coming, just so you know :)