Inter-racial Relationships - your views?

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

zerubabel wrote:
Road_Kill wrote: So you wouldn't date Nicole Scherzinger(pussycat dolls), Halle Berry, Eva Mendes, etc?

If not, then you gay, period, nothing too it, no excuses, nothing, if the thought of dating them makes you sick...I really don't know.
You are the completely opposite, but in the same category as DooB's imo.. Same level of mentality.

I personally wouldn't go out with Helle Berry and those other two you mentioned.
No I'm not gay. No I'm not rascist. You are a moron.

You are trying to be so "tolerant" by saying you'd love to date those black women, it's almost showing that you are a real rascist, trying to hide behind said "tolerance".
Wait, isn't Halle mixed? And I'm sure Mendes ain't black in the African context.

Oh ja. Tash of atomic kitten is mixed. Her daddy is black.
Which brings me to the following comment. A guy (let's keep his race a mystery) in my class found out that the girl he likes is actually coloured. After that his whole attitude towards her changed.

Nou hoe moet mens so nasie bou?
Core i5 3550 | 8GB RAM | 500W | Samsung T260 | GTX760 OC | 4.56TB HDD space
jee

Post by jee »

Soulblade, I think that is the cruks of mixed marraiges. Its ok to fall in love with who ever - but what of your children? and your grandchildren? How are they classed? just coloured? But we will have to change those perceptions. Many of my overseas friends are in mixed relationships and have children. Its a way of life. Like the French in the Cape had to marry the Dutch and the Germans... what does that make many of the white South Africans?

I have a friend whose father is African American, her mother Thai mixed with Irish.... she married an Italian... her daughter is the most incredible ligh chocolaty skin... with green eye and reddish hair. So?
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

I'm not sure I understand.
Doomextreme
Permanently Banned

Post by Doomextreme »

"I have a friend whose father is African American, her mother Thai mixed with Irish.... she married an Italian... her daughter is the most incredible ligh chocolaty skin... with green eye and reddish hair. So?"

So??? Its really cool to picture thats all :D!
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

Hmmm, it seems like jee thinks I'm against it. Anyway, I love mixed girls. Exotic!
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

So you wouldn't date Nicole Scherzinger(pussycat dolls), Halle Berry, Eva Mendes, etc?
If not, then you gay, period, nothing too it, no excuses, nothing, if the thought of dating them makes you sick...I really don't know.

I think people like you would get in any womans pants where's your respect for them. Thats something i have that i think you dont.

I know i have respect for woman becoz they get threated badly from guys that just use them and move on to the next one.

You got it all wrong Road_kill.

Let's not start a thread about woman getting treated badly. You have no right at all to tell me or anyone for that matter that they or I am gay coz IM NOT. Period Deekling :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by DoOb on 27 May 2007, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.
jee

Post by jee »

Nope Soul, I agree with you *grins* Trying to "explain" your friend's attitude.

Doom, she is the most adorable thing ever! now if i had a son..... :twisted:
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

tell her to pm me. :D
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

EDIT
Last edited by DoOb on 27 May 2007, 19:13, edited 1 time in total.
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

jee wrote:Soulblade, I think that is the cruks of mixed marraiges. Its ok to fall in love with who ever - but what of your children? and your grandchildren? How are they classed? just coloured? But we will have to change those perceptions. Many of my overseas friends are in mixed relationships and have children. Its a way of life. Like the French in the Cape had to marry the Dutch and the Germans... what does that make many of the white South Africans?

I have a friend whose father is African American, her mother Thai mixed with Irish.... she married an Italian... her daughter is the most incredible ligh chocolaty skin... with green eye and reddish hair. So?
True true, but at the end of the day we are all still humans. When I meet people I never ever classify them or think they are this or that becuase they are black, white, asian etc.
It's only after I start to see you for who you are that I pull the plug on our relationship and probably let the person know why I'm doing it.

My sister takes the reverse approach. Because she has been messed with at work due to her colour she sees everyone as rasist until proven colourblind ;-)
So when she meets people she will react with the pretense that she's dealing with racists. Though I understands her situation it will only continue in a circle...
Road_Kill

Post by Road_Kill »

DoOb wrote:
So you wouldn't date Nicole Scherzinger(pussycat dolls), Halle Berry, Eva Mendes, etc?

