Naruto discussions here

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

I think this whole new series is going to be fillers. Just watch. Another six months of fillers.

A few forums are speculating upto another year or more of fillers.

Just because the show has a new opening and ending doesn't mean it's back on track again.

From what I read the maga has been running for six, seven years now and the anime for only three years? These guys have all the time in the world to play with.

There's also a very nice post over at the animesuki forums where a Japanese resident made clear how things are done there. In short, fillers aren't such a big problem for them.

Taken the manga is so far ahead of the anime it's not even funny but bear in mind that anime catches up to manga in almost no time at all simply because the manga chapters are very small.

And also, why would they skip the timeframe where Naruto goes away on training and when he comes back his already fifteen years old or something? That would be stupid simply because it will leave huge unexplained plotholes.

IMO their going to cover this in the anime whith the bigger piece of the series filled with fillers again.

I'm not getting my hopes up anymore.

I'll watch the news and wait for confirmation but untill then nah, these fillers are a waste of time at best.
Evade

Post by Evade »

*off topic*
@Rayne: only noticed i copied ur Elfen Lied vid a lil while ago, jst wana say ***** awesum mate, can c da effort dat went into it, respect.

*on topic*
im so sick of waiting for the fillers to end, i actually mite give up on naruto anime, get da manga instead.
walk the dark path, sleep with angels

-assassin of the pride-
Reticulated

Post by Reticulated »

I Agree With Evade that Elfen Lied vid was awesome

I Just started on Naruto! (Awesome but I am dreading the fillers!
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

I cheated.

I read most of what wiki has to offer.

I understand now that sole anime watchers miss out on a lot.

I was also a bit angry knowing we are fed crap whilst the manga's showcasing hardcore stuff happening.

As such I'm gonna start downloading the manga as from tonight, at #245 which I believe, is the start of many great things.

Pity the anime's so far off track.
ichigo

Post by ichigo »

Those naruto writers are messing the plot up big time :evil: :evil: I'm startin to lose interest now in naruto :evil: BAKERO.....
What you see is what you want to see, but what you do see you can\'t

Baka Wa Shinanakya Naoranai
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Hey, can any of you Naruto fanboys point me so a server supporting batch downloads please?

Manga.

NarutoFan supports only two simultanious connections. All my overnight downloads failed.

Manga is good btw. I see where I wen't wrong prior. Oh and btw, what do we know, Sakura is **** strong chinas. :twisted: Even Kakashi and Choui said she will surpass Tsunade-hime. I knew it.

And Kakashi can do Rasengan, well well... were close to correct in my earlier assumptions as well...

Still need some help though -

Hellfury, you told Kovu that Sasuke could not have killed Naruto & co earlier in this thread (Manga chapter where he surpressed the Nine-Tails' chakra and performed hand-seals where Orochimaru stopped him and told him not to kill them. The one where the Nine-Tails also told him not to kill Naruto or he'll regret it).

Why do you say so?
HuNtingGoof

Post by HuNtingGoof »

ichigo wrote:Those naruto writers are messing the plot up big time :evil: :evil: I'm startin to lose interest now in naruto :evil: BAKERO.....
Been there -- Done that -- Flipping irritating hey!
Samaya

Post by Samaya »

Well you can try this first. Just click it saves you typing it.

Or you can go here or here (But this one is slow)
DarkStar

Post by DarkStar »

ichigo wrote:Those naruto writers are messing the plot up big time :evil: :evil: I'm startin to lose interest now in naruto :evil: BAKERO.....
I gave up LONG time ago. I have officially stopped watching Naruto since about epp 150 (somewhre around there).
If I can't find a friendship problem...I'll make a friendship problem!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxo1qlk6gEI
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

I stopped at eps 100. They should just cut the shhit out, but then they wont be able to milk the money cow,
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Well, judging from what I've thus seen wrt the manga, when the anime eventually goes back to plot again, Naruto may well end up giving Bleach a run for it's money.

Naruto 2 is good. Everyone's so much stronger. And not just that, they are more mature. Suites me more.

Btw ZeroS the fillers only (only ROFL) start at #140 or so. There's actually quite a few good episodes you can still watch, like the search for Sasuke and ultimately, the fight between two best friends.

I have to say though I will not touch any more anime untill it's back on track again. Not interested.

The manga I'll also read to current but again I have to add that it's not really my thing.

I prefer anime.
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

Yeah, I know there's the highly coveted fight between Naruto and Sasuke. But eps 100 and the 'what's behind kakashi's mask' thing was so poorly done, it pissed me off.

In full earnest earnest neither Bleach nor Naruto have met my expectations.

