Anime trading via post

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
floppy
Permanently Banned

Post by floppy »

wow rayne... go easy! you dont need to hammer him... he did that stho he could find a place to fit in caus his harddrive broke!
@OTC - dont be cruel to me!
I could resist to promote piracy and bash mods. Now im banned
jee

Post by jee »

I have removed the CT traders thread - I am sure none of those guys would want their information to be openly displayed. Please be careful with other people's personal particulars - we are working on trust by giving out that information in private and want it to stay like that!

I'm also going to lock OTC's the anime HDD route - if you guys want to add or remove anything, pm OTC and he will change it or ask me or Synkro to update. We don't need another thread. I am noticing that some of the guys are starting to use the anime threads for pure spamming... Please guys - don't. If you are not willing to discuss a particular anime or manga, or discussing the next meeting - spam in the regular spam threads. We would like this forum to stay anime based, and if there is too many spam threads we are going to step on the other memebers' toes - and we do NOT want that.

I am repeating AGAIN - personal information needs to stay private. If you cannot abide by the rules, you are out.
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Black-Ice

Post by Black-Ice »

I was just about to post this in that thread. But it will do here:

Soul Blade! You are confusing alot of people. I just ran into ichigo and he told me about this thread.
I organised it that Me, ichigo, Kovu, Ashley_pops & Evade get it after each other coz we all go to CPUT. Kher-za said he might fetch it from CPUT (depending when the drive gets here). Eraser will fetch the drive from Kher-za. And tortured said he is fine with fetching the drive from Eraser.
I helped to organise this in the beginning coz nobody was letting OTC know anything. Now you just causing confusion. WTF???

-The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth
-Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire

KITTEN HUFFING <- Clicky :lol:
GOVERNMENT WARNING: According to the Surgeon General, the use of kitten huffing impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

Rayne wrote:Why should this be a sticky?
Seems like a high profile thread to me so I just asked why since I do not know.
Rayne wrote:And why is there another locations thread?
I did explain on the thread why.
Rayne wrote:Why complicate such a simple thing?
I wans't forcing the thread to be sticky. I was just asking why it wasn't. Personally I don't really care if it is or not.
Rayne wrote:SoulBlade man what are you doing? I see you even noted an oke who is not a member.
Actually I am. You added me here. I'm also here
Last edited by SoulBlade on 01 Aug 2006, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
Core i5 3550 | 8GB RAM | 500W | Samsung T260 | GTX760 OC | 4.56TB HDD space
floppy
Permanently Banned

Post by floppy »

hormonal and dangerous....!!! oh has anyone watched nge? "sticking to jee's rules" :twisted:
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

Yeah I have and it's pretty good.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

jee wrote:I have removed the CT traders thread - I am sure none of those guys would want their information to be openly displayed. Please be careful with other people's personal particulars - we are working on trust by giving out that information in private and want it to stay like that!

I'm also going to lock OTC's the anime HDD route - if you guys want to add or remove anything, pm OTC and he will change it or ask me or Synkro to update. We don't need another thread. I am noticing that some of the guys are starting to use the anime threads for pure spamming... Please guys - don't. If you are not willing to discuss a particular anime or manga, or discussing the next meeting - spam in the regular spam threads. We would like this forum to stay anime based, and if there is too many spam threads we are going to step on the other memebers' toes - and we do NOT want that.

I am repeating AGAIN - personal information needs to stay private. If you cannot abide by the rules, you are out.
If I stepped on anybody's toes then I'm sorry.

For those that don't know, I wanted to know the GENERAL location of Cape Town Anime traders in Cape Town. Not their personal details.

Reason: Its easy if one knows of a trader in your region then wasting money posting it or even driving there.

@jee: I didn't start the thread for spamming reasons.
Last edited by SoulBlade on 01 Aug 2006, 13:03, edited 1 time in total.
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

Black-Ice wrote:I was just about to post this in that thread. But it will do here:

Soul Blade! You are confusing alot of people. I just ran into ichigo and he told me about this thread.
I organised it that Me, ichigo, Kovu, Ashley_pops & Evade get it after each other coz we all go to CPUT. Kher-za said he might fetch it from CPUT (depending when the drive gets here). Eraser will fetch the drive from Kher-za. And tortured said he is fine with fetching the drive from Eraser.
I helped to organise this in the beginning coz nobody was letting OTC know anything. Now you just causing confusion. WTF???
@ALL: Sorry about the confusion. I didn't know it was going to turn out like this. I prob missed the CPUT discussion otherwise I wudn't have created the CT thread. I'm not online a lot since a started at a new job. :-(

Cool. Now I know who to contact. I was supp to get tjhe hdd from Synk, but he lives out the way and I missed the 1st round. Just wanted to know if theres poeple nearer to me.
But thx.

