Private Trading Sessions

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
larch

Private Trading Sessions

Post by larch »

For those of us who don't want to take part in the " Anime Traders" section or don't want to wait forever to get a load of anime.

I am willing to trade on a one on one basis with people its rather simple.

If u have a list of Anime u have u can mail the list to larch.sama@gmail.com and ill check it out. My list is all over the place just click on the link below my sig to download it. :twisted: :?

1. Each person carries there own costs for sending drive (if there is nothing I want and u just want the drive filled then that person pays for sending the drive both ways

2. Sending drive u do at own risk I cant take responsibility for drives that get thrown out of speed service van`s ill take responsibility when it comes into my possession in one piece. 8O

3. There will be a waiting period (of around a week) of course since my job keeps me pretty busy at the moment and since most of my stuff is on dvd it takes awhile to copy.

And for all the people in Pretoria who want to come leech u are most welcome to come visit all u need is ATX Case ill provide the screen/keyboard/mouse and network connection. :D (if its a long leech session person leeching will provide refreshments of course :roll: )

But PM me before hand so we cant setup a date and time
larch

Post by larch »

Bokura ga Ita
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora [Mkv]
Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de Hachiyoushou
Kamichu! [Mkv]
Kikou Sennyo Rouran
Magical Nyan Nyan Taruto [Mkv]
Night Head Genesis
Otome wa Boku ni ******
Saiyuuki Reload [Mkv]
Saiyuuki Reload Gunlock
Sumeba Miyako no Cosmos-sou Suttoko Taisen Dokkoida [Mkv]
Tokyo Underground [Mkv]
Yomigaeru Sora -Rescue Wings- [Mp4]

Some of the new stuff i got oh and i got all 3 seasons of robotech DVD rips :twisted:
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

lucky *******...
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

No offense intended larch, but wasn't this almost what you said to us you do not like?

Only difference I can see, is instead of sending drive in a route and you have to wait, is that you send them to individuals separately...
Intel i5 750 - Asus P7P55D LE - G.Skill Ripjaws 2x 4Gig - Coolermaster HAF932
Club Radeon 5850 - Corsair HX750W - OCZ Vertex 2 120Gig SSD - 2x Seagate 1.5TB
Samsung 2494HS 1920x1080 - Logitech G15 - Logitech G500
BlackBerry Bold 9900 - iPod Touch 8Gig 2G
ZeroS

Re: Private Trading Sessions

Post by ZeroS »

larch wrote:And for all the people in Pretoria who want to come leech u are most welcome to come visit all u need is ATX Case ill provide the screen/keyboard/mouse and network connection. :D (if its a long leech session person leeching will provide refreshments of course :roll: )

[Off Topic]

I have a sneaky suspicion about this... :twisted:

[/OT]

...and it's back to OTC's question!
Last edited by ZeroS on 25 Feb 2007, 15:17, edited 1 time in total.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

hehehe, note the "so we can't setup a date and time"

think he already knew guys like me might just be interested in going to him.... :P

yeah that is obviously different, but am talking bout the drive sending part...
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

My bad, previous post has been edited to accomodate blond moments.

j/k

Have you been to larch then OTC?
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

nah, I will most likely only get time in holidays or on weekends...

but maybe I will try popping in there sometime...

I do though regret to to say that I could really do more with the space the anime I have is taking... I do not want to back it up to DVD's cause I don't really trust DVD's that much...

if I do end up backing them up, I will maybe ask some of the PTA guys who will be keeping their anime, if they want to first have a look at what I have while it still on the drives...

most of the stuff many would probably have but never know...
larch

Re: Private Trading Sessions

Post by larch »

ZeroS wrote:
larch wrote:And for all the people in Pretoria who want to come leech u are most welcome to come visit all u need is ATX Case ill provide the screen/keyboard/mouse and network connection. :D (if its a long leech session person leeching will provide refreshments of course :roll: )

[Off Topic]

I have a sneaky suspicion about this... :twisted:

[/OT]

...and it's back to OTC's question!
LOL okay so its worded a bit wrong but u do get the point. :P

I only attend 1 LAN thats Mayhem in Boksburg each month.

BTW link to my new list: http://www.box.net/public/m6ucier7df

Lots of nifty updates check for orange high lighted titles
:twisted:

Yeah i am trying to setup a PTA lan for anime guys but as usually its going to fail cause they either to lazy or don't want to go to the trouble and i had lots of people dropping PM`ing me and telling me they want to come leech but they never pitched up
larch

Post by larch »

Off-The-Chart wrote:No offense intended larch, but wasn't this almost what you said to us you do not like?

Only difference I can see, is instead of sending drive in a route and you have to wait, is that you send them to individuals separately...
Yes which is faster and u get what u want when u want it instead of waiting for months for a drive to come back your way and u can fit more of the stuff u want on drive instead of having to share with someone else which ultimately causes people to get less.

Takes me less the 4 days to send and receive a drive back filled with anime usually a 500gb or 750gb.

And from what i have read in the other thread its not going to well atm with your drive sending cause some people just isn't present atm to receive the drive one break in the chain causes massive delays and throws everything off kilter.

One on One trading doesn't have any of those issues i have 3 drives i send to individuals each month which works perfectly.