The threat that is Julius Malema

A place to talk about more serious topics such as politics, society and current events.
Forum rules
Please read the discussion section rules before posting in here. By posting in this section, you acknowledge to have read and understood them, and agree to abide by them at all times.

Of course, the global forum rules apply here too.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Re: The threat that is Julius Malema

Post by StarBound »

Was something I received by email. I can find the quote on a few sites but the general feeling is it is fake based one 2 things:
1 - statement is too radical
2 - London Times doesnt exist. The Times does.

So not sure if it is a hoax (like the 12:30 sun aderoid for yesterday :P) or if it was published under another name to avoid being hit for the statement. But with the way things are looking its scarily true and relavant to our current situation.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

I actually found links to it on the times when you search on their website but when you go to the links they are dead.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

Post by Ron2K »

Malema loses bid to interdict City Press

ANC Youth League leader Julius Malema has failed in his application to prevent City Press from publishing details of a trust fund, the newspaper's editor Ferial Haffajee said on Saturday.

Haffajee said Judge Colin Lamont had found that Malema was a public figure and that publishing the story was in the public interest.

Speaking in the South Gauteng High Court in Johannesburg on Saturday, Lamont had also referred to a range of other judgments made in similar public interest case, "all of which re-affirm ... the free speech principle".

He found the evidence contained in the City Press story -- which will be published on Sunday -- to be "credible".

Haffajee said the story, which relied on "primary sources", dealt with a trust fund her newspaper's investigation had uncovered and "began tracing the money flow".

“I don't know how much money is in the trust,” she said.

Malema's legal team had sought an urgent interdict to prevent the paper publishing the story, reportedly arguing that his public image could be seriously damaged if details of the trust fund were published.

City Press opposed the application.

Earlier this week, Malema said that it was "nobody's business" where he got his money from.

He called the media briefing at the time to respond to a Sunday Independent report last weekend that he was building himself a house worth R16-million in Sandown, Johannesburg.

ANC Youth League spokesperson Floyd Shivambu was not immediately available for comment. - Sapa

Source

:happy1:
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat
Processor: Core i7 6800k
Motherboard: Asrock x99 taichi
Graphics card: Zotac 1080ti amp extreme
Memory: 16gb(4x4gb) corsair vengeance

Post by THE_STIG »

^^ I am loving this......juju is exposing his crimes
Prime

Post by Prime »

Bloody agents... with white tendencies!

:lol:
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

http://www.iol.co.za/sundayindependent/ ... -1.1104642
Sunday Independant wrote:ANC Youth League leader Julius Malema allegedly receives cash – which could be as high as 45 percent of total profits – from business people on whose behalf he arranges tenders from government.

This emerged on Saturday at the South Gauteng High Court where the ANC politician lost a bid to gag City Press from publishing details of deals he made with business people. Malema’s lavish lifestyle became an obsession after The Sunday Independent published a story last week showing that his R3 million Sandton house was demolished to make way for a R16m mansion in Sandown suburb.

Malema’s woes were compounded by a businessman who claimed to have paid R200 000 for the youth leader’s benefit.
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

The faster this guy gets redeployed the better for all. ..... oh wait...
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

"as high as 45 percent of total profits"
Crooked he may be, but stupid he ain't!
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

:lol:
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
senile

Post by senile »

The toilet paper is for sale again, this time resembling a book

hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

Will rival Hitch-hikers Guide in terms of literary comedy, I'm sure!
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Oh and here I thought you were going to talk about his last speech, where he stated that he is above board - but when journalists asked about the fund - he shot them down and refused to answer. The story continues...
Malema, 30, once again denied allegations of graft and wrongdoing on Sunday. “From where I am sitting I am comfortable and I don't need a bribe... There was nothing I was hiding from the trust,” he was quoted as saying by the South African Press Association. “I'm not scared of jail. You can arrest me, but you can't arrest my ideas.”

Malema had denied the trust was used for receiving bribes and said media reports probing his finances were “the imaginations of right-wing, narrow-minded and obsessed white people”. - Reuters
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat
Processor: Core i7 6800k
Motherboard: Asrock x99 taichi
Graphics card: Zotac 1080ti amp extreme
Memory: 16gb(4x4gb) corsair vengeance

Post by THE_STIG »

Why does Juju now want to try and overthrow the Botswana government? And I see he is giving his gestapo.....err I mean "youth league" military training. Eish I sense a dictatorship coming......

When will somebody shoot the moron before he does something really dangerous(and stupid)
IcePick88

Post by IcePick88 »

THE_STIG wrote: When will somebody shoot the moron before he does something really dangerous(and stupid)
The problem with that is, there are many more just waiting to take his place.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 555 (OC'ed to 3.8Ghz)
CPU Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 P/P
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD5850
Motherboard: Asus M4A785T-M
Memory: 4GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1333
Case: Zalman Z7
Display: Samsung Syncmaster 2243BWX
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

IcePick88 wrote:
THE_STIG wrote: When will somebody shoot the moron before he does something really dangerous(and stupid)
The problem with that is, there are many more just waiting to take his place.
No, the problem with that is that shooting people don't solve anything. :?

Killing him will probably lead to more (armed) violence - probably against whites since they'll be seen as the orchestrators of his death. Which will lead to even more violence and deaths.

