"Jacob Zuma Supporters Pull Motorists From Cars"

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
rustypup

Re: "Jacob Zuma Supporters Pull Motorists From Cars"

Post by rustypup »

freeboy wrote:stole peoples' land, raped the women and generally made the people they found here's lives hell I guess.
still romanticising about the "noble savage" there, i see...

it's not all that much of a shocker, folks...
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
1rr3t4t3d

Post by 1rr3t4t3d »

freeboy wrote:By us you mean the white people who came to South Africa and stole peoples' land, raped the women and generally made the people they found here's lives hell I guess.
ooh confused person alert.. where do you get that BS !! Stole whose land, The ZULU the xosa, sotho, the only people that can be peeved off about land being stolen is the SAN. The rest of the people also traveled here, might have been a couple of years before the white man, but they still killed for that land.
Then we came and actually tried at one stage to buy the land in a fair deal form the Zulus, and they slaughter the people that wanted to buy the land.

and how did I make their lives hell. WTF did I do. nothing, so why must I have a hard time for the **** my forefathers did. What we the whites did do was make South-Africa the most civilized and advanced country in Africa. Now dont go and make such statments agian before thinking it through .. ok
Even Congregate thinks I am 1337
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

Not at all rusty :) The savage was everything but noble, he was human after all. Look at Shaka, like any warlord he totally crushed those he conquered.
t3h blog
"Hail Eärendil, of mariners most renowned, the looked for that cometh at unawares, the longed for that cometh beyond hope! Hail Eärendil, bearer of light before the Sun and Moon! Splendour of the Children of Earth, star in the darkness, jewel in the sunset, radiant in the morning!"

Of the Voyage of Eärendil , The Silmarillion
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

1rr3t4t3d wrote:ooh confused person alert.. where do you get that BS !! Stole whose land, The ZULU the xosa, sotho, the only people that can be peeved off about land being stolen is the SAN. The rest of the people also traveled here, might have been a couple of years before the white man, but they still killed for that land.
Then we came and actually tried at one stage to buy the land in a fair deal form the Zulus, and they slaughter the people that wanted to buy the land.

and how did I make their lives hell. WTF did I do. nothing, so why must I have a hard time for the **** my forefathers did. What we the whites did do was make South-Africa the most civilized and advanced country in Africa. Now dont go and make such statments agian before thinking it through .. ok
Good for you. But what I'm saying to Doob is that he can't pull that we came to save you and make your life better card. And at no point did I blame you for rape and plunder. Lots of us on this forum are post-apartheid babies and thus cannot be blamed for the sins of the previous generations.

Oh, but when you say made SA the most civilized country in Africa you say we.
t3h blog
"Hail Eärendil, of mariners most renowned, the looked for that cometh at unawares, the longed for that cometh beyond hope! Hail Eärendil, bearer of light before the Sun and Moon! Splendour of the Children of Earth, star in the darkness, jewel in the sunset, radiant in the morning!"

1rr3t4t3d

Post by 1rr3t4t3d »

freeboy wrote:I don't have time to go around blaming people for this and that though. All the sane people in SA (asian, coloured, black and white) should either shut up or do something.
i do however totally agree with that statement. It is desturbing however to hear the amount of "sain" people that just are not interested in voting .. pity ..
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

1rr3t4t3d wrote:
freeboy wrote:I don't have time to go around blaming people for this and that though. All the sane people in SA (asian, coloured, black and white) should either shut up or do something.
i do however totally agree with that statement. It is desturbing however to hear the amount of "sain" people that just are not interested in voting .. pity ..
Hmm... I was supposed to go to Japan next year but I've put it off till 2010 so I'll go through the effort of voting (and not for Zuma).
t3h blog

Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

jee wrote:You should hear the partying still outside my office window.... i'm not sure if we will be able to get home...
I would stay there till it quietens down. Rather safe than sorry.
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

Yep, rather stay.
t3h blog

jee

Post by jee »

nope - i will not allow something like this to rule my life... getting home was... chaotic... but i made it!
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Post by StarBound »

Did you have to wash blood off you car? And how many gallons?
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
jee

Post by jee »

nah, its drizzling up my alley - so the car is clean.

Actually, what I have come away with is the absolute joy of the people.
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Hex_Rated

Post by Hex_Rated »

freeboy - I agree with a lot of what you say except the stolen land part. Every single "country" revolves around stolen land from one nationality to another since the beginning of time, Zulus stole from one nationality who stole from another nationality, doesn't make it right; in fact they only got here 1,000 years ago we got here 350+ years ago, what difference does it make, we're both here wrongly? The khoi san were the only people here that had been here for 20,000+ year. Since the beginning of time. This is how it worked in those days. Unfortunately the oppression of certain races or people was practised for a long time (and is still practised either covertly or openly in certain countries). It is dying out and we're becoming less destructive.

I've seen the parts of the country that have not benefited AT ALL from white rule, I would not like to live under those conditions (camps around Rustenberg). They are terrible. But the whites planned and had our infrastructure built by you guys. If it was not for our part, Africa would still be in ruins. Even more compared to how it is now. Zimbabwe was the breadbin of Africa, not they can't even feed themselves because of people voting for corrupt rulers, MUCH more OPENLY corrupt than leaders of first world countries who are also up to ***** sometimes but they don't steal on the same scale and openly get criminals to do their dirty work

We all know Zuma is guilty. The legal system doesn't work, he will walk, especially now he is funded by our tax and can get the best legal team available. We're paying for this.

I think that everyone who passes the privilege of citizenship should be able to vote. You would pass, hopefully myself as well. I'm too much of a dreamer, that type of system will never come in to action.

I hope IFP and DA merge. Then we'd be able to choose between: "A giant douche or a turd sandwich". Watch South Park episode : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche_and_Turd if you don't know what I'm talking about.
DFI LanParty X48 LT-2TR
Intel Q9450 @ 3.2Ghz
Dell 24" 2408WFP | Phillips 37" 1080p
Sapphire HD4870 X2 2GB
4GB Corsair DDR-2 1066 | Thermalrite 120 Ultra Extreme | G9 Mouse | G15 Keyboard
Vista Ultimate x64
Prime

Post by Prime »

Unfortunately the outcome of This Zuma thing is that he is now going to milk it for all its worth. and His mob will think that they have power which will further decrease the already lowered IQ (We all know that the average IQ of a mob is equal to the intelligence of its dumbest member divided by the number of people :roll: ) of the mob. And now they will have more reason to behave like iditos and trash and rape and pillage, cos thats what mobs typically do. :evil:
Zana

Post by Zana »

Zuma hits the news again... depressing... lets all watch south africa free wheelie down the slide...
The elvin world is different from your world like our ears compared with yours.. to see all the elfs
Art Gallery: www.zananeichan.deviantart.com
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

1rr3t4t3d wrote:so you are not seeing just how farked we are ?? sheesh, Look around ou and open your eyes
Alright, "ou"... :?

I'm curious to know, how many of you guys who constantly say how crap our country is have lived overseas, and if so where?

rusty: So true, and all in the same month as the 9/11 anniversary as well as the LHC test run! Coincidence? I think not!!! :lol: I meant yet here we all are still, or did you miss that?
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

Ai ai ai, I get what you guys are saying though, every time I see these dancing freaks on TV holding wooden AK47's and such, worrying stuff...
Ark
Processor: E4400
Graphics card: 8800GTX
Memory: 4GB DDR2

Post by Ark »

Hex_Rated wrote:freeboy - I agree with a lot of what you say except the stolen land part. Every single "country" revolves around stolen land from one nationality to another since the beginning of time, Zulus stole from one nationality who stole from another nationality, doesn't make it right; in fact they only got here 1,000 years ago we got here 350+ years ago, what difference does it make, we're both here wrongly? The khoi san were the only people here that had been here for 20,000+ year. Since the beginning of time. This is how it worked in those days. Unfortunately the oppression of certain races or people was practised for a long time (and is still practised either covertly or openly in certain countries). It is dying out and we're becoming less destructive.
If I remember history correctly, after the great trek the boers used to obtain land peacefully by signing treaties with the chief of whichever tribe the requested land from, which usually resulted in black and white people getting drunk together, partying in celebration of the peace agreement between the two races. Dingaan was the fool who started the ***** when he betrayed the over-trusting boers, by leading them into a trap and brutally killing them after successful negotiations and merry-making.

--my 2 cents on the stolen land bit
16-bit Corpse
Spoiler: (show)
I like scrota.
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

Hex_Rated wrote:freeboy - I agree with a lot of what you say except the stolen land part. Every single "country" revolves around stolen land from one nationality to another since the beginning of time, Zulus stole from one nationality who stole from another nationality, doesn't make it right; in fact they only got here 1,000 years ago we got here 350+ years ago, what difference does it make, we're both here wrongly? The khoi san were the only people here that had been here for 20,000+ year. Since the beginning of time. This is how it worked in those days. Unfortunately the oppression of certain races or people was practised for a long time (and is still practised either covertly or openly in certain countries). It is dying out and we're becoming less destructive.

I've seen the parts of the country that have not benefited AT ALL from white rule, I would not like to live under those conditions (camps around Rustenberg). They are terrible. But the whites planned and had our infrastructure built by you guys. If it was not for our part, Africa would still be in ruins. Even more compared to how it is now. Zimbabwe was the breadbin of Africa, not they can't even feed themselves because of people voting for corrupt rulers, MUCH more OPENLY corrupt than leaders of first world countries who are also up to **** sometimes but they don't steal on the same scale and openly get criminals to do their dirty work.
I hear you man. We can all agree that human beings are petty, selfish, murderous, cheating and stealing dirtbags. Add any other vices you wish to that list.
t3h blog

rustypup

Post by rustypup »

freeboy wrote:Add any other vices you wish to that list.
:shifty look:

vista use and brand addiction.... :whistling: :lol:
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
1rr3t4t3d

Post by 1rr3t4t3d »

rustypup wrote:
freeboy wrote:Add any other vices you wish to that list.
:shifty look:

vista use and brand addiction.... :whistling: :lol:
LOL !!!
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

jee wrote:nope - i will not allow something like this to rule my life... getting home was... chaotic... but i made it!
I am glad to see you made it G
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
Hex_Rated

Post by Hex_Rated »

freeboy wrote:I hear you man. We can all agree that human beings are petty, selfish, murderous, cheating and stealing dirtbags. Add any other vices you wish to that list.
Hopefully we will get better with time. Carl Sagan said the more advanced a species is the more peaceful it will be. He was a wise man, let's hope he's correct and we become more advanced instead of going backwards.
DFI LanParty X48 LT-2TR
Intel Q9450 @ 3.2Ghz
Dell 24" 2408WFP | Phillips 37" 1080p
Sapphire HD4870 X2 2GB
4GB Corsair DDR-2 1066 | Thermalrite 120 Ultra Extreme | G9 Mouse | G15 Keyboard
Vista Ultimate x64
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

The more advanced we get, we find more ways of killing another.
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
Zana

Post by Zana »

Hman wrote:The more advanced we get, we find more ways of killing another.
You are very tue and agree..
The elvin world is different from your world like our ears compared with yours.. to see all the elfs
Art Gallery: www.zananeichan.deviantart.com