What atrosities will China think of next?

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Ike

Post by Ike »

someidiotsa wrote:Give me some time to read that article, I don't want this to get out of hand so please don't start flaming and being immature.

da_ripper, thats a nice site, very informative ads....

*edit* also note Ike that was about 2 years ago now...
*cough* Google sucks ;)
someidiotsa

Post by someidiotsa »

Ike I have no intention to start a fight with you but I wonder where you get all your information from. I highly coubt 30 million people all leave in fear of being hunted down and thrown into jail.

Have you been to China? Do you know how hard it is to find a job there? Well let me tell you it is pretty damn hard, and most people leave the country in order to find a better job, but frankly life aint that good else where either. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. You can only start a new life with money, and that is something not many people have...

I read that article, and possibly it is true, but that was 2 years ago. I personally don't like reading News articles and usually they are bias, read the last 5 lines of the article...
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

Ike wrote:
zerubabel wrote:
da_ripper wrote:don't take it personally. i have nothing against chinese people. just the goverment.

edit my friends happen to be Christian and i worry for their safety in china. China shoots Christians
You don't live in China, so don't pretend to know it!

Sure the government of China might not be one of the most humanitarian governments around... but speak to people who come from China. Many will say their government does the right thing.

If Chinese people are happy with the way things work, then stop complaining for them!
LOL, That is why 30 milion chinese have left the country? They fled to places like sudan,nigeria,marroco,South-america,brazil,hiati,DRC etc...

I wonder how many chinese have emigrated since china became a communist state?
Really? Fled?
Many leave because of the job situation. If you don't understand that, keep quiet.

Of all the chinese I have met here (many) most of them come here to study because its hard to get into a top university there, and when they get their degree they will return to china and work there. If its such an evil place, why return?

The people who stay here stay because even with their degree they won't get a good job in china...
Try competing with 1.3 billion people...

EDIT: YOu posted 1 second before me ;)

EDIT2: BBC is one of the most biased crap on earth.
Ike

Post by Ike »

zerubabel wrote:
Ike wrote:
zerubabel wrote:
da_ripper wrote:don't take it personally. i have nothing against chinese people. just the goverment.

edit my friends happen to be Christian and i worry for their safety in china. China shoots Christians

Sure the government of China might not be one of the most humanitarian governments around... but speak to people who come from China. Many will say their government does the right thing.

If Chinese people are happy with the way things work, then stop complaining for them!
LOL, That is why 30 milion chinese have left the country? They fled to places like sudan,nigeria,marroco,South-america,brazil,hiati,DRC etc...

Really? Fled?
Many leave because of the job situation. If you don't understand that, keep quiet.

Of all the chinese I have met here (many) most of them come here to study because its hard to get into a top university there, and when they get their degree they will return to china and work there. If its such an evil place, why return?

The people who stay here stay because even with their degree they won't get a good job in china...

you make a good point, But very few chinese return... I personally don't like communism, but if you do, by all means go live there :twisted:
Ike

Post by Ike »

someidiotsa wrote:Ike I have no intention to start a fight with you but I wonder where you get all your information from. I highly coubt 30 million people all leave in fear of being hunted down and thrown into jail.

Have you been to China? Do you know how hard it is to find a job there? Well let me tell you it is pretty damn hard, and most people leave the country in order to find a better job, but frankly life aint that good else where either. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. You can only start a new life with money, and that is something not many people have...

I read that article, and possibly it is true, but that was 2 years ago. I personally don't like reading News articles and usually they are bias, read the last 5 lines of the article...
https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/fa ... os/ch.html

Yeah, but the chinese are in the rut they are because they have communism. end.
Ike

Post by Ike »

9% official registered unemployment in urban areas in 2004; substantial unemployment and underemployment in rural areas; an official Chinese journal estimated overall unemployment (including rural areas) for 2003 at 20% (2005 est.)
whink,whink... less than SA!
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Dogs are dogs, people!

That's all from me.

Good night, God bless, and good luck.

Woof.
Ike

Post by Ike »

Net migration rate:
Definition Field Listing
-0.39 migrant(s)/1,000 population (2006 est.)
-0.39%?
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

Ike wrote:
zerubabel wrote:
Ike wrote:
zerubabel wrote:

Really? Fled?

you make a good point, But very few chinese return... I personally don't like communism, but if you do, by all means go live there :twisted:
It seems white people with a good degree who can speak english can find very good jobs in china. ;)
someidiotsa

Post by someidiotsa »

You know that still has nothing to do with the reasons of why they left...

