Sadam to be hanged

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Nuke
Processor: Xeon E5620
Motherboard: Asus P6T6 Workstation
Graphics card: MSI GTX770
Memory: 24GB Hynix

Post by Nuke »

Yes it may passible be that he killed 1000ths, but I don't always believe everything the media says. The media in this case is anyway mostly America and friends, why would I believe what they say? We all know they wanted a reason to invade Iraq.
LinkX

Post by LinkX »

it will be interesting to see if he steps down after his 3rd term
__________Image__________
Image---I'm out of my mind right now, but feel free to leave a message...---Image
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Sadam.

Sad am.

Sad ham.

I therefore conclude beyond reasonable doubt that the man being hanged is, in fact, a slice of Sad Ham.

Nuke>> 1000ths? How do you say that? Thousandthsh? There's like, a long 'thsthsths' at the end of that. I don't believe ANYTHING the media says. You're all bots talking on this forum. None of you are real. Oh, how lonely.
LinkX

Post by LinkX »

Mikdog wrote:You're all bots talking on this forum. None of you are real. Oh, how lonely.
:roll:
Image---I'm out of my mind right now, but feel free to leave a message...---Image
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

LinkX wrote:
Mikdog wrote:You're all bots talking on this forum. None of you are real. Oh, how lonely.
I knew it. Those basterds where lying to me agaiN!
LinkX

Post by LinkX »

-=WiK1d=- wrote:
LinkX wrote:
I knew it. Those basterds where lying to me agaiN!
:lol:
jee

Post by jee »

Well if you read the news reports (yeah ou Haan, i watch and read... ;) ) you will find there are many happy - and many against... and not just from the main news services that are being government fed.

One interesting comment comes from an Iraqi -"If Saddam is condemned to death, then they must make it fair and sentence Mr. (US President George) Bush to death ... and they should send Israel's Ehud Olmert to death too because of what he did in Lebanon. If this is fair, let Saddam go to death," said Amman jeweller Ibrahim Hreish, speaking passionately about the verdict.

If Mr. Bush made the world a better place in the past four years, then let Saddam go to death," he said.

that my friend Nuke, is the sad thing about this whole palawa..
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

LinkX wrote:
:roll: It's called wit. There's some in there. Try spotting it.
I found it rather amusing actually.
capanno

Post by capanno »

Yes he did terrible things, and yes he is kind of a nut. But still, I don't believe that any person has the right to decide who lives and who dies. Locking him in a small cell for the rest of his life will probably be worse anyways.

my 2c.
Josh Dies is my hero! |50,000,601.375 forum points
Ike

Post by Ike »

jamin_za wrote:He was responsible for the death of millions, but is an old and broken man now.
Maybe leaving him to spend his remaining days languishing in solitary confinement would be a fate worse than death for him. But whatever, I wont lose any sleep over his death.

Although as jee so rightly pointed out - in true Bush fashion, the hanging will take place at a time that is most advantageous to him.
If they don't kill him now, And leave him in prison Then He'll be back in like 10 days after america withdraws.

Sadam strikes fear into the hearts of muslims, Only 2 other people can also do that, And bush killed them... Hmmmm, maybe bush should hire him as the minister of defence in the US? :lol:

If sadam is gone, and Bush is re-elected then we will see some cool stuff, America will be *cough* withdrawled from Vietraq, Muslims will take over and oseema bin ladena will take leadership.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

Ike wrote:If they don't kill him now, And leave him in prison Then He'll be back in like 10 days after america withdraws.

Sadam strikes fear into the hearts of muslims, Only 2 other people can also do that, And bush killed them... Hmmmm, maybe bush should hire him as the minister of defence in the US? :lol:

If sadam is gone, and Bush is re-elected then we will see some cool stuff, America will be *cough* withdrawled from Vietraq, Muslims will take over and oseema bin ladena will take leadership.
And you wonder why nobody on this forum takes you seriously....
Moses

Post by Moses »

jamin_za wrote:And you wonder why nobody on this forum takes you seriously....
My sentiments exactly.
Ike

Post by Ike »

jamin_za wrote:
Ike wrote:If they don't kill him now, And leave him in prison Then He'll be back in like 10 days after america withdraws.

And you wonder why nobody on this forum takes you seriously....
:lol: I was just reading WWW.WHITEHOUSE.ORG ...

Actually I think that sadam can take back Iraq if he was free... Just read his comments in the news.

