Mushishi

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

PsyCLown wrote:
larch wrote:
zerubabel wrote:
larch wrote:http://www.box.net/shared/b2an5hvkt3

thats mine I trade over mail using either one of my 120gb/750gb drive.
That is an impressive list :!:

Here's my list: http://www.box.net/shared/40cv0yilco
Not so impressive I guess. But I haven't gotten much anime in the past year and a half apart from the odd downloads I do on this super internets..
LOL I started out on dailup went to ISDN then to wireless and now ADSL used to clock 80gb a month but the Anime shows of 2008 is lacking. So only downloading only 4 shows atm
AHHH...so you have been watching anime for a few years!!!
My list is pathetic compared to you guys! :? :cry: :cry:
But then I only started at the end of December 2007...so I only started like 5 months ago...

This is mine as is:
Anime List v3
I also want to change mine to an excel spreadsheet soon. Seems too much better and easier! :D

Ehh. Well if thats your list after 5 months of downloading them yourself, i'd say its pretty damn impressive!

by the way, does your Kanon 2006 fit on 1 dvd? I've been wanting to get that too, but gave up on it. :o
Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

zerubabel wrote:
PsyCLown wrote:
larch wrote:
zerubabel wrote:

Not so impressive I guess. But I haven't gotten much anime in the past year and a half apart from the odd downloads I do on this super internets..
LOL I started out on dailup went to ISDN then to wireless and now ADSL used to clock 80gb a month but the Anime shows of 2008 is lacking. So only downloading only 4 shows atm
But then I only started at the end of December 2007...so I only started like 5 months ago...

This is mine as is:
Anime List v3
I also want to change mine to an excel spreadsheet soon. Seems too much better and easier! :D

Ehh. Well if thats your list after 5 months of downloading them yourself, i'd say its pretty damn impressive!

by the way, does your Kanon 2006 fit on 1 dvd? I've been wanting to get that too, but gave up on it. :o
Yipp, it fits on 1 DVD.

Well, I did get a few series from LANs and friends.
Not many, not more than 10 I think.
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
larch

Post by larch »

PsyCLown you should go to Mayhem its hosted every month in boksburg I go with friends and we leech till we drop I think between the 3 of us we have around 6 or 9 TB of anime/manga/live actions ect...

And most of it is stored on our machines making it easier to copy.
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

larch wrote:
PsyCLown wrote:
larch wrote:
zerubabel wrote:

This is mine as is:
Anime List v3
If you remind me next month I can come swing by "I has a laptop" with around a tb of portable storage space I usually drag around to LAN's and leech fests.

Just not know as my money matters are really tight due to everything going up
Why not come to one of the DaRC LANs? That might be a bit better as there will be more people there, and maybe....I highly doubt it though, you will also find something that you want? :D

The next one is next month sometime? :P
larch wrote:PsyCLown you should go to Mayhem its hosted every month in boksburg I go with friends and we leech till we drop I think between the 3 of us we have around 6 or 9 TB of anime/manga/live actions ect...

I normally goto Liberty. But not too much stuff there :(
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

PsyCLown wrote:
zerubabel wrote:by the way, does your Kanon 2006 fit on 1 dvd? I've been wanting to get that too, but gave up on it. :o
Yipp, it fits on 1 DVD.
Ooh. Well if you can send me Kanon 2006, and Mushishi, I would be forever appreciative!
And I'll send Monster right up.

Deal? :P

larch wrote:I think between the 3 of us we have around 6 or 9 TB of anime/manga/live actions ect...
:?: :cyclopsani:
Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
larch

Post by larch »

PsyCLown wrote: The next one is next month sometime? :P
larch wrote:PsyCLown you should go to Mayhem its hosted every month in boksburg I go with friends and we leech till we drop I think between the 3 of us we have around 6 or 9 TB of anime/manga/live actions ect...

Not a good idea me and Darc have issues going back years ask him about me and see what reaction you get :P

Liberty is rather dull have to agree
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

zerubabel wrote:
PsyCLown wrote:
zerubabel wrote:by the way, does your Kanon 2006 fit on 1 dvd? I've been wanting to get that too, but gave up on it. :o
Yipp, it fits on 1 DVD.
Ooh. Well if you can send me Kanon 2006, and Mushishi, I would be forever appreciative!
And I'll send Monster right up.

Deal? :P

larch wrote:I think between the 3 of us we have around 6 or 9 TB of anime/manga/live actions ect...
:?: :cyclopsani:
Ok, sure. :D
PM me your addy then ill send it off MOnday hopefully, or as soon as possible. :)

Spoiler (show)
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

YGPM! :)
Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

larch wrote:

Not a good idea *me and Darc have issues going back years ask him about me and see what reaction you get :P

* DaRC and I :P :lol:

Hmm, ok.
So no DaRC LAN then...
Perhaps ill goto Mayhem next month...

Spoiler (show)
larch

Post by larch »

PsyCLown wrote:
larch wrote:

Not a good idea *me and Darc have issues going back years ask him about me and see what reaction you get :P

* DaRC and I :P :lol:

Hmm, ok.
So no DaRC LAN then...
Perhaps ill goto Mayhem next month...
Lemme know
nuku_za

Post by nuku_za »

larch wrote:
zerubabel wrote:

LOL I started out on dailup went to ISDN then to wireless and now ADSL used to clock 80gb a month but the Anime shows of 2008 is lacking. So
only downloading only 4 shows atm
Hey Larch, you can always help us download some J-drama. Those are normally in the range of 700MB per episode :D