And you have forgotten that there are over 1 billion people living in china, you enemployment rate will explode compared to our South African one...

Carry on writing what you want, I will reply tomorrow, please please dont refer to damn articles, Im sick and tired of reading from those damn sites...
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

Why dont you people read up on 21st century China...
Their economy is growing so fast it is scaring the crap out of the West.
Wages, quality of life, personal freedom and many other things have increased for your average Chinese citizen.
I think all-in-all China's government is not doing that bad.
jee

Post by jee »

Judas wrote:
da_ripper wrote:China shoots Christians
Would you care to provide some evidence to substantiate that claim? I find it highly unlikely that the Chinese are trying to exterminate all Christians.
If you have to quote someone, at least do it correctly.

Enough now Ike and parties... andy more flaming and i will lock this thread.
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
someidiotsa

Post by someidiotsa »

@ jee sorry for side tracking your topic, I just had to reply to something like those comments. Im sure you understand...

@ jamin thats pretty much what I think, all summed up in a few sentences. lol
jee

Post by jee »

SomeSweetie, my comments are not for you ;) In fact, I think you are one of the few here than can make a decent input due to your first hand knowledge. Great debate is needed, stupid comments.. well they will be deleted :p
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Ike

Post by Ike »

jee wrote:
Judas wrote:
da_ripper wrote:China shoots Christians
Would you care to provide some evidence to substantiate that claim? I find it highly unlikely that the Chinese are trying to exterminate all Christians.
If you have to quote someone, at least do it correctly.

Enough now Ike and parties... andy more flaming and i will lock this thread.
I wasn't flaming, do you now about any of the articles about animal abuse and human rights abuse in china :?:

@ jamin: Yeah, they are doing great really... But the U.S is partially responsible. But the democrats will sort that out shortly ;)

@ zerubabel: :lol: the fluffy thing was a joke, Your logic sucks! G'nite ;)
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

Ike wrote:@ zerubabel: :lol: the fluffy thing was a joke, Your logic sucks! G'nite ;)
:?
jee

Post by jee »

Yes Ike, i have collected a number of articles on human rights and abuse in China - not only online, and some first hand reports from friends that worked there. But as usual, your jokes are totally sick. :evil:
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

Ike wrote:@ jamin: Yeah, they are doing great really... But the U.S is partially responsible. But the democrats will sort that out shortly ;)
I disagree.
China'a massive economic growth means that there is alot of money to be made there. And when did a capitolist country ever let a few human right violations get in the way of serious money making :?:
Ike

Post by Ike »

jee wrote:Yes Ike, i have collected a number of articles on human rights and abuse in China - not only online, and some first hand reports from friends that worked there. But as usual, your jokes are totally sick. :evil:
Actually, Most of my jokes are just for the bright side of things, I have 2 cats and 2 dogs... But these forums aren't the right place the be actively campaigning against animal abuse. <hence the PC format tag>

p.s> You should hear the jokes over animal abuse was broadcast around night of LOL in the US, That was sick...

P.P.S> Soz...
Ike

Post by Ike »

jamin_za wrote:
Ike wrote:@ jamin: Yeah, they are doing great really... But the U.S is partially responsible. But the democrats will sort that out shortly ;)
I disagree.
China'a massive economic growth means that there is alot of money to be made there. And when did a capitolist country ever let a few human right violations get in the way of serious money making :?:
Since the capitalist county is importing tons of stuff from that place, Economically i think if china wasn't a communist state it would have been a super power today ;)
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

Ike wrote:Since the capitalist county is importing tons of stuff from that place, Economically i think if china wasn't a communist state it would have been a super power today ;)
Who says China isn't a superpower :?:
Which country in Asia could go head-to-head with China and win :?:
Not just in a military conflict, but in terms of economic power as well.
Most European countries would have a hard time.

China could show up tomorrow in almost any country on earth and say "Guess what, we're in charge now!"
If the country being invaded wasnt part of the NATO alliance, they might just get away with it ;)
Ike

Post by Ike »

Um, I did reply to you jamin......... But my post got deleted... :?

Or was i dreaming?
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

Actually, your post in the "This is Bull" thread was deleted. I didnt see what you posted here
Ike

Post by Ike »

nope,got referred to the main page
Ike

Post by Ike »

wth, I get referred?