Alive and kicking

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
doo_much

Re: Alive and kicking

Post by doo_much »

GDI_Lord wrote:
doo_much wrote:start kids on Panado Syrup from a very young age?
Apparently if you pour out the syrup onto the floor and then let it half-dry it becomes sticky and then place said kids on the sticky syrup it helps them build muscles that help them run. It also prepares for the starting blocks used in athletic races.

Geddit?
I'm more of a short-term type person. Feed them half a bottle and get a decent night's rest. :thumbup:
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

doo_much wrote:Also, I have been told that one can start kids on Panado Syrup from a very young age?
Been there, done that.
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

:eyebrow:
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

doo_much wrote: :eyebrow:
We're terrible parents. We know this.
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

Apparently all parents are terrible. To some extent. Apparently.

Being blessedly child-free I can not honestly comment.

But I have a feeling you'll identify with this.
MOOD - Thirsty

Timothy Casey
GDI_Lord
Forum Administrator

Post by GDI_Lord »

@Stu: Or do you mean that you and your other half downed bottles of the stuff? ;-)
Important Thread: Yours in Christ's service,
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

GDI_Lord wrote:@Stu: Or do you mean that you and your other half downed bottles of the stuff? ;-)
No, I mean that, when you have those nights when you both really need sleep, you just slip the little dude(tte) a teaspoon or two of Panado. Although it kinda backfired on us with the redhead. Gave her a rush rather than putting her to sleep. :? Calpol knocked her out, however. :D
GDI_Lord
Forum Administrator

Post by GDI_Lord »

hehe
Important Thread: Yours in Christ's service,
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

Stuart wrote:
GDI_Lord wrote:@Stu: Or do you mean that you and your other half downed bottles of the stuff? ;-)
No, I mean that, when you have those nights when you both really need sleep, you just slip the little dude(tte) a teaspoon or two of Panado. Although it kinda backfired on us with the redhead. Gave her a rush rather than putting her to sleep. :? Calpol knocked her out, however. :D
In the good ol' days it was a thimble or two of whiskey. OR Vicks Medinite. :)
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W