Bleach - Rukia was the key element that kept me watching. That dynamic in her character that I once found intriguing seems to have faded.

Naruto - I was expecting more ninja tact and more importantly, the Nine Tails. It's relation to everything. And some more as well.

Lastly, and this has been stressed over many forum boards, Naruto, Bleach and One Piece are not the be all and end all of anime. Many of us are hooked cos the anime is crafted that way, a long series.
Naruto and the likes cannot even come near to expecting to excel the likes of other shorter anime.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

I fully agree with you on that.

If you think about it though, the reason we watch anime, the one it seems non anime watchers don't understand, is quite simply put, character development.

We get to see characters grow and as such with time learn to appreciate the reasoning behind thier actions.

All of which of course, useless, taken Naruto for example, 206x anime episodes which throughout the series wen't from good to better only to suddenly take a downhill dive to the current just plain **** annoying because everything from #140 onwards has nothing whatsoever to do with the plot.

If compared to a movie it's like watching The Lord Of The Rings trilogy but being denied the closing, conclusive ending.

Anyways I have to go. I'll talk a little bit more about this another time.
Samaya

Post by Samaya »

I still enjoy Naruto. I look forward to to when the filler finally end and the series returns to the original plot. And BTW I think the writers are preparing to start it very soon. Naruto has started wondering about Jiraiya and his training. In the manga Naruto goes on a 3 year training spree with Jiraiya and this should happen soon now. I think before eps 210. But we'll see
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

It won't be so soon because Kakashi Gaiden must still air before Naruto 2 does.

#206's ending shows Naruto running and for a split second you see him in his new outfit (teaser) so it may just come soon.

Though you have to excuse me if after 66x consecutive fillers I doubt that.
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

I'm usually a sucker for ythe different types of arts. Nija, Samurai, etc. But Naruto was good initially, after that, it felt like DBZ all over again. New enemy, political struggles, main hero powers up, hoooray. **** that. I just hope mature Naruto plays out maturely

BTW,
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/naru ... index.html
Last edited by ZeroS on 27 Oct 2006, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.
Mori

Post by Mori »

Ag no man you guys, you are getting me in quite a bad mood with all these filler talks.
I'm only gonna start with 150 tonight.
Now I have to suffer for 56 filler eps ???
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Skip that crap and move on to the manga starting with #245.

Watching it is just going to upset you more.

None of those eps contain anything of interest.
Kovu

Post by Kovu »

@ ichi_ when you read this_
tell me who u think_
The Demon Shinobi, Red Storm... is_
because i'm pretty sure that it's who i said it was>

& hey give me that Otaku for a day man/pls>c'mon man...
Chaos Mage for The Pride
The Strong do what they can,The weak suffer what they must.
In times of war circumstance dictates action.

Post by Rayne »

Well I'm up to date as far as both anime and manga goes.

However, I still see a few things mentioned I've not heard of yet.

Before I get to that though, tell me first -

MANGA SPOILER!

- Itachi said, him included, with Sasuke accounting for second spot, the number of people able to activate Mangekyou Sharingan amounts to three. Who's the third person?

- Kakashi apprears to be only Jounin, however, I believe he is in fact an elite Jounin. He was also a former ANBU member. Am I correct?

- Taken Itcachi's prescribed requirement into account, just who the **** did Kakashi kill to activate Mangekyou Sharingan? I don't think he did, so how did he obtain it?

Btw, these Akatsuki's a funny bunch.

I like Hidan.
Kovu

Post by Kovu »

@ Rayne_ u reading the manga!!??
well done_ man.

well Sasuke says he'll find he's own way after he & naruto slug it out on the water_

now we all know Kakashi is a tensai_ rite.
and he could have found his own way too.

but hey it is a mad version of the mangekyou that he has rite_
Chaos Mage for The Pride

Post by Kovu »

Here's one
the 1st and the 2nd Hokage were brothers rite.
now the water ability the 2nd has and the wood ability the 1st has_
these are both Kenkigenkkai{bloodline limit}_
so WTF up with that.
on top of it why did Tsunade not use her Kenkigenkkai{bloodline limit}
if she has one_
now think about that and back to me_
Chaos Mage for The Pride

Post by SoulBlade »

HAHA!!

Rayne is finally reading the manga!
Core i5 3550 | 8GB RAM | 500W | Samsung T260 | GTX760 OC | 4.56TB HDD space
HuNtingGoof

Post by HuNtingGoof »

Welcome to the manga world RAYNE!! :P
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

Manga....
-__-

Anyway, I think I'll get back onto Naruto. I stopped at 100, so I'll watch till the fillers start.