Cool filters

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
SnowMonkey

Cool filters

Post by SnowMonkey »

Supplier of Smart-IT Business Management & Accounting solutions

Smart-IT

Point of Sale/ Ledger/ Customers/ Suppliers/ Workshop/ Stock/ Purchases/ Quote/ HR
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

This one has been there for a long time Snowy, while it is a ranking system in a way, its not the one Lordrage or myself have been asking for! We want the one that shows near your avatar stating what type of member you are! With other member factions included! Look at cammy's, he got 5 stars with his ranking! :wink: But we don't have any :?
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
jbayman

Post by jbayman »

We want stars, ............
We want stars, ............

:)
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Yes Sir General
Three bags full General
Yes Sir
Yes Sir
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Madgic

Post by Madgic »

Stars? :twisted: Are the ladies' stars going to have tassles? :lol:

Re the Membership list: On going through a few pages I recognised lots of names of those who used to be fairly active on the old forum but they seem to have disappeared now. Remember Snipeers? Or have they just registered again under new names? :roll:

About all those thousands with 0 posts! I think their status should be "Ghost members" until such time as they make a post.

8)
When life kicks you in the guts, you better be ready . . . or go to gym and build up your 6-pack!
jbayman

Post by jbayman »

Personally I think that all members who have been inactive for more than a month should be suspended.
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

A months is far too short, more like one year, people do move around , work in places out of the country and so on. Some get cheesed of , why that should hapeen on this forum I do not know?
However put them in suspenders I say and yes Madgic, with tassles on their stars.
:lol: :lol:
jbayman

Post by jbayman »

I see your point Lancelot. Maybe one year would be sufficient.
Our member numbers increase every day, but you still only see the same people online every day.
brabham

Post by brabham »

I wanna be a Simba chippie...oh wait wrong forum sorry. :?
I kill you in my dreams, I turn the other cheek during the day.

i5 2500k : ASUS P8P67 : ASUS 560ti : Antec High Current Pro 850 : 2x2GB G.Skill : 160GB + 1.5TB Seagate SATA 7200rpm : LG super multi DVD writer : Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Brabham!
Glad to see that you are obviously fit and well, but not for long unless you lay off the the Simba Chippies! Where is MXO? Is he still on holiday?

jbayman, that is something I have always wondered about, there are only about 100 people who ever post and in reality only about 50 seem to post regularly. The old posters like Sneepers, Naughty and many more have dissapeared, some got angry and left but the others, who knows?
brabham

Post by brabham »

I have no clue where mxo21011 is. Haven't heard from him in ages. Not even e-mail.

BTW naughty still posts occasionally. I have seen the sneaky one around. :P

i5 2500k : ASUS P8P67 : ASUS 560ti : Antec High Current Pro 850 : 2x2GB G.Skill : 160GB + 1.5TB Seagate SATA 7200rpm : LG super multi DVD writer : Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
snipeers

Post by snipeers »

lancelot wrote: The old posters like Sneepers...
if you pronounce it snipeers you would have been right. and that's the correct spelling too.
brabham

Post by brabham »

Snipeers dude!!! Long time no see...no really loooong time. This forum needs you man! Stick around or come back soon. :wink:

Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

Snipeers is back, live long and prosper! neway it would be nice to see some of our old members back here with the likes of MXo, GBSOD, Gareth007, Charger14, Dakes, what about the famous Pubic Knights, ain't seen these guys for a very long time. :?:
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
snipeers

Post by snipeers »

brabham wrote:Snipeers dude!!! Long time no see...no really loooong time. This forum needs you man! Stick around or come back soon. :wink:
i'm still here folks, reading some of your posts, trying to stay awake. but still haven't seen anything yet to raise an eyebrow. 8)
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

Where did u get that link to that filter?
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

Sort it: decending by posts and see where you rank, im 18th