Puppy decapitated with chainsaw

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

jamin_za wrote:Oh, come now rusty
hippy-hata :twisted:
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

Karma baby, yeah!

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

ryanrich wrote:Karma baby, yeah!

Oh joy, more internet tough guys join the fracas!
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

jamin_za wrote:
ryanrich wrote:Karma baby, yeah!

Oh joy, more internet tough guys join the fracas!
Oh please. Internet tough guys? :roll:

I have no respect for someone that treats an animal like that.

My condolences to this guys family, but for him I feel absolutely nothing.
Ike

Post by Ike »

So some members on this forum is happy that a guy that killed a dog is dead?

That's really sick.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

I have no trouble with him being dead. The other guy that abused a dog is also dead. Both died in car accidents. I find life weird and wonderful and completely sadistic.

I still have no trouble with this.
Ike

Post by Ike »

Lets say a close friend,family member,spouse,son,daughter does this. for whatever reason, and he/she dies. and then everyone is screaming "justice" how would you feel?

I just feel that the guy felt exactly like you feel now about the loss of his parrot. Who are you to judge how much he loved this pet? It could have been this fury and sadness that drove him do do such an act?

The same feeling to do "justice" that all these petitioners had? I'm certain that a few of the goons on this forum would have cut this guys head off?

It's strange how people don't think about the person but rather than your own guilt ridden emotions of that "poor" dog? That person felt exactly the same way that you do now.

I feel that the media was too harsh with this person. I'd wager he had remorseful feeling the moment after he did this act... This was made worse by said media and may have drove himself to suicide?

I am happy that I had no part in these comments. But everyone that signed that petition. think about this:

You may have pushed someone to kill himself for failing to control his own emotions? Does this make you feel good :?:
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Oh come on! None of us actually wished him dead but we have no problem with the universe metering out justice.

You cannot tell me that you actually sympathise with a man who took a chainsaw and held a little dog down and sawed it's head off?!?!?! If a dog eats a bird, you reprimand it - you do not cut its head off. Remorse? You really think he felt remorse / guilt? He went and got a chainsaw and cut a dogs head off - that is not something you just do. Beating a dog to death would be the reaction out of anger. What he did, he did out of hate.

And our reaction did not force him to commit suicide. Your tolerance of such acts is what makes "losing it" acceptable and desirable. What if, after getting such a light sentence, he did it to his kid for scratching his new merc? Would you view that as acceptable too?
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

So if this guy had a chemical imbalance in his brain that caused him to have certain fits of rage, he should inadvertently die for it?

Maybe it was some form of defect that caused him to go into these rage fits. How should he be able to control it?

Yes, killing the dog was DARN BAD... I also signed that petition that he should sit in jail and pay lots of money... I also felt that all his other pets should be removed from his possesion...

Yet, that is another person lost in the world that has no love... What if a friend of yours lost control of a vehicle on the road and rolled it? Yes, 95% is due to being morons that drive badly, but there is also the 5%... Would you still say good riddance for bad rubbish becuase he/she was a moron that couldnt drive?

Dammit people... The world is going to cr@p and you guys refuse to show any love, any emotion for the loss of another human being...
My BF2142 Stats:

Slasher : Former member of www.PCFormat.co.za
I have reached the end of my near 5 year forum life. Farewell good days...

slasher (at) webmail (dot) co (dot) za
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

yes. i'm a big, bad, evil person.

i can live with that. easily.

@Ike: if a close friend/family member did this, my views would not change. good riddance to bad rubbish. really.. no skin off my nose. i still value the dogs life more than his.

@Slasher: aren't we overreaching the whole "what if/maybe" justification pool a little?..
cYcLIc

Post by cYcLIc »

Who knows what else this nut case was capable of. I hope he meets dat puppy and its all grown up and it tears him to shreads for all eternity.
◕ PhenomII X4 955 BE
◕ ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
◕ XFX 9800GT
◕ 2 x 2GB Corsaire XMS3 DDR3-1333
◕ Gigabyte Odin 550w
◕ Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

No. Place yourself in someone elses shoes...

Do unto yourself as you want done unto yourself and all that?

Have you lost a close family member lately? Maybe even a far along family member? Been there to see the direct family and the effect it has?
My BF2142 Stats:

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Slasher wrote:So if this guy had a chemical imbalance in his brain that caused him to have certain fits of rage, he should inadvertently die for it?

