Anime

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Charger1406

Post by Charger1406 »

I know, it just sounds a bit dodgy about the goofy thing. Overfiend was actually dumb, but it was rather disturbing(Take the opening for example) Yeah I did see that about the Unit 01 thing. BTW what happened in the end of Neon Genisis. I missed it. Last thing I saw was where the other chick(Not asuka the german) turned out to be a clone or something for the Unit 00. And where that new guy turned out to be an angel. All I else I saw was those stupid things where shimji kept shouting at himself and where they took stuff off they're storyboard. What actually happened?
Hawk21

Post by Hawk21 »

What actually happened?
Believe me the ending would be far too complicated to completely explained in one post :? :?

check out this site
for all the answers to your questions

i found it pretty usefull where i was wondering wtf just happened :wink:

if you can get this series though "get it" its well worth the money, im considering having my uk friend send this over to me (friends in foreign countries...they always respond to your emails...until you ask them for something :lol: )

oh you should also try and get the two movies "Death&Rebirth" and "End of Evangelion" they clear up alot of questions...or add awhole lot more depending on how you look at it :?
Reality is the Illusion we all agree upon