Steroids

Sport discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

Roids ftl IMO. Only every now and again, I use a creatine enriched protein shake :P Other than that, I use whey after I work out, but I am a noob in this area :)
Animal

Post by Animal »

Mozz wrote:100 bucks says this "animal" dude is between 15-17 yrs old... or atleast isn't fully phisically developed, and thinks he isn't "Big" enuff
If you're like older (mid to late 20's) then no prob... you'll understand what you getting into... and you will know if you not "big" enuff or not.

but all these school boys that use juice have serious issues about themselves, if you not big enuff (rubgy) play something else dammit and i i'll pray you loosers become sterile... And to parents that let the kids do it...
..........i'm not gonna swear......

Anyhow i realise i'm farting against thunder, but its my 2c
But when i was 17 i was wayyy too small and now i'm alot bigger and still fulling out alot... i'm not on any protien or steriods...one should jsut let thier body grow and i being pressured into taking the stuff in your school years is wrong, and its probably the cause of school violence?
I'm not 17, I'm 20 and not tiny or anything. I'm 1.78m tall and weigh 90kilo's. I don't intend on using steriods, just wanted to find out what experiences anyone had with steroids.
Acidkidsa

Post by Acidkidsa »

Animal wrote:
Mozz wrote:100 bucks says this "animal" dude is between 15-17 yrs old... or atleast isn't fully phisically developed, and thinks he isn't "Big" enuff
If you're like older (mid to late 20's) then no prob... you'll understand what you getting into... and you will know if you not "big" enuff or not.

but all these school boys that use juice have serious issues about themselves, if you not big enuff (rubgy) play something else dammit and i i'll pray you loosers become sterile... And to parents that let the kids do it...
..........i'm not gonna swear......

Anyhow i realise i'm farting against thunder, but its my 2c
But when i was 17 i was wayyy too small and now i'm alot bigger and still fulling out alot... i'm not on any protien or steriods...one should jsut let thier body grow and i being pressured into taking the stuff in your school years is wrong, and its probably the cause of school violence?
I'm not 17, I'm 20 and not tiny or anything. I'm 1.78m tall and weigh 90kilo's. I don't intend on using steriods, just wanted to find out what experiences anyone had with steroids.
Read wrong. Delete
Last edited by Acidkidsa on 26 Aug 2007, 14:48, edited 1 time in total.
Gatsby

Re: Steroids

Post by Gatsby »

Animal wrote:Has any one of you guys ever used steroids or considered using it? I train with weights 5 days a week. The only products i'm using is Universal Animal Packs and Optimum Nutrition's Golden Whey Protein.
kkthxbai

Lazarus - Shattered Halls

ek se hosh. dala kulids. ghle, ho! oom, atts! hoe lyk die kambotcha? gwallafest 2007