Maybe it was some form of defect that caused him to go into these rage fits. How should he be able to control it?
If it was - you are telling me that you would be happy with him free on the streets without medication? He was given 10 000 rand bail and 3yrs jail time suspended for 5 years - or something like that. He was free to experience further fits of rage as he was not required to undergo psychological or medical supervision. What if next time the "Chemical imbalance" affected him, he cut a kids head off? Would you still be so understanding and sympathetic?

We are not saying we are not sorry for his family. I just have no problem with him not being around to harm anything else again.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

I love all this talk about "if he did this to a dog, he might do it to a child"...

I'm sure all of you saying this are professional psychiatrists and have examined him and come to this conclusion, yes :?
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

jamin_za wrote:I'm sure all of you saying this are professional psychiatrists and have examined him and come to this conclusion, yes
yes. are you calling me a liar?
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

Yes, and your "Shift" key seems broken.
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

Hman wrote:your "Shift" key seems broken.
as a self-confessed trainer of husky puppy killers, you do not get to ogle my clunky keyboard, or take part in the discussion until you renounce your evil ways.
Hman

Post by Hman »

Not even if I promise you 500 points?

Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Tribble wrote:
Slasher wrote:So if this guy had a chemical imbalance in his brain that caused him to have certain fits of rage, he should inadvertently die for it?

If it was - you are telling me that you would be happy with him free on the streets without medication? He was given 10 000 rand bail and 3yrs jail time suspended for 5 years - or something like that. He was free to experience further fits of rage as he was not required to undergo psychological or medical supervision. What if next time the "Chemical imbalance" affected him, he cut a kids head off? Would you still be so understanding and sympathetic?

We are not saying we are not sorry for his family. I just have no problem with him not being around to harm anything else again.
But should we then not be hoping he got treatment and could be a 'reformed' man so to speak, rather than being happy that he is dead?

He would not cut a kids head off - Stop making that darn assumption... That is absurd to say... Much like people kick dogs and not kids... It is NOT the same thing...

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhh...
My BF2142 Stats:

Hman

Post by Hman »

Kicking kids is fun.

rustypup

Post by rustypup »

Slasher wrote:He would not cut a kids head off - Stop making that darn assumption...
i'm sorry... but you do not hold exclusive trading rights in assumptions...

if he lacked the self-control when it came to processing the loss of his parrot, imagine what he'd do if one of the kids scratched his car?.. the man was unbalanced. he may not have cut one of his kid's heads off, but i am almost certain whatever punishment he meted out would have been excessive to the point of psychotic. he had marbles loose. as such, no-one can argue that the world is not a better place without him.

/dev/null
VoodooProphetII

Post by VoodooProphetII »

How quick are we to point a finger, to judge, to scream karma. Do any of us really know this guy? I don’t, and for some reason I’m happy I didn’t. But even though I don’t agree with what he has done, it doesn’t give me the right to judge him. I have my own imperfections I need to take care of, so why would I be the hypocrite pretending I’m something or someone I could never be.

Kudo's to those of you who just signed the petition and got on with your lives.
Thanks Jamin.
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

VoodooProphetII wrote:How quick are we to point a finger, to judge, to scream karma. Do any of us really know this guy? I don’t, and for some reason I’m happy I didn’t. But even though I don’t agree with what he has done, it doesn’t give me the right to judge him. I have my own imperfections I need to take care of, so why would I be the hypocrite pretending I’m something or someone I could never be.

Kudo's to those of you who just signed the petition and got on with your lives.
Thanks Jamin.
500 Forum points to the scruffy dog guy with the sensible post...

Welcome to the Pointer group :)
My BF2142 Stats:

rustypup

Post by rustypup »

VoodooProphetII wrote:even though I don’t agree with what he has done, it doesn’t give me the right to judge him.
yes it does. people perform judgements everyday, as a matter of cognitive awareness and social interaction. adopting the moral-high-ground stance is about as hypocritical as it gets. nevermind wishy-washy. the inability to judge people/situations smacks of a clinical diagnosis requirement.

stop pretending and judge. i know i will.
junjun

Post by junjun »

dnt know true this is, but iheard that the guy was in an accident - didnt make it

can somebody confirm this