Inter-racial Relationships - your views?

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

what was the thread title?

(oh and I ain't scared ;) )
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

Gimme 5 min. I think it was locked...
Core i5 3550 | 8GB RAM | 500W | Samsung T260 | GTX760 OC | 4.56TB HDD space
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

YGPM
Core i5 3550 | 8GB RAM | 500W | Samsung T260 | GTX760 OC | 4.56TB HDD space
PHR33K

Post by PHR33K »

YGPM = You got pm'ed?
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

Yup.

Truly a productive thread that one! I read through it quickly and it's full of baloney. Anyhoo: I do believe a magazine should be able to put whatever they want on their cover, although I'd prefer hardware.

Like Yoda said over in the "This is blatant racism!" thread, target market. The target market is pc geeks. And well yes, most of them are white.

But while I'm going on about covergirls, guys are going to hate me for this one, they should put some more clothes on theses girls! Sheesh, I cant read my pcf when there are people around anymore! :oops:
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

Jamin's contributions on this thread deserve a reward I say! :lol:
I lol'd alot..

Anyways, I don't see any problem with race..
Personally I'd only go for asians or whites, but that's my taste..
Religion is the big problem...
Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
PHR33K

Post by PHR33K »

Religion is not a problem for me. I am an agnostic. My long-term girlfriend is a relaxed Christian. Her dad is a minister. And we all get along fine.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

You guys are being racist towards Doob. He has feelings too. Even though he's a bit of a chop, it's easy to make something else the scapegoat of your frustrations without even realising it. Like I'm doing with all you okes who are hammering D00b the chop for being a racist. You bunch of racists. I get on my high-horse and trot away. Trot trot trot.
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

SoulBlade wrote:The reason why I find asian, coloured, white, brazialian girls more appealing then black onces is the more western features.
Then again, black girls with western features always manage to catch my eye.
Seconded.
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Biologically, it's better to get DNA from a larger pool for stronger kids, so we should be attracted to those most unlike us...black to white, etc...instead of being attracted to those most like us. BUT, I think there's like an oedopus (sp) thing going on where you end up settling with your mother (unwittingly). It's familiar, and seems to win over the stronger offspring instinct. So, marry your mother-type lady and have kids with the race opposite to yours. Kiff.

(Of course, I'm assuming that breeding humans is similar to breeding dogs, where the hybrids always get sick all the time. The SPCA special dogs always are the healthiest.)
Moses

Post by Moses »

Mikdog wrote:Biologically, it's better to get DNA from a larger pool for stronger kids, so we should be attracted to those most unlike us...black to white, etc...instead of being attracted to those most like us. BUT, I think there's like an oedopus (sp) thing going on where you end up settling with your mother (unwittingly). It's familiar, and seems to win over the stronger offspring instinct. So, marry your mother-type lady and have kids with the race opposite to yours. Kiff.

(Of course, I'm assuming that breeding humans is similar to breeding dogs, where the hybrids always get sick all the time. The SPCA special dogs always are the healthiest.)
What rubbish. This DNA/survival-of-the-fittest stuff is a fabrication! God made us! Haven't you read a bible?
Road_Kill

Post by Road_Kill »

Moses wrote:
Mikdog wrote:Biologically, it's better to get DNA from a larger pool for stronger kids, so we should be attracted to those most unlike us...black to white, etc...instead of being attracted to those most like us. BUT, I think there's like an oedopus (sp) thing going on where you end up settling with your mother (unwittingly). It's familiar, and seems to win over the stronger offspring instinct. So, marry your mother-type lady and have kids with the race opposite to yours. Kiff.

What rubbish. This DNA/survival-of-the-fittest stuff is a fabrication! God made us! Haven't you read a bible?
DUH!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I want something good to die for, to make it beautifull to live - Queens of the Stone Age-Go with the flow
GrimStoner

Post by GrimStoner »

I think culture is a bigger influence than race or religion when choosing a mate. For jews it's another story however.
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

Ok just wanna get something straight, see my name going around coz some of it is very true, other stuff is a lil harsh.

