Rosario + Vampire

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

ZOMG, I started watching it today as on another Anime forum they were going on and on about it.

Im hooked....Its an AWSOME series IMO. Im really enjoying it...only 7 episodes though :(
Iv seen upto 5 so far. :?

lol @ the kappachu
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Shirayuki's the coolest so far.

But I don't like it that much though.
larch

Post by larch »

Rayne wrote:Shirayuki's the coolest so far.

But I don't like it that much though.
Well considering the other dirvel getting released this year so far cant wait for Macross Frontier though.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

You are right, there's been a whole bunch of crap so far. I'm actually gonna get rid of a few shows I'm following. I bit off a little more than my capped bandwidth (FU Telkom) can chew.

To be honest I don't know what else to get as nothing looks too good.

However, imho, True Tears is the only new show of merit. Sadly it will not be to everybody's liking though.

Anyways, Rosario + Vampire turned it's ecchi down a notch I noticed.
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

Rayne wrote:You are right, there's been a whole bunch of crap so far. I'm actually gonna get rid of a few shows I'm following. I bit off a little more than my capped bandwidth (FU Telkom) can chew.

To be honest I don't know what else to get as nothing looks too good.

However, imho, True Tears is the only new show of merit. Sadly it will not be to everybody's liking though.

Anyways, Rosario + Vampire turned it's ecchi down a notch I noticed.
Yeh, the ecchi in Rosario + Vampire isnt much :cry:
But I still LOVE the series...its awsome...I want to watch more but I dont have that much more to watch!! I hate waiting another week for a new episode :? :evil:

I must mayeb start watching True Tears.
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Nuke wrote:Should I have any hope on the story turning into some of that we see during the ED song?
It appears so afterall.

I just heard this is edited for TV material in Ayako's chat. The DVD's will be uncut.
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

Rayne wrote:
Nuke wrote:Should I have any hope on the story turning into some of that we see during the ED song?
It appears so afterall.

I just heard this is edited for TV material in Ayako's chat. The DVD's will be uncut.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now to wait for the DVDs :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Spoiler (show)
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

WOW...The 9th episode was awsome!! The ending was kinda disapoing since I never had episode 10! :(

Spoiler (show)
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

I don't know, maybe season two will actually follow the manga for a change because compared thereto, the anime seems like a mockery thereof.

Btw I heard episode 10 leave lots of curcial happenings unexplained.
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

ZOMG, that sucks!!! :(

Well im REALLY enjoying Rosario + Vampire!! :D
Its really awsome!!! :)

Kappachu!! lol :lol:

Spoiler (show)
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

I knew it was going to be bad but, wtf? Was this even done by the same studio?
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

Rayne wrote:I knew it was going to be bad but, wtf? Was this even done by the same studio?
I dont htink its too bad, but its going to get irritating if they do leave too many things unanswered...its really going to suck! :(

I made a BIG mistake by starting watching it while its still ongoing! :(

Spoiler (show)
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

OK, well episode 10 didnt seem to bad.

I prefered the episodes where they were in school though!!

I think ill wait untill I have the last few episodes, so I dont have to wait a week to get another one :D

Spoiler (show)
Ahzure

Post by Ahzure »

AnimeNewsNetwork wrote wrote: Second Rosario + Vampire Anime Series Announced
The tentatively titled Rosario + Vampire Capu2 series is planned for an October debut. It will continue the story of the first 13-episode series and introduce more characters from the manga as well as new anime-only characters.
Good news I guess.
Rules that an Evil Overlord must live by!

45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Why God, why?!
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

Rayne wrote:Why God, why?!
I demanded one 8) 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :D
I just hope its as good as the first few episodes :D

Spoiler (show)
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Lol, this is the first time I noticed the word "good" in a Rosario + Vampire thread, and I came accross a few.

Or actually, come to think of it, there's one scene I really liked, this one -

:lol:

To think GONZO, a studio responsible for Chrno Crusade, came up with this...

5/10 imo, and that's being generous.

Read the manga instead. The anime is so far off track it just about seems like a diffirent story.
Keigo

Post by Keigo »

Rayne wrote:Read the manga instead. The anime is so far off track it just about seems like a diffirent story.
season 2's manga is good~ :D I only read up to chapter 5~ wonder when they will release chapter 6~
Keigo

Post by Keigo »

nothing much, just give a heads up~

season 2 going to be aired on october.

8)
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

YATTA~!!!! October is a long wait though :(

I think ill get the manga and start reading...now lets just hope the english translations arent too far behind -_-

The characters in Rosario + Vampire are awsome! :P
But I think the manga will be MUCH BETTER :D

Spoiler (show)
Nuke
Processor: Xeon E5620
Motherboard: Asus P6T6 Workstation
Graphics card: MSI GTX770
Memory: 24GB Hynix

Post by Nuke »