Fan-made Anime Covers

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
MetalPaw

Fan-made Anime Covers

Post by MetalPaw »

Yo, people. I've recently decided that any fan-subbed anime I get I'm going to put into keepsake case and I went looking for anime covers and labels since I have little designing skills of my own. If there are others like you out there, here are the sites I mainly use for my anime.

www.anicovers.com
www.animecoversfan.com

If you know of any other sites, place them in this here thread!
I have pledged my soul and being to the darkness and the god of death. Anubis, open your arms and welcome me at last to the Three Regions! But if My Lord will not do so...Anubis, My Lord, grant me the strength to move on from this place...
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

You really keep your stocks in tip top shape. Mines are just burnt and put away for trading or rewatching later.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
MetalPaw

Post by MetalPaw »

Yeah, I know. I just don't like keeping my discs in spindles any more because that is the reason why my discs got damagaed, from spinning in the spindles. So now, to prevent having to re-burn all my anime every 3 months, I decided to put them in cases.
I have pledged my soul and being to the darkness and the god of death. Anubis, open your arms and welcome me at last to the Three Regions! But if My Lord will not do so...Anubis, My Lord, grant me the strength to move on from this place...
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

Or you could use a case. I got a 200 holder. It's almost full and there's only anime stuff in there.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
MetalPaw

Post by MetalPaw »

Yeah...I suppose so...But that wouldn't be as much fun!
shinji-aoi

Post by shinji-aoi »

Yo MetalPaw!
You have done what I wanted to do about 2 years ago - am too lazy tho... :roll:

I'll have my new site up and running by end of this month and will be placing some covers of my own there. Have started to convert my collection into something that looks a little more... uhm... legal.
It's mighty impressive to see 100 DVD cases with 'real covers'.
I don't stick lables on my disks but rather Lightscribe them. Cost a little more but looks damn fine.

Thanks for the links.

Go Alonso & Vettel! Forza Ferrari always!

Currently watching:
E's Otherwise

Ongoing/Running Series:
One Piece, Bleach, Naruto
MetalPaw

Post by MetalPaw »

shinji-aoi wrote:Yo MetalPaw!
You have done what I wanted to do about 2 years ago - am too lazy tho... :roll:

I'll have my new site up and running by end of this month and will be placing some covers of my own there. Have started to convert my collection into something that looks a little more... uhm... legal.
It's mighty impressive to see 100 DVD cases with 'real covers'.
I don't stick lables on my disks but rather Lightscribe them. Cost a little more but looks damn fine.

Thanks for the links.
Yo! That would be awesome, but I don't have the cash to do that for my discs. Oh well, I'll just stick to the labels for now. Anyway, let me know when your site is up.
shinji-aoi

Post by shinji-aoi »

cool

Go Alonso & Vettel! Forza Ferrari always!

Currently watching:
E's Otherwise

Ongoing/Running Series:
One Piece, Bleach, Naruto
cYcLIc

Post by cYcLIc »

I use a folder aswell. Having cases for all my anime would take up too much time and space.
◕ PhenomII X4 955 BE
◕ ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
◕ XFX 9800GT
◕ 2 x 2GB Corsaire XMS3 DDR3-1333
◕ Gigabyte Odin 550w
◕ Windows 7 Ultimate x64
MetalPaw

Post by MetalPaw »

Yeah, it does, but for freaks like me, that doesn't matter much. *smile*
MetalPaw

Post by MetalPaw »

Hey, does anyone know French? I need someone to help me translate a French cover so that I can have help for the summaries for my covers.