I am gonna 100% agree on Nomadic2Duo
You know what? Just because a few people of different race pissed you off isn't a good enough reason to be racist. I am white and I think most of these people will agree with me that no matter what race we are we will always have differences with other people no matter what race. I know a couple of white people who I don't want to know about, hear about or even care about. I don't like all the white people I work with so why should I like all the black people I work with? But just because I don't like one or two of them I wont go all racist on them.

I think you are making them all bad because one or two pissed you off.

Oh and if you can't even get along with black people, how do you expect this crap country you talk about to grow into something we can be proud of?
I get along with african people well the ones that really try in this world.

Taxi drivers are a good example of people that piss me off.

At my new Firm we have this black receptionist. NOW TALK ABOUT A white lady in African skin. I will look up to people like her becoz she speaks English so well it makes you think we need more of them around than the low lifes. BUT i am not AT ALL pointing this on the black race. Every race has the SCUM if you wanna call it. there is scum of all races WHITE BLACK INDIAN COLOURED ASIAN whatever its them.

I have high morales but there are people that were just brought out wrong from broken families etc. That where the trouble of this all lies.
But now no more said on this, my main point was i think its just sicking for two different races to hook up.
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

DoOb wrote:At my new Firm we have this black receptionist. NOW TALK ABOUT A white lady in African skin. I will look up to people like her becoz she speaks English so well it makes you think we need more of them around than the low lifes.
:|

Just cause they might have trouble pronouncing in a language that isn't their 1st language, they are scum?
You, sir, are a rascist!

Get this into your head kiddo, YOU are the minority here.
It doesn't make the ANC and their supporters correct for blaming all the problems on "white rascists".. Whoever says that I believe should be shot.
But you are living in a country where the majority speak like this: the pc, she eez not wekking.
If you believe that talking in a way that sounds weird to you makes them low-lives, then you are blatantly rascist towards most of south africa.

It's people like you who give the rascists among the blacks the moral highground to act rascist against whites. (And yes I do experience rascism often these days, but it's not making me hate blacks etc).
Last edited by zerubabel on 27 May 2007, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.
Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: i7 3770k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67-Pro
Graphics card: 2xNvidia GTX670
Memory: 16 GB Gskill Sniper

Post by Anthro »

I don't want to have a fight here, but Byron, you better watch the remarks . .
Most of the "low -life's" as you call them are a result of our ignorance towards our fellow people - if we did allow them to go to school we probably would have had some EXTREMELY intelligent Africans in our country, I am looking at some of our countries business pioneers (the ones who made it on their own, not with political connections, and I say RESPECT to them for making themselves into what they are today)
Temporary Absence
Road_Kill

Post by Road_Kill »

DoOb wrote:Ok just wanna get something straight, see my name going around coz some of it is very true, other stuff is a lil harsh.

I am gonna 100% agree on Nomadic2Duo
You know what? Just because a few people of different race pissed you off isn't a good enough reason to be racist. I am white and I think most of these people will agree with me that no matter what race we are we will always have differences with other people no matter what race. I know a couple of white people who I don't want to know about, hear about or even care about. I don't like all the white people I work with so why should I like all the black people I work with? But just because I don't like one or two of them I wont go all racist on them.

I think you are making them all bad because one or two pissed you off.

Oh and if you can't even get along with black people, how do you expect this crap country you talk about to grow into something we can be proud of?
I get along with african people well the ones that really try in this world.

Taxi drivers are a good example of people that piss me off.

At my new Firm we have this black receptionist. NOW TALK ABOUT A white lady in African skin. I will look up to people like her becoz she speaks English so well it makes you think we need more of them around than the low lifes. BUT i am not AT ALL pointing this on the black race. Every race has the SCUM if you wanna call it. there is scum of all races WHITE BLACK INDIAN COLOURED ASIAN whatever its them.

