Anime trading via post

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
hexXie

Post by hexXie »

I WANT TO HAVE C's BED!!! Who's C again? :wink:

@Jamin : so that others can grabs stuff from him at the same time? and other more valid reasons which are not with me right now :lol:
Everyday, I browse the forums just to make sure that there still are people more pathetic than me.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

I assume everything he has worth grabbing (ANIME RELATED) will be on the HDD already :?
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Ja my stuff will be on. Most mine are HQ, the only LQ I have is Bleach 1-10, nothing else. And those 10x I'm hoping to have replaced.

Unless there's really a need for me to bring my pc with me I'm not going to as I'll be leaving with the HDD, I can copy over Sunday. Unless I missed someone in KZN who's not coming to this meet... in which case SPEAK-UP!

In any case Nuke and OTC (PTA peeps) this week you must make requests from what KZN guys have. Because when you oke's have it then we will be doing the same.

Don't forget this is not just a leeching party guys. Also don't forget that the first time of trade will not be the biggest gain.
hexXie

Post by hexXie »

Rayne wrote:I can copy over Sunday.
i thought this was only saturday? did i miss something?! 8O
Also don't forget that the first time of trade will not be the biggest gain.
what does this mean? :?:
Everyday, I browse the forums just to make sure that there still are people more pathetic than me.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Well basically, the more it circulate, the more anime it accumulate. The CT guys as such, in for a real first-time treat, which is just as well, 'coz their waiting a bit long and I kinda felt bad about that.

Us KZN guys are kick-starting the trade so to speak. We'll really start gaining when the drive comes back to KZN again.

/ You did not read the thread hexXie?
hexXie

Post by hexXie »

yeah i did. but i was confused by your statement. maybe it was just teh overwhelmednessness of you time of first-tradingnesses confusingly arbitrary way of sentencing. see? rofl.

no no i really cant say, but to me that sentence didnt make sense the first time round. but it does now :wink:

kk cool looking forward to it.
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

Well Rayne I will replace those Bleach eps for ya... Also, practically everything you guys can put on, that is not on my list I would like...

*goes out and buys a warehouse full of blank DVD's*
Intel i5 750 - Asus P7P55D LE - G.Skill Ripjaws 2x 4Gig - Coolermaster HAF932
Club Radeon 5850 - Corsair HX750W - OCZ Vertex 2 120Gig SSD - 2x Seagate 1.5TB
Samsung 2494HS 1920x1080 - Logitech G15 - Logitech G500
BlackBerry Bold 9900 - iPod Touch 8Gig 2G
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

@OTC - know any good places to buy hd's. the best I know of is on Hendrik Vervoed drive in Randburg. They got a 300gb at R770 ex vat. If you got a company I know a place where you can get it for R650 ex vat.

Actually I'm still waiting for a friend. He said he can get something cheap for me. So I'll prob buy it when the hd is passing around our area.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

Nah soz Zero... Me myself looking for cheap hdd's... I am usually a Sybaritic buyer, but for now I am lurking around the places to try and find cheaper...

Query: Ok so no OGM's and MKV's unless no other format available? Since I understand the fact that they are bigger than normal AVI...
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

jee wrote:what i mean is that i dont really want to canabalise my network for use if i can help it - trying to get things back into working order after a rush of boys have used it for their toys are not the easiest of things....

and i think Anakha has a usb hdd?
yep i have a lovely usb hdd, i will only be spending saturday there, g/f would kill me if i spent longer, and she might come around to keep the female side a little equal...

jee i have some1 else who might be intrested in coming he just has to check his timetable Mr Huntinggoof, he's rather busy at work right now so im letting you know on his behalf...

Rayne I know you said no leech session but I dont have alot of anime to start off with, I will bring what I have as I think i have avi bleach episodes 1-10 but dont expect anything new from my side...
jee wrote:We will stick to the lib - cause my daugter is at home and i'm sooo not taking you guys there.... :D]
awww pretty please with chocolate body paint on top :twisted: :lol: :oops:

it will be fun to meet your daughter jee, i look forward to it...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
jee

Post by jee »

the more the merrier... its C's bday on Friday - not sure in what condition she is going to be on Saturday.. will ask her tho but she is not interested in anime....

