Your thoughts on this country

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
style121

Post by style121 »

Ok so in case none of you have heard already, our country is once again a shining example of crime around the world!

40 German travel agents were invited to SA, for a tour around the country, in order to boost tourism in Germany and neighbouring countries. Excellent idea right? Wrong! The bus was held up by two gunmen, who robbed each and every one of them, and then promptly left.

Don't you just love when these ambassadors for South Africa rear their heads at just the right time.

And the second story for the day, one which i'm actually quite pleased about. Is about a guy who held a women hostage at the home affairs dept. in Gauteng, just because he couldn't get them to give him his ID book. (Sounds like something each and every one of us has wanted to do, but never had the balls). They eventually caved, and he got the book, and was finally arrested (which i'm sure was worth it, since the wait in Home affairs is hell in itself).

But you've got to love the fact that the book was actually there all the time, or perhaps just needed that extra effort to get processed. In other countries usually people get held hostage for truckloads of cash, here its for basic services....

Man I love this country!
Dom

Post by Dom »

And the second story for the day, one which i'm actually quite pleased about. Is about a guy who held a women hostage at the home affairs dept. in Gauteng, just because he couldn't get them to give him his ID book. (Sounds like something each and every one of us has wanted to do, but never had the balls). They eventually caved, and he got the book, and was finally arrested (which i'm sure was worth it, since the wait in Home affairs is hell in itself).
I heard about that one... I feel like doing the same thing, as I've been waiting 9.5 weeks for some birth certificates I applied for! 6 week wait? What a load of crap! :evil:
\"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; although I am not sure about the former.\" Albert Einstein

November 10th, 2004; I\'m gonna miss you mom :-(
May 3rd, 2007; Missing you gramps :-(
muffinman

Post by muffinman »

the world is controlled by about 300 people, THE ULIMINATI ( spelling?!?!)!! All the presidents are told what to do. Did you know that all the american presidents except JFK where FREEMASONS? So no matter what you hate about this country, it will never change unless "they" decide it will! We'll that's my conspiracy....
Zell
Permanently Banned

Post by Zell »

I reckon "they" might exist, right?... But why the hell would "they" give a damn about some stupid backwater country that has absolutely no influence on world affairs, except on Zimbabwe, which is about to collapse anyways?
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

Belix wrote:
jamin_za wrote: WFT?
The old Nats - are they still around?
I have no clue which party you are referring to - please elaborate.
er the NATS? :D no...the communist party ring any bells?
D'OH!
GrEteL_GrAy
Location: east of the road to the darkness, south of the road of light, dwelling in the abyss of flight...

Post by GrEteL_GrAy »

zell...join the ...club...?
:twisted: Chick Knight :twisted:
...and when they find me, the blood that wil
pour from me will not be blameless...
-PhoeniX-

Post by -PhoeniX- »

i carry two knives with me and pepper spray. i work in town and i have to walk to the station (which is super dodge) i've never been mugged cos i always worm out of it. either with ultra violence or with words. i got so hacked off the one time. the coloured gam gangster types (not bein racist or anything) just think they can walk all over you and ask you for your stuff. got approached by three guys the one time. front dude had a knife (like a kitchen steak knife) and asked me for my cell phone (its not that i care about my cell phone, its just i can't stand people like that. i mean i give away my cell phones and stuff all the time, but i couldnt stand to let them have it) so i said **** off. front guy with a knife starts laughing and turns back to see his friends. (i have this rage thing where when i get really pissed off everything just starts burning and i go like mad for a while. ive had it since junior school) anyways as soon as the front guy turns around a took my skate board and hit them about 9 times altogether as hard as i could. (found out from the cops a bit later) the body count was i broke one jaw, one right arm and fractured a skull. skate board was covered in blood and i was just standing there. cops came after i called them and this huge chesterfield smoking cop climbed out and arrested the three and shook my hand and was like "you should be proud of yourself" and all that crap. the only reason i would be proud of myself is if those people that got arrested never commit crime again! it wasnt the smartest thing ive ever done but i just cant stand being pushed around by people like that!
bullets are my only weakness!

Spawn Recruiter For the Pride! show me boobies if you want to get in!

...()_()
...(^,#)=3 bunny is a skater!
...(")(")
.\_____/
...O...O
Belix

Post by Belix »

if only I carried a skateboard :D
Hows this. Africa at it's best
Mweb News wrote: itchcraft allegations by schoolgirls is not new to rural communities near Tzaneen.

Three schoolgirls confessed to practising witchcraft last year and named two old women as their handlers.

The girls said local witches no longer use brooms to travel but teaspoons. They claimed that teaspoons were faster and carried 15 witches at a time.

The self-confessed witches and their alleged handlers were forgiven after the police and the local chief intervened and managed to calm the situation.
Original article

LMAO! teaspoons!! :lol: :lol: What a continent...

| Intel C2D E7300 | Asus Striker Extreme | CL X-Fi ME | Asus 8800GTS | Aopen 700W |
| 2*Seagate 1TB Raid | Samsung 2232GW 22" LCD | Team Extreem 2GB DDR2 800 |
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

right.... i want what there on...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Ark
Processor: E4400
Graphics card: 8800GTX
Memory: 4GB DDR2

Post by Ark »

I'd like a dozen of it. Maybe I could then travel by flea. :lol:

EDIT: And take my family with for the ride! ROFLMFAO!!! :lol:
16-bit Corpse
Spoiler: (show)
I like scrota.
-PhoeniX-

Post by -PhoeniX- »

i gotta get me a teaspoon! but if they ride on that it might get lost

...()_()
...(")(")
.\_____/
...O...O
PHR33K

Post by PHR33K »

i dont like it here.
MeercatMilker

Post by MeercatMilker »

Belix wrote:if only I carried a skateboard :D
Hows this. Africa at it's best
Mweb News wrote: itchcraft allegations by schoolgirls is not new to rural communities near Tzaneen.

Three schoolgirls confessed to practising witchcraft last year and named two old women as their handlers.

The girls said local witches no longer use brooms to travel but teaspoons. They claimed that teaspoons were faster and carried 15 witches at a time.

The self-confessed witches and their alleged handlers were forgiven after the police and the local chief intervened and managed to calm the situation.
Original article

LMAO! teaspoons!! :lol: :lol: What a continent...
My friend from Tzaneen actualy told me about this, I thought he was only joking, but now I know that it seems to be true.
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

(i have this rage thing where when i get really pissed off everything just starts burning and i go like mad for a while. ive had it since junior school)
Sounds like you need anger management dude! Not being funny or anything dude, but explosive anger like that ain't good for nobody. I used to be like that, like if at any point somebody really trips my switch, i'm gone all crazy and commando. I've learnt to control it, rage is never a good thing unless its against a machine.
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

Tzaneen is a non-fictionous place?
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams
Abatis

Post by Abatis »

wait till rowling hears about this :)
What does man fear most? That no one will understand him, or that someone truly might?
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

lol@neon & your sig

Haha, Tzaneen, non-fictitious, lol, of course Tzaneens non-fictitious dude! I'm pretty sure Belix made up that story, sneaky lil'bugger belix!

Rofl. :D
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
-PhoeniX-

Post by -PhoeniX- »

i've wasted more computers with that rage thing! its only when people want to rob me/strongarm me that it happens so its all good. my friends kno where i draw the line

...()_()
...(")(")
.\_____/
...O...O