Leave Mr. Malema be. He's either going to die a (very luxurious) political death soon or become the new Prez. Either way he's bound to simmer down.
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

Once it looks certain that he will be our next president, I will do everything I can to get out of here.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

KALSTER wrote:Once it looks certain that he will be our next president, I will do everything I can to get out of here.
That's what I said about Jacob Zuma, but honestly, he hasn't turned out to be that bad.
I left anyway - but JZ, (and South Africa's political situation at the time) wasn't the reason :D
IcePick88

Post by IcePick88 »

KALSTER wrote:Once it looks certain that he will be our next president, I will do everything I can to get out of here.
Whats the worst that could happen? Genocide? Civil war?

Ag no man. There is nothing to worry about. People like spreading panic. I remember 1994. Friends of ours packed bags and bags full of canned food and water and all that. Thinking that when the ANC comes into power, they will have to flee and live off the land.

And recently, the strikes by the petrol workers struck fear into people and the panic buying of fuel actually led to the shortage of fuel and not the strikers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IF malemer (I refuse to even capitalise his name or spell it right) becomes SA's next president, he alone will not have enough power to do as he pleases. And by that time, more and more people would have seen the light and vote otherwise.

It's all you doom-sayers that are the problem.
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

Honestly, I am not a doom-sayer usually, but this guy is damn right dangerous. I don't think there will be a civil war or anything that dramatic necessarily, but he is going to make life very difficult for us non-blacks and for his own people as well. He is MUCH worse than Zuma is.

The lifestyle that people in first world countries enjoy is much better than what we are used to and Jamin will testify. I was at a braai recently with a Kiwi living in Oz as a guest and a cousin of mine is also living in OZ. The contrast in lifestyle is large and the Kiwi spent almost the entire night expressing his amazement with what we have to deal with here.

Just the level of crime we have is bad enough. About two years ago I stopped a group of burglars just as they were about to climb through the window at my house. I was watching Lost at the time with the TV blaring. Goodness knows what they were about to do. One street down a guy and his wife were murdered by burglars. My friend's house was burgled recently and we foiled burglars a while back as we returned home early, having stolen only a cell phone.

I don't live in a dangerous, dark corner of town either. I stay here despite this all (and there are many other stories by family and friends), but when that fool comes into power, it will just be too much to have to bare. I don't have children yet, but I would like to raise them in a place where I don't have to constantly fear for their lives.

I am not a pessimistic, neurotic or paranoid person by nature, but these facts are staring me straight in the face and at some point I'll have to do something about it.
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

jamin_za wrote:
That's what I said about Jacob Zuma, but honestly, he hasn't turned out to be that bad.
I left anyway - but JZ, (and South Africa's political situation at the time) wasn't the reason :D
And here I was thinking you had "Umshini wami" tatooed on your left buttock! :shock:

But yes, you're right. He's proven to be a bit more subdued than we had any right to hope for.
MOOD - Thirsty

Timothy Casey
IcePick88

Post by IcePick88 »

@Kalster. I'm not going to quote your whole post. :)

Apartheid ended 17 years ago and most of the people that was oppressed still lives today. So they still bear that hatred towards caucasian people and will continue to teach their offspring that. But as time goes on, those people will die and that animosity will die with them.

The fact that the government is not delivering proper education to blacks (I think) is the biggest booboo. They are not EMPOWERING their people, but they are just keeping them borderline happy to keep their votes. I almost want to go far to say that the ANC is keeping education away from their people purely to keep them uneducated so that whatever they say, the followers will believe.

BUT, I'm not going to lame the blame squarely on the ruling party. The people that vote for them is as much to blame. You are not taught common sense. It's something you have. All people should have it. So why burn down a school if you are unhappy about the school system? They take one step forward and 5 steps back. Progression is never going to happen if they continue like that.

malemer keeps going on about going back to the old days without western influence and the african way. I wish he could have a month of the old days. Without his R250 000 watch, his merc's and his fancy houses. He would then be living in a hut, collecting water from a river and have to "farm" for himself. Where does he think SA would be if the Dutch did not shore here in 1652? Where does he think SA would be without the English influence on SA? Where does he think SA would be without the (dare I say it) Boers?

That's right. In mud huts living off the land. I dare to say that if these countries did not get here and develop this place, it would still be dark africa.

malemer will never get rid of the white people because I think he knows that the minority supports the majority with their tax money. Otherwise, who is going to fund his lifestyle? If he fails to see that what he wants to do will send SA to the same situation as Zim, then he must be the biggest idiot I've seen. :lol: :lol:

After all the big wigs have finished "collecting" what they think the Afrikaners owes them, I think this whole situation in SA would change. If the followers eyes open and see that they are being done in, then they will speak with their vote.
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

IcePick88 wrote:they will speak with their vote.
africa's addiction to tribalism pretty much defeats any chance of this happening in the near future...
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
IcePick88

Post by IcePick88 »

rustypup wrote:
IcePick88 wrote:they will speak with their vote.
africa's addiction to tribalism pretty much defeats any chance of this happening in the near future...
Very true yes. It will still take some time before we will see another party in charge.
Ark
Processor: E4400
Graphics card: 8800GTX
Memory: 4GB DDR2

Post by Ark »

To sum up this entire thread in one sentence - never underestimate the power of stupid things in large numbers
16-bit Corpse
Spoiler: (show)
I like scrota.