He's bloody insane :lol:
Ike

Post by Ike »

Moses wrote:
jamin_za wrote:And you wonder why nobody on this forum takes you seriously....
My sentiments exactly.
Some of you don't, I don't care... not like you two are BBC :roll:
maestro_za

Post by maestro_za »

Saddam Hussein was originally helped into power via American help (intelligence services and government). A history lesson I know!

Now that he became surplus too requirements and America can pursue their interests by having a new pro-US aligned gov in Iraq, he can be sentenced to death by the farce that was the trial. Yes, he did sanction merciless killing of his people, especially those that vocally opposed his rule. Poor souls.

I rank it up there with Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson's trials of a while back. Purely for media attention because mass media love a good story to run with.

It's a sad socio-political world we live in really. Certain individuals are dealt with swiftly ... while others live fairly good lives despite their actions whilst being in positions of power.

L8r
Owner @ Quick Flow IT
Xbox 360 Services

PC: In need of an upgrade :)
Ike

Post by Ike »

maestro_za wrote:Saddam Hussein was originally helped into power via American help (intelligence services and government). A history lesson I know!

Now that he became surplus too requirements and America can pursue their interests by having a new pro-US aligned gov in Iraq, he can be sentenced to death by the farce that was the trial. Yes, he did sanction merciless killing of his people, especially those that vocally opposed his rule. Poor souls.

I rank it up there with Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson's trials of a while back. Purely for media attention because mass media love a good story to run with.

It's a sad socio-political world we live in really. Certain individuals are dealt with swiftly ... while others live fairly good lives despite their actions whilst being in positions of power.

L8r
Why was he helped in power? You know that part... Something to do with communists?

The USA is like a bad odour that just doesn't want to go away...
maestro_za

Post by maestro_za »

Ike ... when Hussein came into power the world was still in the so-called cold war (80s).
If it had to do with the communist east, is open to speculation.
America obviously had their own plans behind it.

Saddam in any case let it go to his head and in many ways destabilised the Middle East even more. It also helped in fragmenting the Muslim majority which is made up of many ethnic groupings (the names unfortunately don't come to mind ATM).

Also remember that Islam isn't one united faith like they want you to believe. There are a few variations, but not quite as many as the denominations you find in Christianity.

The US is and always will be a bad odour I'm afraid ...

Owner @ Quick Flow IT
Xbox 360 Services

PC: In need of an upgrade :)
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

Like it or not, as the last world super-power the USA can do whatever the hell they damn please.

They have a monstrously large economy and they import more goods and raw materials than any other country. Developing economies like China, India and South Africa are very intimately linked to the USA's economy. In fact, the price of just about everything in SA is linked to the Rand/Dollar exchange.

All you USA haters need to realise that if anyting disasterous were to happen to the US, SA could find itself in the middle of an economic depression.
Overheard

Post by Overheard »

wow since when did jamin stop obsessing over chicks and rap and become all intelligent o.O
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

I just copied and pasted that post off somebody's blog I found accidentally while searching for pr0n.
Overheard

Post by Overheard »

lol that explains it! :lol:
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

Overheard wrote:wow since when did jamin stop obsessing over chicks and rap and become all intelligent o.O
Jamin's part of our "most intelligent" club. He just doesn't want to admit it.
jamin_za wrote:I just copied and pasted that post off somebody's blog I found accidentally while searching for pr0n.
LOL!
gogul808

Post by gogul808 »

Going on the way things are in iraq at the moment,makes me wonder if saddam became the sadistic ******* he is because thats what you have to be to have any control in iraq.As crazy as he was(is), at least there was some kind of order in iraq when he was in charge. :?
Whadya think i`m a schmuk?
Ike

Post by Ike »

jamin_za wrote:Like it or not, as the last world super-power the USA can do whatever the hell they damn please.

They have a monstrously large economy and they import more goods and raw materials than any other country. Developing economies like China, India and South Africa are very intimately linked to the USA's economy. In fact, the price of just about everything in SA is linked to the Rand/Dollar exchange.

All you USA haters need to realise that if anyting disasterous were to happen to the US, SA could find itself in the middle of an economic depression.
But we are in an economic resession* :!:

*Err... our economy is resessed.

Anyways, If the US is blown to bits the world would honestly become a better place. From policing the world to "forcing" their "wonderful"(p0rn!) morals on us to denying food aid to hungry people because the people are against the US.
markman

Post by markman »

I still thank they should use piano wire,it takes so much longer to die.