The first [ proper ] question.

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Tel
Moderator Emeritus

The first [ proper ] question.

Post by Tel »

So what exactly will be the point in this section?

Isn't it essentially the Chillout section, but with moderators?
Be Silly. Be Honest. Be Kind. | Ralph Waldo Emerson
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

This was posted on the old thread some time ago. The original thread was called Dr Luurv and was handled by Storm and Madgic. Madgic got miffed at something and Storm, who was also miffed by the entire goings on decided to call it a day. It was then revived by Wizard as Dr Ruth. This went well but got a little out of hand and received a gentle reprimand from above. Wiz wanted to start a new project so "The Ward " has come into operation. Yes, it is a chill out topic but if serious questions are asked they will be answered in the same vein. At least that is my understanding of it, basically for fun, I suppose!

Dr_Jung wrote:
After an in-depth board meeting with my colleague the great Wiz, he has decided, in the short term anyway, to pursue a more gainful thread. Please support him in this new venture "Bigboet".

I, Dr Jung will continue in this pastime of supplying free help and time, at considerable cost and inconvenience, to people unwilling to spend large sums of cash going to see lesser mortals than I. However a few rules regarding consultations will be set out in an attempt to weed out those who have obsessions about being trapped in lesbians bodies and such like. The new thread will have some decorum and patients will refrain from being blatantly sexist, raunchy or offer any other undesirable content or comment. The PCFormat forums are high class, famous throughout the World, and I will keep it that way, if you do not conform to these simple rules and others that may be added at a later date you will not receive a reply or some new mod may grab you by the testicles (or if you do not possess the latter, some other suitable appendage) thus ensuring a painful journey through these threads.
A new thread will appear shortly once further consultations with the Surgeon- General have been carried out. Be patient and make appointments using my email or press alt/F4 for a direct call.

Yours in insanity
Jung MBChbastard MMed MeInSane Zurich