Anyone have a dve writer? I'm not going to leach too much atm... i'm just looking for a few things and prefer my stuff on disk...
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

i have a dvd writer not in use at the moment since my machine died its been collecting dust...

you could buy it from me :wink: :lol:

how old is she turning jee?

btw love your qoute...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
jee

Post by jee »

k make me a price.. she has been looking for one too but she got an i-pod for her birthday... (and other things) :D
she will be 20.... and i have to start colouring my hair.... cause its turing grey...
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

jee wrote:i have to start colouring my hair.... cause its turing grey...
the joys of being male we dont care about our hair colour... :lol:

will think on it but i wont ask much for it first have to find all the relevant software that went with it as well as box and manual, think we chucked all that when we moved house. i will see what i can do for you jee :D
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Anakha56 I didn't mean it like that mate.

Don't worry about not having enough to contribute for now. That will change for everyone soon.

I just wanted to stress the fact that seeding has to accompany the leeching. And also that it will get better with time.

Btw OTC I don't have problems with .ogm and .mkv. Let's keep such on the drive until it can be replaced. In short we can just supply what we have at the time until it can be replaced.
redeemer0302

Post by redeemer0302 »

Zell wrote:Well 2 of us want children of bodom to play.... and SOAD etc....

Hey redeemer plz bring all your DBZ and DBGT! Avis are what I want!!!!!
r u sure u want them,
they r really sh!tty quality.
redeemer0302

Post by redeemer0302 »

sorry guys,
it seems i wont be able to make the trade :cry:
i have to work this weekend :?
HuNtingGoof

Post by HuNtingGoof »

Anakha56 wrote:
yep i have a lovely usb hdd, i will only be spending saturday there, g/f would kill me if i spent longer, and she might come around to keep the female side a little equal...

jee i have some1 else who might be intrested in coming he just has to check his timetable Mr Huntinggoof, he's rather busy at work right now so im letting you know on his behalf...

Rayne I know you said no leech session but I dont have alot of anime to start off with, I will bring what I have as I think i have avi bleach episodes 1-10 but dont expect anything new from my side...
Lol.. Yeah.. me been DAMN busy..

Anakha's kinda mad @ me cause I gave him rmv episodes of bleach (50-81).. This is my official apology to him and I will now only download the avi's.. k!

Anyway! I only have 3 series of stuff and I'm currently watching one called Samarai7, which is not THAt bad..

I'll also try fix my schedule n make a plan to meet u guys down there.. K!
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

lol at the goof... :lol:

jee what time can we arrive saturday morning?
hexXie

Post by hexXie »

hehe. I was also getting worried about the "leeching" thing... I don't have a lot but I can supply latest episodes of the ongoing stuff that I do have.

I'll be downloading like mad from Thursday to Saturday morning, the following:

Latest Bleach, Ergo Proxy.

Other animes everyone else also has; but the more the merrier!

How will the proces work at the LAN?
Will everyone have x amount of time to grabs stuff from everyone else, and go around like that?
or will everyone just copy across at the same time?
SadistiK

Post by SadistiK »

Woah, I just spent the last hour reading up on the last 12 pages that i've missed.

Okay, so after you KZN guys have filled it, you will be sending it off to OTC (and hopefully myself).

Whatever is on there, that is LQ, I will replace with HQ (If I have the series), and vica versa. Im just being tied down by work at the moment, as Im looking for another job, and was sick for two weeks!

My anime list should be up by the end of the week hopefully.

Cheers
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

Yeah Sad, after the KZN meet they will be sending to me where I will have it at the PTA meeting for all to enjoy... And as I have it you will be there...
Zell
Permanently Banned

Post by Zell »

redeemer0302 wrote:

r u sure u want them,
No I got the same ones from Riax, and even though he rates they are good quality, they are extra ******.... :S

redeemer0302 wrote:sorry guys,
DAMMIT! Dude without you there I won't really be getting stuff from anyone... :(
Aww this sucks....
redeemer0302

Post by redeemer0302 »

Zell wrote:
redeemer0302 wrote:

r u sure u want them,
No I got the same ones from Riax, and even though he rates they are good quality, they are extra *****.... :S

redeemer0302 wrote:sorry guys,
DAMMIT! Dude without you there I won't really be getting stuff from anyone... :(
Aww this sucks....

hey why dont we just meet up at the lans.
theres one on the 4th of august.
it would cool for all the kzn guys and girls
to attend.just imagine 3 days of non stop leeching mmmm... :D :D :D
i know the guys that r hosting it and there motto is "sharing is caring"
if u r interested check out www.langames.co.za
i will be taking all my stuff with me.
jee

Post by jee »

Anakha56 wrote:jee what time can we arrive saturday morning?
bout 12... and i will have to take a raincheck on supper cause i have just been informed that the party will be on Saturday eve and not Friday :)

redeemer.. you are going to miss out :D