SA Boks versus France

Sport discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

No, do NOT move it out wide, that was the balls up last week, play 10 man rugby, control the ball in the forwards, the French will fade.

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
Slagter

Post by Slagter »

No ways man... The problem was handling errors!! When they swung the ball, the either passed badly or knocked the damn thing on! If they can control the ball then we will be fine...

Look at what Habanna did when he got the ball!! They swung it to him twice and he scored!! If they can continue that, they MIGHT win...

Although we need to play good 1st and 2nd and 3rd phase rugby as well...
bYtE

Post by bYtE »

They should be flexiable.
The French will probably expect a 10 man game plan.
Slagter

Post by Slagter »

Well lets hope the don't expect what they are gonna get hey? Man I hope the boks win this one.
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

I also expect a win, hopefully!
elbow

Post by elbow »

Better be a win this weekend or else i will cry!!!! (as i'm sure most of SA will be doing as well!) And its not nice to make a grown man cry lol

----------Squire to M_T----------
----Thanks to rid1 for the avvie----
Tel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Tel »

The boks definitely redeemed themselves on Saturday. :bigups: They smashed the French right out of their game plan. The 1st try was the best of the match. Percy found the gap and Bryan was in the perfect spot for the pass.

But the French had an unfair advantage near the end. They had an extra player on the field in the form of a Rooster. He was playing on the wing, so it's a good thing they didn't pass it out to him, we would have lost for sure. :wink: :D
Be Silly. Be Honest. Be Kind. | Ralph Waldo Emerson
elbow

Post by elbow »

Tel wrote: But the French had an unfair advantage near the end. They had an extra player on the field in the form of a Rooster. He was playing on the wing, so it's a good thing they didn't pass it out to him, we would have lost for sure. :wink: :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a game...I mean, 1st half! 2nd half? Eish! almost a disaster waiting to happen! From both sides! But lets focus on the positive! Habana...what a player! where has he been hiding? Wow that man can run!
Much better game all round so no tears this weekend!

----------Squire to M_T----------
----Thanks to rid1 for the avvie----