Moderator Characters...

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

yeah i know... im just seeing spammers... i think we have our own set of "nigerian" spammers... :wink:
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Mozz

Post by Mozz »

Anakha56 wrote:yeah i know... im just seeing spammers... i think we have our own set of "nigerian" spammers... :wink:

hahahahahahaha! I get mail from those ummmm *decided not to swear* (hey i'm getting good)

ummmmm as for the mod character,

Neon the dog fetish guy........ :twisted: (ok ok, i stopped :D )
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Anakha56 wrote:yeah i know... im just seeing spammers... i think we have our own set of "nigerian" spammers... :wink:
soufie - the despondent mod

Soufie's main mission in life is to create a poll on every 2nd new thread with just a hint of having to choose sides in the content, move threads to correct sections and play gawd (read: lock threads) - cos he can. Creates a "help-me" thread every so often with unbelievable cryptic skills needed to decipher what he actually wants. Gets very despondent when he doesnt get the response he anticipated on a thread created by him. Recognise him by the cryptic "56" addition to the end of his nic. :P *duck*

s
jee

Post by jee »

Actually Mr Traveler.. I think you must do them all.. it seems that you have the nack for it :)
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

ROFL! Sojourn, once again as I mentioned in the LAN characters thread, I'm amazed how you can write this kinda stuff. lol, that's brilliant.

If you have the time, would you mind writing ones for all the mods? I for one would be very keen to read them and we promise no harm will come to you, no matter what you say in them (obviously within reason and within the rules of course). Anybody else that would like to write their comments on us "Moderator Characters", must please do so, and we promise we won't get mad or lock your threads anymore than normal.
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams
shlebib
Permanently Banned

Post by shlebib »

elbow wrote:The Forum Mother

Shes the lady of the forum. Kind and caring. Quick to help and always inspiring. Always has advice for all and many famous quotes to back her up. Sometimes annoyed (quickly...must be a girl thing :lol:) stay on her good side, else you find "on probation" in your avvie....
who's on probation...:lol:
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film. :lol:
Zell
Permanently Banned

Post by Zell »

Sojourn wrote:Noddy - the agreeing sidekick

Not having a 'total' grasp on things IT related, noddy's quick to concur with any technical advice given by his peer mods. Asking him for any help is tantamount to googling the info yourself. Find noddy replying in locked flamewar threads, where the guy he is attacking cant defend himself.
Bwaaahahaha!!! I think I know who this is.
*cough* Betsy? *cough*

Bestiality-Bob

Likes to "play" with animals when he gets lonely.
Has a "dark side" of himself where he wants to torture innocent members by erasing their opinions and locking their windows... Has immense joy with that.

Can bite!

:wink:
Zell
Permanently Banned

Post by Zell »

Noobisity the Kid-Mod. :twisted:

"ROFL"-posts contribute 90% of his total post count.
He is the latest addition to the group, and has almost been banned for being 0.00000001% over the sig limits, nearly making a world first.
Is a Subaru-lover, and loves wathcing MTV... DUDE!
Adores posting in locked threads... maybe to irritate members, or MAYBE... to have the final word?
Knows alot about hardware, and some grade 8 programming.
Is pretty friendly, and has almost killed Bestiality-bob for bad insinuations. He scares me sometimes, cause he is the king of Q3 (that he is) and sometimes he looks like if he had a rail gun, he would shoot me.
Likes to strafe jump when he goes to varsity. (I HAVE SEEN HIM!)
Plays action-soccer, and always loses to the infamous second-last team, "The Girly-Menzorz".
I forgot the rest...

:wink:

EDIT: @Eraser... LOL! The first half is more Cappo, but you got me on the rest. If I was a mod, I would be "Humble 'n Fair" Zell. :wink:

Okay, so I was a noob back then... can I be one now? :razz:
Even at the meet, everybody was almost dying of laughter when they remembered me wanting to be a mod. :lol:
elbow

Post by elbow »

damn wish i had been there

----------Squire to M_T----------
----Thanks to rid1 for the avvie----
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

elbow wrote:damn wish i had been there
elbow, don't you also stay in Durbs? Where abouts? You must come for next meet, you can come as Zell's bitc.. err I mean lackey. :)

"Kid-Mod" flick-rails the Zool.
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams
elbow

Post by elbow »

:lol:

would love to come to the next one...will you pay for my plane ticket.... please......

was in durbs, am now in ireland

----------Squire to M_T----------
----Thanks to rid1 for the avvie----
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

im with neon on this... do one for all the mods!

:lol: i like mine very much its good...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

Listeeeen...just because I like sheep does not give you the right to call me bob. :twisted:
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Post by StarPhoenix »

G'day mate! ........does that mean we can call you "Bruce" instead? ;)
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." T.S. Elliot
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

Begone thou foul beast! :sly:
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Post by StarPhoenix »

Don't be so mean to Skapie, mate! ;)

EH?.........oh.......OK....going......
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." T.S. Elliot