I have high morales but there are people that were just brought out wrong from broken families etc. That where the trouble of this all lies.
But now no more said on this, my main point was i think its just sicking for two different races to hook up.
So you wouldn't date Nicole Scherzinger(pussycat dolls), Halle Berry, Eva Mendes, etc?

If not, then you gay, period, nothing too it, no excuses, nothing, if the thought of dating them makes you sick...I really don't know.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautifull to live - Queens of the Stone Age-Go with the flow
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

Road_Kill wrote: So you wouldn't date Nicole Scherzinger(pussycat dolls), Halle Berry, Eva Mendes, etc?

If not, then you gay, period, nothing too it, no excuses, nothing, if the thought of dating them makes you sick...I really don't know.
You are the completely opposite, but in the same category as DooB's imo.. Same level of mentality.

I personally wouldn't go out with Helle Berry and those other two you mentioned.
No I'm not gay. No I'm not rascist. You are a moron.

You are trying to be so "tolerant" by saying you'd love to date those black women, it's almost showing that you are a real rascist, trying to hide behind said "tolerance".
Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Anthro »

Please refrain from flames
Temporary Absence
Road_Kill

Post by Road_Kill »

zerubabel wrote:
Road_Kill wrote: So you wouldn't date Nicole Scherzinger(pussycat dolls), Halle Berry, Eva Mendes, etc?

You are the completely opposite, but in the same category as DooB's imo.. Same level of mentality.

I personally wouldn't go out with Helle Berry and those other two you mentioned.

You are trying to be so "tolerant" by saying you'd love to date those black women, it's almost showing that you are a real rascist, trying to hide behind said "tolerance".
Dude, you obviously didn't get what I meant. I don't care what colour they are, because they hot, that's the point I was trying to get across. Why does it matter what colour they are. They hot, and to not want to date them, just, because they aren't 'white' is stupid.

People who want to see racism in everything (like you just did now) and try to be all better than that. A person who truly isn't racist doesn't give a crap. I don't. And I'm not trying to be tolernt, I just really like those chicks, along with many others.

And while I am white, I know about racism. Try being a dark Italian in the aprtheid era, I constantly had people making fun of me, untill now, when my year round tan is envied. Actually, does that make me white? I suppose I'm more latino!
Moses

Post by Moses »

Someones ability to speak English (or speak English with the same accent as you) is not a measure of intelligence - by that measure, all the Germans, French, Chinese, Japanese and Russians are retards to!
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Anthro »

Well said moses !
Temporary Absence
Road_Kill

Post by Road_Kill »

Anthropoid wrote:
Please refrain from flames
Me thinks 'The lady doth protest too much'

Hiding something there?
jee

Post by jee »

To each his own... some people love men with long hair, others cannot stand that and prefer their men's heads as smooth as their shiny derriers. Or some likes big breasted, volupteous gurls while other prefer the bony. Tis the same - and its easy NOT to want to date someone from another race - not just Indian and black, but what about the Samoans? Or Koreans, Japanese or Aborigines. How about the American Indians? Arabs? Will you date a bi wo/man? or perhaps the fafafine? (perhaps thats just jamin ;) http://laurafraser.com/fafafine.html

The fact is that each of us has preferences.. and this will be influence by our perceptions, our surroundings, our upbrining, and the experiences we have had. You are only a racist when you think your race totally superiour and you will not allow yourself to respect people of different cultures and colour than you.
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Anthro »

Withdrawn - k lets see what happens
Although all nations have had notions of national superiority at one time or the other, white people (specifically, early modern Europeans) developed this notion to "unprecedented" levels as an intrinsic element of the process of colonisation and imperialism. This resulted in the notion of superiority based on race (a euphemism for skin color). This ideology was then used as "justification" for their subjugation of non-white people across the world. Essentially, white people constructed a hierarchy based on 'race', with whites at the top.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism
Temporary Absence