I think people like you would get in any womans pants where's your respect for them. Thats something i have that i think you dont.

I know i have respect for woman becoz they get threated badly from guys that just use them and move on to the next one.

You got it all wrong Road_kill.

Let's not start a thread about woman getting treated badly. You have no right at all to tell me or anyone for that matter that they or I am gay coz IM NOT. Period Deekling :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
When I said gay, I didn't mean you are actually gay, it was meant to be taken in more of a humurous tone. Perhaps I should have added a laughing smiley.

I'm not a perv who just wants to get into any womans ants, but I do love to appreciate beauty, and I think it's wrong have such a negative attitude towards someones colour.

I'm Italian, we love woman, all of them, doesn't mean that we treat them bad or disrespect them, quite the opposite, we love woman and value them more than anything, that's why we all such momma's boys.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautifull to live - Queens of the Stone Age-Go with the flow
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

DoOb, what would you do if you find out your wife isn't so pure blooded as it seems?
Or you find out that there was some interracial happenings in your family tree?
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

The thing that amazes me is that we accept that God created man. If so, he then created ALL the races. So what in the world makes one superior to the others?! If you are a true Christian and practice God's laws, you are to love your fellow man - regardless of race, colour, language etc. God says to Love thy neighbour. If you don't - are you not breaking one of the 10 commandments?
jee

Post by jee »

Erm Tribble... correction... Some believes that God created All men.... other believe that Gaia created women...
junjun

Post by junjun »

I dont have a Problem with other races, esp if the Women are hot!!!
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

:D Ooops sorry - I was just concentrating on the religion of those professing to be racist. I find it amazing that God teaches tolerance but it is not practiced by some of his followers. :lol: As I said before, I am investigating all religions at present to see which speaks to me - think I need to find out about Gaia. :D
jee

Post by jee »

Road_Kill

Post by Road_Kill »

junjun wrote:I dont have a Problem with other races, esp if the Women are hot!!!
Amen brother. Finally, someone who has the same perspective.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautifull to live - Queens of the Stone Age-Go with the flow
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Wow DoOb, i'm finding some new views about you. Sheesh.

You're a racist because of how black people are making stupid decisions and driving SA into nothingness. So you hate ALL black people because of what a few of them are doing.

So what if a white guy was to kill your mom. Would you even CONSIDER hating white people because one white guy killed your mum? No. You wouldn't.

I don't agree with your motives at ALL and it shows some serious weakness in your character dude. Really really.
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

SoulBlade wrote:DoOb, what would you do if you find out your wife isn't so pure blooded as it seems?
Moses

Post by Moses »

The biggest problem I have with racism (white on black) is that it gives too much credit to white people. Saying "stupid black" or something, implies that white folk aren't stupid, and I'd beg to differ.
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

Road_Kill wrote:
junjun wrote:I dont have a Problem with other races, esp if the Women are hot!!!
Amen brother. Finally, someone who has the same perspective.
I was just trolling you earlier btw, :P

But I hate it when people say Im rascist just cause black women don't turn me on.. not that you said it, but I've been told that.
If I married a woman and she turned out to be african or anything else, it wouldn't change a thing... It's a black woman's features I'm talking about. For some reason I like fair skinned women ;)
Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
jee

Post by jee »

I think we need to consentrate on people's opinons and not attack them for what they believe. Otherwise this thread will become pointless because people will not be honest and say what they really feel because the REST (sooo innocent) are judging them for their beliefs and opinions.

Now if i get one more person calling another a racist because they have given their honest opinion, I will lock this thread.
Doomextreme
Permanently Banned

Post by Doomextreme »

jee

yea agreed man, if thats your way then go for it.

I am no racist, but im afraid I wouldnt be able to go into a relationship with someone of a different skin colour. I dont know why so dont ask me why! Sorry...
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

Doomextreme wrote: I am no racist, but im afraid I wouldnt be able to go into a relationship with someone of a different skin colour. I dont know why so dont ask me why! Sorry...
SoulBlade wrote:DoOb, what would you do if you find out your wife isn't so pure blooded as it seems?
What if this is your situation?