FF7: Advent children

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Zell
Permanently Banned

Post by Zell »

Deathstrike

About R300-R600... I was lucky to grab one for R300 as soon as it was posted on ebay. Was considering second hand ones for much more, then this guy puts this original sealed copy (2 of them) and you could buy straight, no bidding.....

But yeah, if it was put on bid, you would expect paying at least R500. This guy puts FF7 originals on regularly though, so you can just keep looking, and maybe be a lucky one.
DeathStrike
Location: hidden deep in the depths of the underworld is my home.

Post by DeathStrike »

ok man thanx.

@Kher-za.. if u usin xp then u will need a game patch 4 it to work properly.
Spoiler: (show)
SIG by HMAN 8)
Member of The Pride Of Darkness
DeathStrike on Twitter
About me
Spoiler: (show)
Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard, 4 GIG RAM, Q6600 @ 2.88GHz (Thanks Anthro), GeForce 8600GT, Samsung 2333 23" + CRT 17" Monitors. 500GB + 1.5TB HDD, Compro TV tuner, 350 WATT PSU
Zell
Permanently Banned

Post by Zell »

I downloaded two patches for XP FF7, but it still didn't work.
Depends alot on what hardware you are using.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Will it run better on 98SE? If so then I can play it on an office pc.
Pyro-Ghozt

FF7 Advent Children

Post by Pyro-Ghozt »

When Square Released The Spirits Within they put it on Cinema and it was a total failer economicaly speaking. Im Just wondering how they gonna make profit on Advent Children with DVD sales alone >!< Does anyone have the details of how much Advent Children even made ?

Im so glad they made this movie. I havent found an RPG yet that I have enjoyed as much as Final Fantasy VII. I Hope Square well, "Square-Enix" it is now doesnt stop here with FF Movies and I hope to see a Movie Based on Final Fantasy VIII in the near future.

I was Worried that they may flop this job but they didnt ! The MOvie was great and the graphics so so so much better than the Previous film !

I wish they had More Summon Monsters though :(
Zell
Permanently Banned

Post by Zell »

Rayne I think it might, although I am not entirely sure. It also depends on what hardware you are running in that 98se desktop.
GrEteL_GrAy
Location: east of the road to the darkness, south of the road of light, dwelling in the abyss of flight...

Post by GrEteL_GrAy »

oh yeah...bought it yesturday on the net @ animeworx...now that postman should HURRY!!!!!
:twisted: Chick Knight :twisted:
...and when they find me, the blood that wil
pour from me will not be blameless...
neosephiroth
Permanently Banned

Post by neosephiroth »

loved the game and the movie ... but once again that half clone reject cheated to win. he couldnt land a single blow with 2 swords yet SEPHIROTH successfully defended and attacked... in the end it was mere distraction that won the day(made seph look away at da multiple swords) and in the game it was the sure numbers game dat made seph lose 9 vs 1 (help of a ghost included)