PS. I did pm OTC. He prob deleted it afterwards
floppy
Permanently Banned

Post by floppy »

what did you think of the final episode zeros? it gave me a headache!!! "ah this was 2 years ago"
jee

Post by jee »

soulblade - i'm not saying that you are spamming - i have just noted it from others and did all the moaning in one thread *grins*

floppy - if you are not talking anime - go spam elsewhere - all your posts will be delete... ;)

good - now that the probs have been sorted I thing you guys need to take this to pm.. and decide.

I like the idea of guys getting together for a beer, a blond and some anime - killing more than one bird so to speak... cheaper as well cause you can use the money for the parcel on beer :D

OTC is in charge of the route - chat to him in pv...
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

SoulBlade I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about floppy.

In any case, what needed to be said has now been said so let's move on.

If you guys are scared you will miss the HDD then just befriend another member regularly posting and also in your area and ask him to keep you updated.

As is evident from the first round now at a close the circulation time between areas is about a week and the full circle pass about a month. So budget within this timeframe.
jee

Post by jee »

soulblade ....

guys - don't panic.. we will try and make sure that everyone gets a fair chance... and there are also disks to exchange....
floppy
Permanently Banned

Post by floppy »

jee im talking about anime, dont be a bully! zeros did you watch nge in english without subz? :twisted:
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

jee wrote:soulblade ....

guys - don't panic.. we will try and make sure that everyone gets a fair chance... and there are also disks to exchange....
[off-topic]
Wow. I've been online since 2003 and that's the first TLC I get from you.
Now I know how to get your attention... ;-)
[/off-topic]
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

jee not sure if you got my pm but pam&i will be at the meet...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

And I bet you it's homemade as well... :)

Althought your intentions were somewhat honorable, I have also lately seen a lot anime threads popping up...

Think we must have a look at some of the old ones and see if they can come in handy or else get rid of them...
Intel i5 750 - Asus P7P55D LE - G.Skill Ripjaws 2x 4Gig - Coolermaster HAF932
Club Radeon 5850 - Corsair HX750W - OCZ Vertex 2 120Gig SSD - 2x Seagate 1.5TB
Samsung 2494HS 1920x1080 - Logitech G15 - Logitech G500
BlackBerry Bold 9900 - iPod Touch 8Gig 2G
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

@floppy - nah I watched the subs. It was pretty good too. Have you watched the movie. End of Evangelion. That's even more headcracking.
More importantly, did you enjoy nge?
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
Reticulated

Post by Reticulated »

Cant wait till I get to se it!
floppy
Permanently Banned

Post by floppy »

yes i enjoyed nge! i dont think i saw that movie but damn i got a bad headache... i think ill dl nge tomorow see'ng as i dont have a life!
ZeroS

Post by ZeroS »

If you are looking for links or some good anime, then ask. I'm sure you'll change your mind about anime after you watch a few more. So how goeth the 3g?
I'll reply later, gtg.
Black-Ice

Post by Black-Ice »

floppy wrote:yes i enjoyed nge! i dont think i saw that movie but damn i got a bad headache... i think ill dl nge tomorow see'ng as i dont have a life!
lol...
nge was cool. The movie is way better.
Nge & the movie was the first anime I watched....

-The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth
-Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire

KITTEN HUFFING <- Clicky :lol:
GOVERNMENT WARNING: According to the Surgeon General, the use of kitten huffing impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
jee

Post by jee »

I've got Howl's moving castle that i'm going to watch this evening :D
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

Finished suzuka today. And i have a 5gig cap :D :twisted:
Worship

Post by Worship »

I finally finished FMA today, boy does it end on an anti-climax. It left me in two minds at the end Great series but the ending was not that great. Anyway one of my favourites so far :)
simmy

Post by simmy »

WTF?

TOPIC TITLE: Anime trading via post

cant you ph00ls read? ...since you're watching anime i bet you can

New anime.. and manga = discussssss :x

edit: i'll have some camembert cheese now :P and watch some .mkv anime :roll: